PDA

View Full Version : Am I being screwed!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Xenomorph79
05-16-2008, 06:10 PM
Hey all... I a bit pissed off here, let me tell you why.

I won an EBay auction from "toyrocketinc" on April 30th 2008 (Palisades Micro Elder Bust) and sent a money order... then on May 5th 2008 they marked the item as "Payment Received", which means they obviously got my money.

I then received an e-mail from them on May 5th saying that they will send me a tracking number etc. when my order ships... well folks, it's May 16th and I haven't seen crap from them!!! No tracking number... no micro bust... NOTHING!!!! :banghead: I've sent numerous e-mails to them asking what the hell is going on and even attempted a ton of phone calls only to receive a "Voice Mailbox is Full" automated message!!!

Has anyone ever had a problem with them before!? More importantly... if anyone knows or is affiliated with them could you please have someone contact me! Thanks alot guys and gals... :mad:

hawkeyethearcher
05-16-2008, 06:15 PM
i dony know. is there a big prison type looking dude behind you.

just make sure to file a complaint in the 30 days no matter what they may say to you. you will be fine if you do this. dont fall for the loved one died and i need more time crap.

Black Cat
05-16-2008, 07:13 PM
Hey all... I a bit pissed off here, let me tell you why.

I won an EBay auction from "toyrocketinc" on April 30th 2008 (Palisades Micro Elder Bust) and sent a money order... then on May 5th 2008 they marked the item as "Payment Received", which means they obviously got my money.

I then received an e-mail from them on May 5th saying that they will send me a tracking number etc. when my order ships... well folks, it's May 16th and I haven't seen crap from them!!! No tracking number... no micro bust... NOTHING!!!! :banghead: I've sent numerous e-mails to them asking what the hell is going on and even attempted a ton of phone calls only to receive a "Voice Mailbox is Full" automated message!!!

Has anyone ever had a problem with them before!? More importantly... if anyone knows or is affiliated with them could you please have someone contact me! Thanks alot guys and gals... :mad:

Toyrocket is usually pretty good. I've never had a bad experience with them

Hellboy
05-18-2008, 03:56 AM
I've dealt with Toy Rocket once before a little over a year ago and vowed to never do so again. Taking your time to ship an item is one thing (I waited a month and a half for mine) but not communicating is another. I sent them several emails and messages through eBay all of which went unanswered. I did finally reach them over the phone after several attempts but their customer service was pretty lousy. Since then I've seen items that they've had up for auction that I've been interested in but I've passed. Lesson learned. Zero communication is unacceptable IMO.

Good luck Xenomorph, hope it works out for you. They'll probably ship your item eventually just don't expect any tracking info or communication whatsoever.

Averone
05-18-2008, 04:02 AM
I just got something from a different seller and it took a very long time to get to me...it was from NY and it took almost 2 weeks!! USPS is very slow at times. What meathod of shipping did you use?

Hellboy
05-18-2008, 04:20 AM
You think 2 weeks is a very long time averone? I've found that to be about average with eBay purchases, especially if its shipped USPS ground. I won't even contact a seller until the fourth week but I'm a pretty patient guy.

cap70
05-18-2008, 06:41 AM
Toyrocket tried to screw me recently. I filled up a PP claim and got my money back after almost 2 months trying to contact them. I will never deal with them again.

Jase
05-18-2008, 10:42 AM
I've heard lots of complaints about Toy Rocket although I've never dealt with them myself. I never send money orders or checks for auctions. Always use my PayPal account - and draw the funds off of my credit card for extra protection. Hope it works out for you.