PDA

View Full Version : I just dropped a knife...

pablocruze
06-13-2008, 12:23 AM
In the kitchen and it hit my foot handle first. It could have really done some damage had it fallen point first!!!!

Anyone else have any close calls?

wktf
06-14-2008, 10:57 PM
Yep. My wife dropped a knife blade point first that went right through my shoe....and right between two of my toes. We both looked at it sticking out of my foot and held our breath for a couple of seconds before I realized I was okay. Scary, though.

mwf6171
06-15-2008, 12:01 AM
Just that one time I tried to lick the cake batter off the electric mixer when it was still plugged in.........BIG mistake!!!! :eek:

boondocksaint
06-15-2008, 12:05 AM
close call..glad you didnt get hurt

mwf6171
06-15-2008, 12:07 AM
In the kitchen and it hit my foot handle first. It could have really done some damage had it fallen point first!!!!

Anyone else have any close calls?I guess that is why they call it pota-toe salad!!! :laugh:

CocoPUFF
06-15-2008, 12:13 AM
Ive sliced my hand with my cutco knife, and didnt realize it till 10 minutes later when I saw a trail of blood all over the floor....didnt even feel it

Frinky
06-15-2008, 08:14 PM
I shot a brad into the flesh between my fingers, shot a pin from a pin nailer thru the tip of my ring finger. I was cutting plexi glass on the table saw and it shot out and hit me right under the belly button (it would have been a bad scene if i was taller). I almost cut my finger off with a sawzall, i was cutting and old storm door and i did'nt notice how close my hand was, it was cutting into my finger then the blade got pinched in the door so my thumb was repeatedly punched by the sawzall instead.

JadeGiant
06-15-2008, 08:17 PM
I cut a fingerprint off on a deli meat slicer ... just a bit more pressure and I would have pushed my finger through the blade and lost part of my finger ... the fingerprint grew back just fine

ickwinzs
06-15-2008, 08:18 PM
I shot a brad into the flesh between my fingers, shot a pin from a pin nailer thru the tip of my ring finger. I was cutting plexi glass on the table saw and it shot out and hit me right under the belly button (it would have been a bad scene if i was taller). I almost cut my finger off with a sawzall, i was cutting and old storm door and i did'nt notice how close my hand was, it was cutting into my finger then the blade got pinched in the door so my thumb was repeatedly punched by the sawzall instead.

Man I bet you know osha personally!!

Frinky
06-15-2008, 08:30 PM
ickwinzs
Man I bet you know osha personally!!

I've taken the 10 hour course about four times (new NYS law is once every three years now) and the 30 hour about three times. All of this happened at home, never on the jobsite (my boss pay's me to sleep in my jeep, don't tell him).

Vracula
06-15-2008, 08:37 PM
i once splashed sulphuric acid in my eye,missed my retina by Millimetres.

VaultMan
06-15-2008, 09:18 PM
Anyone else have any close calls?

I dont know how close this actually was, but it felt like it.

Back in college, I met this chick who was a bank teller -sexy as hell. I got her number, went over to her house and found her naked in bed. All good so far right?

I start to massage her, getting ready to do my thing, when I look to the right. I see a closet full of like size 14 sneakers.

I put the half of my clothes back on, and hit the door and never looked back. :laugh:

Does this count?

Vracula
06-15-2008, 09:23 PM

Back in college, I met this chick who was a bank teller -sexy as hell. I got her number, went over to her house and found her naked in bed. All good so far right?

I start to massage her, getting ready to do my thing, when I look to the right. I see a closet full of like size 14 sneakers.

I put the half of my clothes back on, and hit the door and never looked back. :laugh:

Does this count?

if she was hot enough i would have risked it man!but yes it counts.

Daredevil
06-15-2008, 09:38 PM

Does this count?

lol :buttrock: