PDA

View Full Version : kids say the darndest things

hawkeyethearcher
06-25-2008, 04:25 AM
so i asked my kids if they new any rules. they said what are rules. i said for example, no running from the dinner table, cleaning your room before bed. those rules. they said yes. i said can you tell me any. my six year old son said.

no popping anyones tires or stealing them. when you are in the back of a police car do not punch the driver in the back of the head. when you are in jail dont break the bars.

so i asked him if there was something he wanted to tell me. of course he had no idea what i meant so i asked him where he learned these rules. he said a police man came to his class. makes sense but it was funny as hell when you are not expecting it.

my 4 year old daughter add that another rules is that when you have a hole it will bleed.

harvard baby. oh yeah

collector49
06-25-2008, 09:35 AM
Sounds like you are on your way to having your own little assassins guild.

endsongjen
06-25-2008, 11:07 AM
:laugh: when u have a hole it will bleed bwahahaha

Makkari1
06-25-2008, 11:11 AM
so i asked my kids if they new any rules. they said what are rules. i said for example, no running from the dinner table, cleaning your room before bed. those rules. they said yes. i said can you tell me any. my six year old son said.

no popping anyones tires or stealing them. when you are in the back of a police car do not punch the driver in the back of the head. when you are in jail dont break the bars.

so i asked him if there was something he wanted to tell me. of course he had no idea what i meant so i asked him where he learned these rules. he said a police man came to his class. makes sense but it was funny as hell when you are not expecting it.

my 4 year old daughter add that another rules is that when you have a hole it will bleed.

harvard baby. oh yeah

You have your work cut out for you.

moon_knight1971
06-25-2008, 11:48 AM
You can still mold them but you're gonna have to work overtime:)

CocoPUFF
06-26-2008, 01:46 AM

harvard baby. oh yeah

the daughter comment was hilarious! LMAO!