PDA

View Full Version : Who Would You Have Chose for the Mighty Avengers?

grandpa
04-22-2008, 01:42 PM
Who Would You Have Chose for the Mighty Avengers?

If you were Iron Man who would have been your registered hero's for the Mighty Avengers?

DSET
04-22-2008, 02:33 PM
just.
Batman:thumbs2: :thumbs2:

lord odin
04-22-2008, 06:56 PM
Another writer

Sinatra VonDoom
04-22-2008, 08:09 PM
Another writer

:laugh: :laugh:

pendragon
04-22-2008, 08:47 PM
Another writer

:buttrock:

moon_knight1971
04-22-2008, 09:44 PM
How about rebuilding the Vision with Steve's brainwaves (you know Tony's got some stored somewhere lol), Hawkeye, Hellcat, Captain Marvel, Colossus (since the X-MEN are no more) & Clea (she was Dr. Strange's apprentice after all).

pendragon
04-22-2008, 10:14 PM
How about rebuilding the Vision with Steve's brainwaves (you know Tony's got some stored somewhere lol), Hawkeye, Hellcat, Captain Marvel, Colossus (since the X-MEN are no more) & Clea (she was Dr. Strange's apprentice after all).

That's not a bad line-up
I'd check it out.

twisterred
04-23-2008, 02:56 AM
War Machine, Thor, Ant Man (new one), Goliath, Dr. Strange, Dust and Daredevil.

Leon
04-23-2008, 08:22 AM
Thor, Wonderman, Vision (just rebuild him damn it!), Clint Barton, Wasp, Bucky.

rilynil
04-23-2008, 10:10 AM
The Vision needs to return, without at doubt. Just add him to the current lineup. :)

Teague
04-23-2008, 11:47 AM
I'd like to see Jocasta come back. I think she'd be a pretty great addition to the team.

Leon
04-23-2008, 03:01 PM
I'd like to see Jocasta come back. I think she'd be a pretty great addition to the team.

Haven't seen her in ages! What was the last we've seen of her anyway?

pendragon
04-23-2008, 03:50 PM
Clint Barton need to act like himself already & wear the Hawkeye costume
This Ronin bs is just way out of character.

pendragon
04-23-2008, 03:51 PM

I miss her too

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jocasta_%28comics%29

Teague
04-23-2008, 04:27 PM

I'm not sure. I'm pretty sure she's not dead...or deactivated, anyhow. :thumbs2:

Clint Barton need to act like himself already & wear the Hawkeye costume
This Ronin bs is just way out of character.

I agree that he should quit with the drama already and get back into the purple togs. But this is par for the course for Clint, really. He was Goliath a bunch of times, too. This isn't his first identity-shift, and this too shall pass. :thumbs2:

pendragon
04-23-2008, 08:28 PM
I agree that he should quit with the drama already and get back into the purple togs. But this is par for the course for Clint, really. He was Goliath a bunch of times, too. This isn't his first identity-shift, and this too shall pass. :thumbs2:

He was only did Goliath twice.
Once in Avengers #63, when his bow broke & thought he wasn't useful to the team, & during Galatic Storm. Again when he was worried about his power levels.

The Ronin id is totally against character.
Clint & Stark have a love/hate relationship, & he wouldn't have given up the Hawkeye id.
He would have worn it to honor Cap & "shove" it in Stark's face.

None of this makes sense & is totally against of character

HalJordanFan
04-23-2008, 09:48 PM
just.
Batman:thumbs2: :thumbs2:

Then you'd have no need for the Avengers! :buttrock:

Teague
04-23-2008, 10:05 PM
He was only did Goliath twice.
Once in Avengers #63, when his bow broke & thought he wasn't useful to the team, & during Galatic Storm. Again when he was worried about his power levels.

The Ronin id is totally against character.
Clint & Stark have a love/hate relationship, & he wouldn't have given up the Hawkeye id.
He would have worn it to honor Cap & "shove" it in Stark's face.

None of this makes sense & is totally against of character

I'm not defending what he's specifically doing with the Ronin identity. I'm just talking about having a history of changing changing teams and identities. And he does.

He was still Goliath up to the Kree/Skrull War (issue #63 through #97--that's almost three years of continuity!). So yeah, maybe he was only Goliath twice (I can't think of any other times, though there could be), but that's twice more than most heroes, who haven't changed much if at all. And especially not for a whole era of readers.

Avengers seem to have a common problem with this, though--Cap did it for a while, Hank Pym is notorious for it...maybe it's something in Jarvis' tea? :laugh:

VinReaper
04-24-2008, 01:29 AM
The Vision needs to return, without at doubt. Just add him to the current lineup. :)

That is a definite must!!! :thumbs2:

VR

Lizard King
04-24-2008, 07:55 AM
My lineup would be Cap, Iron Man, Hulk, Vision, Scarlet Witch, Warbird, Hawkeye and Jack of Hearts.