PDA

View Full Version : Deathstroke vs Deadpool

punisher129
07-03-2008, 09:30 AM
Since i am getting no love from my wolverine vs superman thread, how about something a bit more even matched...who would get the upper hand in this one?

---PUNISHER KILLS THE MARVEL UNIVERSE--

Moogled
07-03-2008, 10:09 AM
Deadpool would pimpslap Slade like a bitc....

....This is a good matchup. Slade is an impressive tactician and handed the JLA their asses. He's fought with some of DC's best martial artists such as Lady Shiva and Batman.

On the other, Wade is batsh1t crazy, has stalemated Wolverine, and to top it all off, I'm not sure if Deathstroke can rock a Weapon X regenerative healing factor.

abarron
07-03-2008, 10:11 AM
Deadpool for me.
Just beacuse i like the character.
Also how many times has he been brought back from the dead??
Must be at least 4

BeerNutta
07-03-2008, 10:15 AM
Deadpool.

Nightwing_78
07-03-2008, 10:41 AM
The question is, can Deadpool beat a Captain America that doesn't have a problem with killing.

abarron
07-03-2008, 10:58 AM
The question is, can Deadpool beat a Captain America that doesn't have a problem with killing.

That would be a good fight

twoferflinchin
07-04-2008, 01:56 AM
Slade has gone toe to toe with Wolverine also. I think Deathstroke's brain wins this one, as physically, the two are too much alike.

HalJordanFan
07-04-2008, 10:57 AM
Slade. His brain IMO is what puts him over the top.

VaultMan
07-04-2008, 12:42 PM
Slade. Easy.

Slade beats Batman, Cap, DD, Punisher, Wolverine, Iron Fist, Nightwing...he has no trouble with Deadpool

HalJordanFan
07-04-2008, 01:48 PM
Slade. Easy.

Slade beats Batman, Cap, DD, Punisher, Wolverine, Iron Fist, Nightwing...he has no trouble with Deadpool

:buttrock: :buttrock: F YEAH!!!!

RichBamf
07-04-2008, 01:54 PM
If Slade could beat Bats, he can beat Deadpool.

Deadpool was created as a rip-off of Deathstroke anyway.

Original whups imitation every time.

Quicksilver
07-04-2008, 03:08 PM
This is no contest...Slade would eat Deadpool for breakfast

The Dark Knight
07-04-2008, 04:10 PM
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/40/76211-56350-deathstroke_super.jpg

Quicksilver
07-04-2008, 04:24 PM
lol yeah I just read Identity Crisis and that was awesome. He beat everyone in that picture at the same time. He's like an evil Batman lol he always fights with strategy and thats why he wins.

HalJordanFan
07-04-2008, 04:52 PM
lol yeah I just read Identity Crisis and that was awesome. He beat everyone in that picture at the same time. He's like an evil Batman lol he always fights with strategy and thats why he wins.

That's because he's the friggin man!!!!!

Moogled
07-04-2008, 05:12 PM
How would Slade beat Deadpool, though?

I'm with everyone that Slade is a tactical genius, but despite his ace in the hole, how do you kill a man who can't be killed?

Or is the general consensus that despite Deadpool's healing factor, he's not as robust as wolverine?

Tetragrammaton
07-04-2008, 05:52 PM
Deathstroke

HalJordanFan
07-04-2008, 10:04 PM

I'm with everyone that Slade is a tactical genius, but despite his ace in the hole, how do you kill a man who can't be killed?

Or is the general consensus that despite Deadpool's healing factor, he's not as robust as wolverine?

Killing someone and beating them are two different things. I was on giving Slade the win.

RichBamf
07-06-2008, 06:52 PM

You don't have to kill someone to beat them, just contain them.

Deathstroke could trap Deadpool easy.

The Dark Knight
07-06-2008, 06:59 PM
And Deadpool can't heal when you cut his head off. I think that would probably how it would go.

AngusMacAskill
10-12-2008, 05:49 PM
Look at it like this, Deadpool is unpredictable. Actually, that's an understatement, Deadpool is the ultimate inconsistency in any universe, be it Marvel, DC, Image, etc. Just see his first fight with Taskmaster who can copy everyone's moves. Then there's another thing, Deadpool can't die. Thanos saw to that. And, his most important trait, breaking the 4th wall. Slade may use 90% of his brain and may be a master of tactics (Deadpool has "met" several characters who claimed to be such), and the master of all weapons and martial arts (again, Deadpool has clashed with suchlike as well), but Deadpool clearly takes this one home.

HalJordanFan
10-12-2008, 09:08 PM
Look at it like this, Deadpool is unpredictable. Actually, that's an understatement, Deadpool is the ultimate inconsistency in any universe, be it Marvel, DC, Image, etc. Just see his first fight with Taskmaster who can copy everyone's moves. Then there's another thing, Deadpool can't die. Thanos saw to that. And, his most important trait, breaking the 4th wall. Slade may use 90% of his brain and may be a master of tactics (Deadpool has "met" several characters who claimed to be such), and the master of all weapons and martial arts (again, Deadpool has clashed with suchlike as well), but Deadpool clearly takes this one home.

You joined the forum to post in here?!?! :confused:

Justin
10-12-2008, 09:25 PM

Maybe a big Deadpool fan? :laugh: Regardless it was a good 1st post! :thumbs2:

Alex655321
10-12-2008, 09:30 PM

:laugh: Ya gotta start somewhere !

I have seen 1st post's in the elimination threads too ! lol

Quicksilver
10-12-2008, 11:25 PM
Deathstroke would rock Deadpool. The guy took on the whole justice league and beat them

Makkari1
10-12-2008, 11:37 PM
Since i am getting no love from my wolverine vs superman thread, how about something a bit more even matched...who would get the upper hand in this one?

---PUNISHER KILLS THE MARVEL UNIVERSE--

Did you really think that Wolverine had a shot at Superman? No wonder no one participated in your thread. You gotta pick better match ups or you'll be doing the thread all by yourself.

bebohawk
10-12-2008, 11:56 PM
Slade. Easy.

i have deadpool on this one and slade got punk by geoforce:laugh:

twoferflinchin
10-13-2008, 01:27 AM

You asked a question that you know the answer to?!?!
Everybody has to start somewhere.