PDA

View Full Version : why men....

hawkeyethearcher
05-14-2008, 07:47 PM
dont call back- cause your looks to annoyance ratio was off. cause you already bumped uglies-duh- and he is off to the next.

stare- cause you are hot or ugly. you look good and have lots of fun areas showing or you are ugly beyond. ugly looking and dressed horrible to go with it. if you are not looked at then there is nothing special about you one way or the other.

ask the same question over and over again- cause we dont pay attrention to our conversation with you. not because we are keeping tabs on you or really give a rats arse what we are asking about. we have to make small talk to keep you happy and usually the same thing that was in our head the first time will be the first thing in our head the next time.

give simple answers to complicated question- cause we dont pay attention to your one question with nineteen subparts. we give the simple answer cause you already know the rest or dont need to know the rest. stop bugging us with 21 questions.

feel free to ask why about anything. i am sure i have the correct answer and you probably already know it anyhow. it isnt that hard if you think about it. men are simple

glassdancer
05-14-2008, 07:49 PM
wow.

endsongjen
05-14-2008, 07:50 PM
damn no wonder no one calls me :laugh:

Teague
05-14-2008, 08:48 PM
I'd like to just state for the record that this doesn't apply to all men... :peoples: :thumbs2:

endsongjen
05-14-2008, 08:52 PM
are u sure? cuz men really dont pay attention.... LOL

J Storm
05-14-2008, 09:49 PM
damn no wonder no one calls me :laugh:

learn to pay your phone bill :eplus2:

J Storm
05-14-2008, 09:49 PM
are u sure? cuz men really dont pay attention.... LOL

what? were you saying something? :peoples:

endsongjen
05-14-2008, 09:51 PM
learn to pay your phone bill
oh i pay all my bills :stick:

what? were you saying something? :peoples:

:laugh: see teague!!

J Storm
05-14-2008, 09:53 PM
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y127/Spawn187/Smiles/hide.gif

hawkeyethearcher
05-14-2008, 10:35 PM
dont notice your haircut- cause the few inches you lopped off isnt noticble. if it is a serious change then it is cause your hair is on top of your head and there is nothing interesting there.

hawkeyethearcher
05-15-2008, 01:50 PM
dont hold purses- cause you are not going to assert dominance over us. we were smart enough to narrow our essentials down to something that fits in our pocket if you cant do that then it is up to you to carry your case of smells and odd noises. it also makes it hard for us to get another girls number when you are trying on clothes for 30 minutes. all that and cause we are lazy and just dont want to exert the effort.

bat_collector
05-15-2008, 01:55 PM
I'd like to just state for the record that this doesn't apply to all men... :peoples: :thumbs2:

I guess this doesn't apply to you, lol