PDA

View Full Version : Hulk Legends figures

joefixit2
07-03-2008, 06:28 AM
Not sure if anyone is collecting them but the Hulk Legends figures have starting showing up, but only at TRU for some reason. Kinda funny they are out this early since SDCC is going to have a special boxed set that was supposed to be like a month or so before they were going to be available. From the pics I have seen, they all look great, especially the Wendigo, End Hulk, and King Hulk!:buttrock:

JadeGiant
07-03-2008, 08:13 AM
nice! thanks for the heads up --- I also thought they were going to hit first at SDCC and would not have even looked for them before ... the hunt ensues!

ratchet
07-03-2008, 08:27 AM
Now I have something to do today!

ratchet
07-03-2008, 03:06 PM
I visited 3 Toy R Us in a 50 mile radius of my house and... nothing.

Bummer.

But the hunt's just begun!

joefixit2
07-03-2008, 05:36 PM
yeah, I went to the one right by my work and they had nothing, truck had just come in that night and no other truck til next Thursday. :(

joefixit2
07-06-2008, 07:18 PM
If you are still looking for the figures, go to Target and give them this info: DCPI number: 087062037 . They will be able to tell you if they have them in the back room or if any local Targets have them. Just got the King Hulk, Wendigo, Doc Samson, Grey Hulk, and Absorbing Man. These figures are way, way cool.

xXx
07-07-2008, 01:05 AM
If you are still looking for the figures, go to Target and give them this info: DCPI number: 087062037 . They will be able to tell you if they have them in the back room or if any local Targets have them. Just got the King Hulk, Wendigo, Doc Samson, Grey Hulk, and Absorbing Man. These figures are way, way cool.

How much did you buy them for?

joefixit2
07-07-2008, 05:44 AM
They are $14.99 a piece which is a lot, first of off. But for me, the sculpts are good enough that it is worth the money plus each figure comes with a piece of Fing Fan Foom, which is 15 inches tall. It is huge!!!

darthblue
07-07-2008, 07:47 AM
All figures (8) in Ebay for $180 (plus, Fing Fang Foom, who looks awesome)

I really want Doc Samson, Wendigo & King Hulk but now those are a little expensive. ( and I buy LOOSE figures )

joefixit2
07-07-2008, 03:00 PM
All figures (8) in Ebay for $180 (plus, Fing Fang Foom, who looks awesome)

I really want Doc Samson, Wendigo & King Hulk but now those are a little expensive. ( and I buy LOOSE figures )

There are a number of people buying the figures just for the FFF piece and selling the Hulk figures loose so you should be able to get them for a good cost that way. For me, I want the 15" tall FFF figure just because he looks so cool.

darthblue
07-08-2008, 02:00 AM
There are a number of people buying the figures just for the FFF piece and selling the Hulk figures loose so you should be able to get them for a good cost that way. For me, I want the 15" tall FFF figure just because he looks so cool.

I will waiting for this offers!!

My problem is the economy of my country. Look this example:

Marvel Legend Longshot

In Ebay: You can buy for u$8 MIP & $4 loose
In Argentina: You can buy for u$50 MIP & u$22 loose.

The finish price in Ebay with the shippin cost add, u$20 MIP & $12 loose.
(Obviosly, I convine shipping and save money).

With a shipping convination ( I buy 9 action figures) I only pay for Longshot u$6.

I pay at this moment uS206 for my collection (26 Legends).

By the moment, the Fing Fang Foom series (u$180) is a dream. I only just wait the moment & get lucky to own this serie.

wolverinejedi007
07-18-2008, 07:45 PM
I was at a Target near me and they put the Hulk /Fingfangfoom line on the shelves.
She hulk was short packed, only one per case.
2 windegos, 2 son of hulk, 2 the end hulk, 1 king hulk

ratchet
07-18-2008, 08:22 PM
WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE STORES MEAR ME?!?

I have been to stores nearly everyday and have only found 3 of the figures - at Newbury Comics where they are $5.00 more.

This is driving me crazy!

joefixit2
07-18-2008, 10:08 PM
Yeah, I have found five of the figures but still can not find the She-Hulk, Skaar, or End Hulk. I need these figures now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

worldbreaker13
07-18-2008, 10:15 PM
I have been to every single store in my area that would carry these figures and I have yet to come across one of them!

MONSTER
07-18-2008, 11:05 PM
I'm gonna check my local Target in a few minutes.

joefixit2
07-18-2008, 11:17 PM
I have been to every single store in my area that would carry these figures and I have yet to come across one of them!

I try to call stores in the morning to see if they have the figures but sometimes the people don't have a clue as to what I am asking for.

joefixit2
07-18-2008, 11:18 PM
I'm gonna check my local Target in a few minutes.

Good luck! You have to get the King Hulk figure, it looks exactly like Carlo's artwork come to life.

worldbreaker13
07-18-2008, 11:24 PM
I try to call stores in the morning to see if they have the figures but sometimes the people don't have a clue as to what I am asking for.

Yeah, I know what you mean. It gets frustrating at times but I keep trying.

ratchet
07-19-2008, 12:02 AM

I ran across this problem about 50 times over the last month or so...

marvelboi77
07-19-2008, 12:23 AM
$15... Wow, I wonder what the set at SDCC08 is going to cost. $120?

Virsago
07-19-2008, 12:40 AM
$15... Wow, I wonder what the set at SDCC08 is going to cost. $120?

Actually that is what it's going to cost, $120.

marvelboi77
07-19-2008, 01:35 AM

Wow toys have gotten expensive. I saw the Hulk toys at Another World at City Walk in Universal Hollywood. They were $22.99 each.

marvelboi77
07-19-2008, 01:35 AM

Do you know how much Cobra Commander, or the Savage Land box set is?

MONSTER
07-19-2008, 01:47 AM
Good luck! You have to get the King Hulk figure, it looks exactly like Carlo's artwork come to life.

No luck.

Virsago
07-19-2008, 08:06 AM
Do you know how much Cobra Commander, or the Savage Land box set is?

hasbro stuff

Star Wars "Disturbance in the Force" set - 3-3/4" set includes Darth Vader and light-up base with holographic head of the Emperor. $15

G.I.Joe 25th - Cobra Commander and podium (black suit) - $10
G.I.Joe 25th - Cobra Commander and podium (variant in blue suit) - $10

G.I.Joe Combat Heroes Snake Eyes & Timber - $8

Marvel Legends Ka-Zar / Shanna / Zabu figure set - $30

Marvel Legends Fin Fang Foom / Hulk Wave figures Gift Set - Be the first to get the complete set at SDCC! Includes 8 single carded figures and one complete FOOM in limited edition collector box. 1 of 2008 sets; $120

Transformers Classics Nemesis Prime - a black version of the Classics Optimus Prime - $25

Transformers 6" Titanium Skywarp - $20

Mighty Muggz Indiana Jones Fertility Idol - $15

Mighty Muggz Iron Man Movie figure - $15

Mighty Muggz Commander Gree figure - $15

ratchet
07-19-2008, 11:02 AM
I have a friend in NJ looking for me today - hopefully I will hear goodnews - and I will see him on Monday...

marvelboi77
07-19-2008, 11:49 AM
Thanks Virsago.

joefixit2
07-21-2008, 09:13 PM
Finally found all of them!!! The Fin Fang Foom is huge. Found them all at Target. The thing to remember is to always ask the service people to look up the DCPI number to see if they are in the stock room, that's how I have found all of them.

worldbreaker13
07-21-2008, 09:20 PM
Finally found all of them!!! The Fin Fang Foom is huge. Found them all at Target. The thing to remember is to always ask the service people to look up the DCPI number to see if they are in the stock room, that's how I have found all of them.

I will try Target again then. I was just there today with no luck!:banghead:

marvelboi77
07-21-2008, 09:24 PM

Will they go back and get them. The Targets here have signs up saying they will not.

MrYac
07-21-2008, 09:48 PM
i saw a couple of them in target today and was surprisingly impressed, if they weren't $15, i gave a crap about hulk and they didn't cram Foom into 2 overpriced waves i'd be all of it.....i still sadly think i'll cave as i love Foom, but i won't be happy about it

marvelboi77
07-21-2008, 09:56 PM
i saw a couple of them in target today and was surprisingly impressed, if they weren't $15, i gave a crap about hulk and they didn't cram Foom into 2 overpriced waves i'd be all of it.....i still sadly think i'll cave as i love Foom, but i won't be happy about it

I saw some more of these at Universal Studios for $22. They did not have She-Hulk. But I looked on the back. So this set you can't make a Foom out of it can you. You have to wait until the next wave.

You would think the SDCC box set on Ebay would be on fire but there not. People are paying tons of dollars for open ones missing the Foom piece or just the Foom piece for sale.

MONSTER
07-21-2008, 10:18 PM
I still haven't seen these. I'm probably just going to buy the boxed set at the San Diego con.

marvelboi77
07-21-2008, 10:23 PM
I still haven't seen these. I'm probably just going to buy the boxed set at the San Diego con.

Sounds like the way to go.. No sales tax.

MrYac
07-21-2008, 10:25 PM
i was totally up for the SDCC one when i thought it was just foom, but no it's the entire wave for the same price as if you bought them seperatly....bah

Doctor Pym
07-22-2008, 05:51 PM
I may be the last person in the world to get the answer to this one, but...

...wasn't there supposed to be a Valkyrie released in one of these two waves?

Someone posted photos of the prototype awhile back.

marvelboi77
07-22-2008, 06:47 PM

I think she was in the regular Marvel Legends line. I still have not seen Tigra anywhere. Is she out yet? Since Hasbro took over I have not bought one figure of these. I think they all look like crap. I did not even buy the She-Hulk.

joefixit2
07-22-2008, 09:57 PM

She was supposed to be in the wave but she was dropped along with the Red King. Both the prototypes looked pretty good. Depending on how well this Hulk wave does, Hasbro is already talking about another one so hopefully they will both be released eventually.

ratchet
07-23-2008, 06:20 AM
I finally found this lin in the target near me. They only had the King Hulk - now I have Absorbing Man, Doc Samson, Savage Grey and King Hulk. I will now be searching like crazy again until I have them all!

Not to sure if I will buy ones to open though... they are a bit pricey!

ratchet
07-23-2008, 01:41 PM
I found the rest today in the Target - no the one near me - but one about 30 miles away!

Good thing it was on my way to work today! :)

joefixit2
07-23-2008, 04:14 PM
I found the rest today in the Target - no the one near me - but one about 30 miles away!

Good thing it was on my way to work today! :)

Congrats!!!! Hulk action figures are the only Hulk toys that I actually open. Have to say that the Fin Fang Foom figure is pretty cool once you put him together.

King Hulk is by far the best, it has gone into my top three favorite Hulk figures.

ratchet
07-23-2008, 04:30 PM
funny enough - that's the only one I had a double of and opened up! It's an amazin figure! This line is really well done. Even Doc Samson - even though he is the least impressive. Two thumbs up!

Doctor Pym
07-24-2008, 12:16 AM
She was supposed to be in the wave but she was dropped along with the Red King. Both the prototypes looked pretty good. Depending on how well this Hulk wave does, Hasbro is already talking about another one so hopefully they will both be released eventually.
Thanks for the update! I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Doctor Pym
07-24-2008, 12:18 AM
I think she was in the regular Marvel Legends line. I still have not seen Tigra anywhere. Is she out yet?
The story I heard was that Hasbro cancelled the wave Tigra was supposed to be in, and said something about a possible store exclusive for that wave, later this year. :banghead:

joefixit2
07-24-2008, 12:42 PM
Looks like there is going to be a variant in this line. They are going to make a running change and make the savage grey Hulk green and maybe even two shades of green. Man, just when I had actually managed to find all the figures. argh!

ratchet
07-24-2008, 02:09 PM
Looks like there is going to be a variant in this line. They are going to make a running change and make the savage grey Hulk green and maybe even two shades of green. Man, just when I had actually managed to find all the figures. argh!

Of course they are! Why wouldn't they want to drive me completely nuts!

Mr. X
07-31-2008, 02:46 AM
The line is currently available as a box set on HasbroToyShop if anyone is interested. Use comic2008 to get 10% off. And for anyone who is complaining it's too pricey, divide that price by eight and you get what you would pay for at retail. Beats going through Ebay.

marvelboi77
08-01-2008, 08:29 PM
I went to ToyRUs at while at work today. I went to the action figure isle... NOthing... I asked the guy working there, he had no freaking clue.

I then walked to the other side of the store to go to the bathroom. I then walked out towards the front of the store. There on the end cap by the register were the figures... My heart jumped, and I was saying in my head. "please have the She-Hulk"...

Behind two Wendigo's was ....wait for it..................... THE SAVAGE SHE-HULK IN MINT CONDITION..... Whoohoo... $16.15 with tax... Good god... I'm glad I only wanted one figure.:buttrock: