PDA

View Full Version : Reese's Dark Chocolate PB Cups!!!!!!!

blue_rogue
05-23-2008, 07:10 PM
I love Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. I also love dark chocolate. For years I have waited for them to combine the two. The wait is finally over!

Picked these up at Target this morning before going to see the new Indy movie:

http://i25.tinypic.com/29px8uf.jpg
:buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock:

CocoPUFF
05-23-2008, 09:49 PM
Dont show me those! I'll eat the whole damn bag!

rilynil
05-24-2008, 01:51 AM
Man, those look great!

goodydog12
05-24-2008, 08:31 AM
I love Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. I also love dark chocolate. For years I have waited for them to combine the two. The wait is finally over!

Picked these up at Target this morning before going to see the new Indy movie:

http://i25.tinypic.com/29px8uf.jpg
:buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock:

Are they delicious or what??

scott
05-24-2008, 09:41 AM
Don't care for the bite size.

Teague
05-24-2008, 11:27 AM
No, no, don't show me thaaaaa........

...too late. :thumbs2:

Babytoxie
05-24-2008, 01:57 PM
WHOOPS!

"You got your dark chocolate on my Reese's Peanut Butter Cup."

"You got your Reese's Peanut Butter Cup on my dark chocolate."

Mmmmmm...:D

blue_rogue
05-25-2008, 07:52 AM
Are they delicious or what??

Oh yeah! :buttrock:

blue_rogue
05-25-2008, 08:00 AM
Don't care for the bite size.

I'm sure it's only a matter of time before the regular Reese's get the dark chocolate treatment.

I remember when M&Ms went dark chocolate with their Star Wars promotion when ROTS was in theaters. They eventually brought them back (without the SW packaging of course) and they are still being made today.

superdoug
05-25-2008, 10:25 AM
There are already dark chocolate Reese's that are normal-sized. You just really have to search for them, and they don't have the bat-symbol on them.

scott
05-25-2008, 10:58 AM
I'm sure it's only a matter of time before the regular Reese's get the dark chocolate treatment.

I remember when M&Ms went dark chocolate with their Star Wars promotion when ROTS was in theaters. They eventually brought them back (without the SW packaging of course) and they are still being made today.

There are already dark chocolate Reese's that are normal-sized. You just really have to search for them, and they don't have the bat-symbol on them.
I will have to keep a sharp eye out the next time I'am at the store. I'am not the biggest fan of candy, but like to have a taste now & then.:thumbs2:

Teague
05-25-2008, 12:00 PM

No bat-symbol? What's the point in that? :thumbs2:

blue_rogue
05-25-2008, 12:54 PM

How long have those been out? I've never seen them around here.

Teague
05-25-2008, 01:03 PM
How long have those been out? I've never seen them around here.

They're part of Reese's "special" line. Like the "Big Cup" or the white chocolate ones. They've been around for a few years, I think.

blue_rogue
05-25-2008, 01:56 PM
Huh. I've seen the white chocolate ones, but never dark chocolate. I've also seem them with caramel and the reverse ones.