PDA

View Full Version : Be Nice.

Juggernaut
07-07-2008, 05:21 PM
I have been on this forum for some years now. One of the reason's why I joined this forum was because people were always nice to each other, helpful to each other, If a person had a question you got an answer or sorry I wish I could help you, people were so friggin polite and it were so friggin great!

Now if you have a question you just get a smart ass remark wich resulted in me calling that guy a smart ass.

I never realy understood why people took a time out from the forum, now I get it, it's realy because there is alot of crap talk and it's getting to me too. I used to be very mellow and even I get mean now!

Luckily alot of the good people are still on here, but there is only so much they can do becase it is always easier to destory than to build and it would realy suck if this community got destroyed.

Thankfully I still have my friend's here so I will still be on the forum, just not as much because I want to limit myself from the stupid remarks ther are becoming more and more frequent on this forum. Even though the people that are being smart asses may be a little clieque, they still do alot of damage.

I long for the days when were were all nice to each other and we had some common decency. Hopefully those days will return.

galactus
07-07-2008, 05:25 PM
Unfortunately, it's a side effect of the forum becoming larger with more members. And in all honesty, it's not to say that any of the members are bad, it's just that as you get more and more personalities on the forum, more and more of them are going to clash one way or another. Variety is what makes the forum fun, as well as very tiring on occassion.

Juggernaut
07-07-2008, 05:42 PM
You are probably correct Drew although it's more tiresome for me than fun.

HalJordanFan
07-07-2008, 05:49 PM
You Danish people are too needy. :confused2

Juggernaut
07-07-2008, 05:53 PM
Needy!

First you post you cant't trust em!

Now they are needy too!

:stick: :stick: :stick:

Juggernaut
07-07-2008, 05:55 PM
BTW. How many Danish people do you know?

Ha ha! You are prabably married to one. :laugh:

HalJordanFan
07-07-2008, 06:05 PM
:thumbs2: LOL! Your one of the best Jug's!!!

Juggernaut
07-07-2008, 06:09 PM
:thumbs2: LOL! Your one of the best Jug's!!!

Yeah, I know.

I like that you post it anyway though. :laugh:

High Lord Apocalypse
07-07-2008, 06:53 PM
BTW. How many Danish people do you know?

Ha ha! You are prabably married to one. :laugh:

i used to know some hot danish women! mmm hot danish sticky buns! :D

RichBamf
07-07-2008, 06:56 PM
I have been on this forum for some years now. One of the reason's why I joined this forum was because people were always nice to each other, helpful to each other, If a person had a question you got an answer or sorry I wish I could help you, people were so friggin polite and it were so friggin great!

Now if you have a question you just get a smart ass remark wich resulted in me calling that guy a smart ass.

I never realy understood why people took a time out from the forum, now I get it, it's realy because there is alot of crap talk and it's getting to me too. I used to be very mellow and even I get mean now!

Luckily alot of the good people are still on here, but there is only so much they can do becase it is always easier to destory than to build and it would realy suck if this community got destroyed.

Thankfully I still have my friend's here so I will still be on the forum, just not as much because I want to limit myself from the stupid remarks ther are becoming more and more frequent on this forum. Even though the people that are being smart asses may be a little clieque, they still do alot of damage.

I long for the days when were were all nice to each other and we had some common decency. Hopefully those days will return.

I know how you feel Jugs-shouldn't let it stop you posting though, you'll always have your forum friends :thumbs2:

endsongjen
wow left turn on this thread! :laugh:

rilynil
Jugs, I hope you don't post less. The forum needs more good guys like you! :buttrock:

Although, to be honest, I've had the thought to post less sometimes, too.

RichBamf
07-07-2008, 06:57 PM

Trust you to bring the tone down and up at the same time! :laugh: :thumbs2:

Collection King 13
07-07-2008, 09:55 PM

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g141/Knightmoves/StickyBuns.jpg

joefixit2
07-07-2008, 11:14 PM
The hostility can get tiresome. There was another website I stopped posting on for about 9 months due to the same situation but it was worse. I just started posting on there again in the last week or so. Just wait, it will get better. There are always going to be those people who come on just to stir problems, which causes a chain reaction. They eventually go away when you ignore them and things get back to normal.

Alex655321
07-07-2008, 11:54 PM
Jugs, I hope you don't post less. The forum needs more good guys like you! :buttrock:

Although, to be honest, I've had the thought to post less sometimes, too.

Perish the thought !
Posting less ! Thats crazy talk !:laugh:

michaelt
07-08-2008, 12:32 AM
Some of the most beautiful women I've ever laid eyes on turn out to have Dutch heritage somewhere in their background.

...just gotta say.

VinReaper
07-08-2008, 12:38 AM
Perish the thought !
Posting less ! Thats crazy talk !:laugh:

Tell'em Brother Lou!!!

I almost had DTs this past weekend when I couldn't post due to being swamped with work.

Posting should be a part of the everyday ritual, like going to the bathroom, breathing and blinking! LOL!

Jugs you have to hang in their with us. A viking would accept the challenge! :D

VR

smoked
07-08-2008, 02:00 AM
Jugs you hit the nail right on the head. I understand where you are coming from past experiences, but you have to take the good with the bad. This community has a lot to offer and if the good people stick together to help make sure this community prospers then I don't see why it won't stay a good place to communicate with one another. I posted a similar response earlier today because I had gotten to a point of where the bad apples really were taking a toll, but I thought about it and responded so that we can all work together.

http://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=72590

Juggernaut
07-08-2008, 08:56 AM
I know how you feel Jugs-shouldn't let it stop you posting though, you'll always have your forum friends :thumbs2:

:thumbs2:

Juggernaut
07-08-2008, 08:58 AM
Tell'em Brother Lou!!!

I almost had DTs this past weekend when I couldn't post due to being swamped with work.

Posting should be a part of the everyday ritual, like going to the bathroom, breathing and blinking! LOL!

Jugs you have to hang in their with us. A viking would accept the challenge! :D

VR

As a viking I accept the challenge!
And will conquor all momo's! :laugh:

Juggernaut
07-08-2008, 09:04 AM
I should post more in the Viking thread.

Juggernaut
07-08-2008, 09:05 AM
BTW Danish women are hot.

U.S. Women are too.

VaultMan
07-08-2008, 09:07 AM
mmm hot danish sticky buns! :D

LMAO! :laugh:

VaultMan
07-08-2008, 09:11 AM

Dont feel too bad about calling a guy a smart ass on the forum. I've done this too, and got banned for it if I recall correctly. but it was worth it - the guy was being a total douche. :thumbsdow

Rachel Dawes said it best, "what kind of city will we have if the good people do nothing?" -or soemthing like that...

Bullseye
07-08-2008, 09:14 AM
Juggs your a good guy and there are more good guys than bad ones on here. Don't let the bad apples spoil it for you.

Juggernaut
07-08-2008, 09:16 AM
You would think that smart ass remarks would get one banned.

Maybe I will get banned too if the person get's a mod involved.

I have never been banned yet though.

If I get banned from SF I will be at garagekit.us

Juggernaut
07-08-2008, 09:17 AM
Juggs your a good guy and there are more good guys than bad ones on here. Don't let the bad apples spoil it for you.

Thanks dude.

High Lord Apocalypse
07-10-2008, 05:32 PM
juggs i dont think you should stop posting. i for one appreciate your eye for details. i noticed you commented of quite a few sculpts/kits as they were being made and they were always very good suggestions or observations to make a better sculpt.

riderV3
07-10-2008, 06:05 PM
I'll pretend I'm on the good side.:confused2