PDA

View Full Version : Who here enjoys THE GOON?

furie
03-04-2005, 03:37 AM
I love this book. Picked up the latest trade today.

Croatoa
03-04-2005, 04:35 AM
I have picked up all of the goon trades recently
haven't read the latest yet

TN Reptile
03-04-2005, 10:58 AM
I have yet to get a Goon comic but have a few issues of Eric's Monster Boy. Also I won the charity auction Eric had for the signed and sketched ap Goon mini bust by Randy.

syntax
06-28-2005, 11:05 AM
First volume (nothin' but misery/rien que de la misère) have just been tranlated in french this month. :)
So, just discover this comic and ... i love (anyway, i'm looking for the goon bust from BD now :rolleyes2 and really think than i preorder Frankie if it is available to international shipping)

bane
06-28-2005, 11:14 AM
The Goon is a great read, I picked up all four TPB and am waiting for a fifth

furie
06-28-2005, 11:27 AM
Great Bowen bust too.

syntax
06-28-2005, 11:53 AM
Great Bowen bust too.

Unfortuntly, (shame on me) never saw this bust "in real", just saw some pics on my forum after the comic's translation & all members who have this bust are really satisfied, some of them think or even that it's one of best sculpt busts from Randy, very detailled & very cool base. :)

Little out of subject (my apologies to statueforum's team for this digression) But, if someone know where i can find one of them, it will be cool to pm me, i'm looking for a signed bust from Randy. (under the base if possible)
Why a signed bust ? Same if it is incredible,at least for those who know the work i have been done about Randy's sculpt across my website, i have got NONE signed bust in my collection & i would to fix this with this bust. :)
So, many thanks for those who will can help me in this task.

Azog
06-28-2005, 06:43 PM
I do, even been trying to get a fansite started...

http://www.comicbooknation.com/goon/

Twoguns-Crowley
06-28-2005, 07:24 PM
Good stuff, comic and bust.

Kirbyfan
06-28-2005, 08:32 PM
They're coming out with a hardback edition in a couple of months. Previewed on Darkhorsecomics.com. Supposed to do a sort of chronological reprint of some of the best Goon stories.

syntax
06-28-2005, 08:32 PM
I do, even been trying to get a fansite started...

http://www.comicbooknation.com/goon/
Just registered, like usual,beautiful webdesign work, hope this site will grow up. :)
... And always looking for a Goon signed bust from RB, all trail is welcome by pm/email (plz, it's pressing, must be at home before september, 1st)

ps : And for the Franky bust (september from BD), someone knows if it is available to order to international shipping plz ?