PDA

View Full Version : Help...I'm becoming addicted to Statueforum.com!!

MACATTACK
07-05-2008, 02:38 PM
Guys & Gals,

For the last year or so that I've been 'visiting' this site, It's been more as a casual observer than as a participant. However, the last few weeks have seen a dramatic rise in my post count. I even think about this site when I'm away doing stuff!

Am I okay or is it time to call the men in white coats?

riderV3
07-05-2008, 02:44 PM
Geez that doesn't sound promising, now give me all you statue collection and I can cure you for free.

Jesse321
07-05-2008, 02:46 PM
You're SO screwed! :laugh:

'Nuff
07-05-2008, 02:47 PM

Yup...:confused2

riderV3
07-05-2008, 02:50 PM

skinny where you've been?

'Nuff
07-05-2008, 02:51 PM
skinny where you've been?

Work...:banghead:

MACATTACK
07-05-2008, 02:55 PM
Geez that doesn't sound promising, now give me all you statue collection and I can cure you for free.

Thank you so much, PM me your address and I'll send you my entire collection, I'll even pay for postage!! ;)

lol, Thanks for the honesty, brutal truth! :thumbs2:

riderV3
07-05-2008, 02:57 PM
It actually isn't that bad an addiction, just keep in mind that you'll be eatin Hot Pockets everyday from now on.

JadeGiant
07-05-2008, 03:02 PM
once the bug has bitten there is no cure (except maybe for more cowbell) ,.... you are on the slippery slope MAC ... welcome to the madness

MACATTACK
07-05-2008, 03:07 PM
Oh Dammit....my Wife wants to have sex now. I suppose I better go and do the deed, but I'll be back when she falls asleep :thumbs2:

JadeGiant
07-05-2008, 03:08 PM
Oh Dammit....my Wife wants to have sex now. I suppose I better go and do the deed, but I'll be back when she falls asleep :thumbs2:

good to hear your priorities are not completely upside down:thumbs2:

riderV3
07-05-2008, 03:24 PM

Damn!!

I don't think you're suppose to say that in the public!?

C'mon! consider we are complete strangers that you've never even talk face to face before, and you're dumping out your private life already!

Next time you can just say wife business, to a poor ol' virgin here that "wife wantS to have sex" is a knife to the stomach...

MACATTACK
07-05-2008, 03:29 PM
Damn!!

I don't think you're suppose to say that in the public!?

C'mon! consider we are complete strangers that you've never even talk face to face before, and you're dumping out your private life already!

Next time you can just say wife business, to a poor ol' virgin here that "wife wantS to have sex" is a knife to the stomach...

I'm finished now, but I thought of you guys all the way through!

But I apologise, you can give me a virtual beating instead :stick:

Argonus
07-05-2008, 04:46 PM
I'm finished now, but I thought of you guys all the way through!

But I apologise, you can give me a virtual beating instead :stick:

"I'm finished now"? :laugh:

Haha... good man. Good man.. indeed.

Congratulations on being more graphic than even I usually am.. haha. :D

HalJordanFan
07-05-2008, 04:52 PM

That's no reason to leave! Just put a laptop on her back. You can go to town and type at the same time!!! :thumbs2:

MACATTACK
07-05-2008, 04:59 PM
That's no reason to leave! Just put a laptop on her back. You can go to town and type at the same time!!! :thumbs2:

Put a laptop on her back :laugh: I don't think I could justify being in that position for that long!!!

Damn, I'm going to get banned talking like this!!

HalJordanFan
07-05-2008, 05:12 PM
Put a laptop on her back :laugh: I don't think I could justify being in that position for that long!!!

Damn, I'm going to get banned talking like this!!

LOL! Glad to see another member getting more involved with this place. Keep posting maybe you'll catch Vin! He's a posting machine!

Nitefall
07-05-2008, 05:13 PM
Talking like what?

You're talking normally.

Wait til you are putting boxes of statues in hard to reach cupboards and don't even bother to check them for damage you are too busy ordering more statues and mini busts and putting up shelves and figuring out how to store boxes and then ya have to keep up on new releases and checking for sneaks and preordering oh wow how did I get into this?? but I think it is all kind of normal in a real screwed up bizarre way----sure as he#* hope so:banghead:

ratchet
07-05-2008, 09:56 PM
I'm here at least three times a day checking on things...

Those times?

Morning, Noon and Night.

Makkari1
07-06-2008, 12:09 AM
Guys & Gals,

For the last year or so that I've been 'visiting' this site, It's been more as a casual observer than as a participant. However, the last few weeks have seen a dramatic rise in my post count. I even think about this site when I'm away doing stuff!

I have bad news for you, you were doomed when you first came here. You will not be able to stop you are a junkie so join the club.

Jesse321
07-06-2008, 01:26 AM
It actually isn't that bad an addiction, just keep in mind that you'll be eatin Hot Pockets everyday from now on.
You can afford "Hot Pockets" ????

I'm down to store brand Mac and Cheese ... if I'm lucky I can afford a can of Tuna once a month. :laugh:

Jesse321
07-06-2008, 01:27 AM

DUDE! That's just wrong! :stick: :stick:

Funny ... but wrong! :laugh:

Alex655321
07-06-2008, 01:28 AM

:laugh:

This is an addicting place for sure :thumbs2:

JadeGiant
07-06-2008, 01:32 AM
You can afford "Hot Pockets" ????

I'm down to store brand Mac and Cheese ... if I'm lucky I can afford a can of Tuna once a month. :laugh:

livin large with the mac n cheese Jesse? I am on a Ramen noodle plan myself

Wolverine1
07-06-2008, 03:52 AM
once the bug has bitten there is no cure (except maybe for more cowbell) ,.... you are on the slippery slope MAC ... welcome to the madness
There is a vaccine that subdues now! I have found a vaccine that really cuts into the bug! HALO! :D

Makkari1
07-06-2008, 04:46 AM

You need balance in your life.

VaultMan
07-06-2008, 07:51 AM

Its like quicksand - the more you struggle, the deeper you'll go...you will never be the same again!