PDA

View Full Version : What the heck is this guy saying???

patrickwm68
06-30-2008, 06:56 PM
This guy from Argentina won two auctions from me, I sent him an invoice for the total and this is what he e-mails me back.

Hello, want that I make it clear for myself because the value gains the shipment when the good thing adds won items serious than for a same cost of shipment send me several items? Please, clarifying this doubt that I have. Thank you very much

It sounds like you want me to double check the shipping because you think it's high, is this right?

Pat

I seat you but I do not understand well. I do not speak English and use an electronic translator to get in touch with you. What I need to know is because the cost gains shipment when several items sink. I believed than if you bought several items from a same very salesman you paid a shipment. Is he that way? Or when several items sink also the costs of individual shipment of every item consolidate. Please have you patience in this communication since I do not speak English. Thank you very much

'Nuff
06-30-2008, 07:02 PM
This guy from Argentina won two auctions from me, I sent him an invoice for the total and this is what he e-mails me back.

Hello, want that I make it clear for myself because the value gains the shipment when the good thing adds won items serious than for a same cost of shipment send me several items? Please, clarifying this doubt that I have. Thank you very much

It sounds like you want me to double check the shipping because you think it's high, is this right?

Pat

I seat you but I do not understand well. I do not speak English and use an electronic translator to get in touch with you. What I need to know is because the cost gains shipment when several items sink. I believed than if you bought several items from a same very salesman you paid a shipment. Is he that way? Or when several items sink also the costs of individual shipment of every item consolidate. Please have you patience in this communication since I do not speak English. Thank you very much

He thinks you are going to send them via fishing boat in a hurricane...:)

'Nuff
06-30-2008, 07:04 PM
I think he wants you to combine shipping costs...:thumbs2:

Alex655321
06-30-2008, 07:05 PM
I think he wan'ts you to combine shipping for both items to see if he can get a discount.

At least that is what I am seeing.

Tetragrammaton
06-30-2008, 07:05 PM
Combined shipping?

That would be my guess.

Xenomorph79
06-30-2008, 07:08 PM

Ohhhh nooo!!!

Is anyone else thinking what I'm thinking?

GREEN HULK CAN VS GREY HULK?

That's actually what you should send as a reply!!! LOL!

patrickwm68
06-30-2008, 08:28 PM
OK the guy is bidding on more stuff so this changes everything. Should I also be worried that he has zero feedback and just joined eBay on May 30th?

'Nuff
06-30-2008, 08:30 PM
OK the guy is bidding on more stuff so this changes everything. Should I also be worried that he has zero feedback and just joined eBay on May 30th?

Uh...Yeah...

patrickwm68
06-30-2008, 08:32 PM
Uh...Yeah...

Oh I know I'm gonna get burned big time on this one.

Something weird is going on. This is the 2nd Argentina bidder who bid on and won multiple items and has zero feedback in the last week.

moon_knight1971
06-30-2008, 09:37 PM
If you're shipping internationally then the buyer is probably talking about the custom taxes they have to pay if you do not mark it as a gift on the customs form. That or he's just f*88eng you.:redface:

'Nuff
06-30-2008, 09:42 PM
Oh I know I'm gonna get burned big time on this one.

Something weird is going on. This is the 2nd Argentina bidder who bid on and won multiple items and has zero feedback in the last week.

Just don't sell out of the States anymore...Eh...Mebbe Canada...:)

ansel39
06-30-2008, 10:31 PM
ask him to send it to you in spainish and have some one translate it. if you need my wife canhelp. she speaks spainish

VinReaper
06-30-2008, 10:35 PM

:eek: That would be a YESSS!

VR

VinReaper
06-30-2008, 10:36 PM
ask him to send it to you in spainish and have some one translate it. if you need my wife canhelp. she speaks spainish

I was just going to say that!

Let me know I can help as well!

VR

Underdog07
06-30-2008, 10:37 PM

Pat

Easy read not what he say in writing but think truly what boat may send when sinking. No no no you may gain from ship but not wave in tree with monkies, camels and item I buy you pay me more. Understand?

Underdog07
06-30-2008, 10:38 PM
Seriously though, back in my heroclix days Argentina was a hot spot for ripping people off. I would avoid.

patrickwm68
06-30-2008, 10:38 PM

I'm using Google Translate to speak to him in Spanish so understanding him is a little better now.

It's still strange to get 2 zero feedback Argentina bidders in one week.

patrickwm68
06-30-2008, 10:40 PM
Seriously though, back in my heroclix days Argentina was a hot spot for ripping people off. I would avoid.

I'll be careful, with guys like this I usually wait a while before I ship their stuff to see what happens.

patrickwm68
06-30-2008, 10:42 PM
Easy read not what he say in writing but think truly what boat may send when sinking. No no no you may gain from ship but not wave in tree with monkies, camels and item I buy you pay me more. Understand?

:laugh:

biglebowski9999
06-30-2008, 10:58 PM
I put what he said into babbelfish and it came back with:

"This is why you should not ship outside of North America."

:laugh:

riderV3
06-30-2008, 11:04 PM
Damn!!

Shakespearean English doesn't seem so hard anymore.

patrickwm68
06-30-2008, 11:14 PM
I was wrong when I said both were from Argentina, one is from Spain. But damn if they didn't bid on and win a lot of items between me and other sellers.

Zurbaran1
06-30-2008, 11:46 PM
Sounds like combined shipping to me. Why don't you ask him to ask his question in Spanish. You can post it here and you should have no problem getting an accurate translation.