PDA

View Full Version : Random Acts of Kindness

Bob Aboey
05-01-2008, 05:18 PM
A few weeks back I won an impromptu contest here on the forums. For the life of me, I can't see anything to be had by the contest sponsor other than doing something nice for someone else with similar interests as them. That kind of kindness is rare.

So, Cougartrace, I wanted to thank you very much. It is truly appreciated. :thumbs2:

Take care,
-AJ

nbr3bagshotrow
05-01-2008, 05:19 PM
You didn't have to sign anything did you? LOL

rychehitman
05-01-2008, 05:22 PM
oh Lord...they weren't his old Crocs, were they?

ansel39
05-01-2008, 05:23 PM
A few weeks back I won an impromptu contest here on the forums. For the life of me, I can't see anything to be had by the contest sponsor other than doing something nice for someone else with similar interests as them. That kind of kindness is rare.

So, Cougartrace, I wanted to thank you very much. It is truly appreciated. :thumbs2:

Take care,
-AJ

what contest where the heck was I. :banghead:

bob you just opened up coug for all kinds of jokes. good job:thumbs2:

Bob Aboey
05-15-2008, 02:48 PM
You didn't have to sign anything did you? LOL
Nothing out of the ordinary. Standard Power of Attourney forms, that sort of thing.

oh Lord...they weren't his old Crocs, were they?
Well, true to word, they really are "Like New".

bob you just opened up coug for all kinds of jokes. good job:thumbs2:
That was NOT my intention! I really did appreciate it. You guys would probably really get on his case if you saw the "Barney" custom motif for those pink beauts. Wait, I've said too much...

RichBamf
05-15-2008, 02:49 PM
Nothing out of the ordinary. Standard Power of Attourney forms, that sort of thing.

Well, true to word, they really are "Like New".

That was NOT my intention! I really did appreciate it. You guys would probably really get on his case if you saw the "Barney" custom motif for those pink beauts. Wait, I've said too much...

:laugh:

I love that now this whole forum is in on the joke we started in good old GORE! :thumbs2: