PDA

View Full Version : Who's Who On Statueforum.com

MACATTACK
06-15-2008, 07:09 AM
I've been thinking that I've visited Statue Forum every day for a good couple of years now, and there are various names that seem to constantly re-appear, and these individuals seem to be of importance to the forum, but to my shame I don't know who everyone is. I'll hazard a guess, and I'm sure I'm going to go wrong with some, but it would be great if someone could correct me or add correct / additional details. Here goes;

GALACTUS - SF Creator, makes all the rules.
DANNO - A really good painter who does occassional paint jobs for SF members.
BULLSEYE & JDH - Forum moderators.
DANNY - Owns Comicstatues.com, does a lot of business with members here.

I apologise if I've missed anyone out (I'm sure there are many) but it would be great if I could find out about what other members do here. Thanks!!

Leon
06-15-2008, 07:16 AM
GALACTUS - SF Creator, makes all the rules.
DANNO - A really good painter who does occassional paint jobs for SF members.
BULLSEYE & JDH - Forum moderators.
DANNY - Owns Comicstatues.com, does a lot of business with members here.

Don't want to put Drew down, but I think this is all Danny's turf?

VaultMan
06-15-2008, 07:36 AM
Don't want to put Drew down, but I think this is all Danny's turf?

Galactus is the super-mod (IMHO). Though Danny owns this whole place, lock stock and barrel...I think...

galactus
06-15-2008, 07:49 AM
You're both right. Danny (d rod) created and owns both ComicStatues and StatueForum.

-Danny, Tony_Bacala (site programmer) and I are the forum adminstrators

-CkinSD, Zurbaran1, DFury, nbr3bagshotrow, Dana P., Kdawg59, P1X4R, Bullseye, JDH, Danno and Boondocksaint are all moderators

VinReaper
06-15-2008, 08:30 AM
Wow! One of the shortest threads ever! :D

VR

Jase
06-15-2008, 09:18 AM
Go ahead and mark me down as a MEMBER.

HoldyourfireAl
06-15-2008, 04:16 PM
It's good that someone asked this. I was here for awhile, before I started piecing it all together.

:)

MACATTACK
06-16-2008, 03:04 AM
Thanks for the replies guys, at last I have an idea about who does what! :thumbs2:

VaultMan
06-16-2008, 07:12 AM
You're both right. Danny (d rod) created and owns both ComicStatues and StatueForum.

-Danny, Tony_Bacala (site programmer) and I are the forum adminstrators

-CkinSD, Zurbaran1, DFury, nbr3bagshotrow, Dana P., Kdawg59, P1X4R, Bullseye, JDH, Danno and Boondocksaint are all moderators

Wow - thanks for the clarity on roles around here. I knew you were a big cheese, but I didnt know you were a BIG cheese, you know what I'm saying? :laugh:

JDH
06-16-2008, 07:15 AM
On the main page, if you click on 'View Forum Leaders' you get a rundown too.