PDA

View Full Version : Warning ....please read

Black Cat
06-17-2008, 10:07 PM
Hi guys

I just wanted to share this so it doesn't happen to any of you or others you may know. There was a few of us that bought these diet pills called Ephedra 5 by Viridis Laboratories and they had a deal where you bought 2 and got the 3rd bottle free. Well a few of my friends ordered them and I got a bottle mainly for energy cause I need it sitting on my booty all day designing ads. Well someone had stolen our card info and used our cards but we all got it taken care of so if anyone orders this type of thing just make sure you don't from the people above. I just talked to the others a few moments ago so that is why I'm writing this here cause it was fresh in my mind

patrickwm68
06-17-2008, 10:12 PM
Thanks for the info.

I was just about to place my Ephedra order too.:)

Black Cat
06-17-2008, 10:14 PM
Thanks for the info.

I was just about to place my Ephedra order too.:)

lol no you wasn't

ickwinzs
06-17-2008, 10:15 PM
isn't ephedra illegal nowdays?

Black Cat
06-17-2008, 10:16 PM

clearly not cause they shipped it. I think it's ephedrine that is or something like that or else it's not real ephedra since it's called ephedra5

patrickwm68
06-17-2008, 10:16 PM

Not on the Mexican black market.

ickwinzs
06-17-2008, 10:17 PM
thats what the use to make meth isn't it?

galactus
06-17-2008, 10:18 PM

The FDA banned its sale in the US due to alleged health risks associated with it. Black Cat, don't worry about your CC info, just don't take that crap.

patrickwm68
06-17-2008, 10:18 PM
thats what the use to make meth isn't it?

That's right they have found Ephedra in Meth Labs.

Black Cat
06-17-2008, 10:19 PM
The FDA banned its sale in the US due to alleged health risks associated with it. Black Cat, don't worry about your CC info, just don't take that crap.

Oh my god so it was that stuff? Was that the same ingredient in mini thins? It's coming from Arizona or somewhere near there. They haven't arrived yet

galactus
06-17-2008, 10:19 PM
clearly not cause they shipped it. I think it's ephedrine that is or something like that or else it's not real ephedra since it's called ephedra5

Ephedra is the plant thats used, so it's anything which contains Ephedra which is banned.

patrickwm68
06-17-2008, 10:20 PM
BC, where the heck are you ordering this stuff from?

galactus
06-17-2008, 10:21 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ephedra

Black Cat
06-17-2008, 10:21 PM
lol, it was ephedra5.com but I just went and looked and it got shut down. Hmm maybe they are not arriving after all then

patrickwm68
06-17-2008, 10:23 PM
lol, it was ephedra5.com but I just went and looked and it got shut down. Hmm maybe they are not arriving after all then

:laugh: ROTFLMAO!!!

Black Cat
06-17-2008, 10:24 PM
Well thanks for telling me that G cause I just thought it was Ephedrine and thought this was just a generic version, but now I have something else to worry about and that is that the pills are not coming so those creeps kept our money

Black Cat
06-17-2008, 10:24 PM
:laugh: ROTFLMAO!!!

lol shut up

can we just delete this thread please lol

galactus
06-17-2008, 10:28 PM
Well thanks for telling me that G cause I just thought it was Ephedrine and thought this was just a generic version but now I have something else to worry about is that the pills are not coming so the creeps kept our money

Just contact your CC company and dispute the charge, I'm sure you'll get it back.

I used to use something called Metabolife356 (this is about 10 years ago). To be honest, it really did help with energy/fat buring, but it made my heart run like a motherf****r. I have no idea what sort of damage I may have done and stay away from ALL of this crap to this day.

Black Cat
06-17-2008, 10:30 PM
Just contact your CC company and dispute the charge, I'm sure you'll get it back.

I used to use something called Metabolife356 (this is about 10 years ago). To be honest, it really did help with energy/fat buring, but it made my heart run like a motherf****r. I have no idea what sort of damage I may have done and stay away from ALL of this crap to this day.

I know what that is but never used it. Looks like I will be sticking with those 5 hour energy drinks cause they do work for me and it has all vitamin stuff in it

patrickwm68
06-17-2008, 10:32 PM

I used to work overnights so I would take Stacker 2 to stay awake. My heart would race and I'd get really jittery.

I think Trimspa used to contain Ephedra.

There's no substitue for plain old excercise and eating right.

galactus
06-17-2008, 10:35 PM
I used to work overnights so I would take Stacker 2 to stay awake. My heart would race and I'd get really jittery.

Bingo :thumbs2:

Black Cat
06-17-2008, 10:36 PM

well I do go the the gym at least 5 days a week and that helps but after sitting for 12 hours that is what gets to me

patrickwm68
06-17-2008, 10:42 PM
well I do go the the gym at least 5 days a week and that helps but after sitting for 12 hours that is what gets to me

I hear ya.

I watch my 2 kids during the day so I tend to eat whatever's convenient, eggo waffles, mini blueberry muffins etc.. What also gets me is my son is a finicky eater so when we go out I end up eating what he won't on top of what I already ate.

I try to lift and excercise a little before I go to work and I have a set of push up bars here that I use at lunch.

Underdog07
06-17-2008, 10:54 PM
epehedrine and pseudoepehedrine are common non-prescription decongestants that also act as stimulants causing heart palpitations/increased heart rate - taking in normal doses they should not be dangerous but, as with any pharmaceutical can be overused or abused thus causing harm

any allergy medicine that has a D at the end of it generally uses one of those drugs

and yes, those compunds were being used by meth labs and that is why stores now keep them beh9ind the counter and limit the amount you may purchase

Black Cat
06-17-2008, 10:57 PM
epehedrine and pseudoepehedrine are common non-prescription decongestants that also act as stimulants causing heart palpitations/increased heart rate - taking in normal doses they should not be dangerous but, as with any pharmaceutical can be overused or abused thus causing harm

any allergy medicine that has a D at the end of it generally uses one of those drugs

and yes, those compunds were being used by meth labs and that is why stores now keep them beh9ind the counter and limit the amount you may purchase

yep like with sudafed and the one mucinex

Devils Drifter
06-19-2008, 08:19 PM

I took trimspa for a month and damn if I didn't lose a good 10-15 pounds but my temper was no joke and my heart felt like it was going to break out of my chest. Now I just exercise, what good is looking good if your gonna die of a heart attack in a couple of years.