PDA

View Full Version : So I saw this show on tv about women getting free breast implants...

joy_division
07-08-2008, 11:47 AM
The title of the show was called "100 men own my breasts (http://100menownmybreasts.com/)" I guess the title of the show did it's job because I was curious about the show and recorded it while I went off to work.

It was nothing like I thought it was gonna be though.

two American guys set up a website where women who wanted tit jobs but could not afford it sign up on the website (http://myfreeimplants.com), create a profile, and basically start begging from total strangers to raise the cash for a tit job (the ones featured on the show went from $3000 to $9000)

Now, of course to do this, you have to pose in a certain way - sell yourself. One of the women(only 20!) vowed not to do any topless work, but one day when she was drunk, did a full nude shot and suddenly saw the money coming in, and that was the end of that promise.

They also featured a short clip of a another woman who had raised a grand total of $1 - due to the fact that the only photos she posted were of her fully clothed. She summed it up best IMO by saying "I want them - the question is, how low do you go?"

The founders of the website said that 85% of the money goes to the girls, which leaves me wondering, where does the remaining 15% go? The boys must be raking it in

Doesn't this just show how infatuated we are by image and isn't it just a bit perverted. Besides, here are a load of guys giving away thousands of dollars away when there are hundreds of better causes that they could give the money to

OK rant over

endsongjen
07-08-2008, 11:50 AM
wow.. thats totally f'd up. we suck...

riderV3
07-08-2008, 12:35 PM
Told you humans are disgusting...

And fake breasts is one of the most grotesque thing in my book, simply gross and if I find out my gf/wife did that then she's a go go.

abarron
07-08-2008, 12:40 PM
Thats kinda messed up

joy_division
07-08-2008, 01:49 PM
it's gonna be repeated on virgin1 soon I think abarron, if ya wanna catch it

Davidian
07-08-2008, 02:10 PM
Wow that's totally retarded.

William Paquet
07-08-2008, 02:20 PM
Pop culture has become the sphincter of humanity. I wonder how long it will be before NAMBLA has their own reality show.

I hate almost all TV. Gems like this latest is simply the natural course of TV program directors because most idiots watch all the reality crap that already exists. If you eat the feces they put on your plate, don't be shocked when the feces keeps coming, and gets more wretched with each successive pile of steaming filth that emanates through your TV.

glassdancer
07-08-2008, 02:23 PM
I'm so glad I don't have kids.

Vince-Vell
07-08-2008, 02:29 PM
i'm gonna start a TV show, Chip in to get Vince-Vell the ultimate statue collection. I will even show you guys some leg for donations!!!!!

Babytoxie
07-08-2008, 03:15 PM
I hate almost all TV. Gems like this latest is simply the natural course of TV program directors because most idiots watch all the reality crap that already exists. If you eat the feces they put on your plate, don't be shocked when the feces keeps coming, and gets more wretched with each successive pile of steaming filth that emanates through your TV.

Funny, I never saw a complete episode of Fear Factor, but I used to pray for the day that they'd make the contestants eat feces, or even human body parts... total debasement. Why stop at cockroaches or a pig uterus? Go all the way!!! :buttrock:

Sorry, off-topic...

CessnaDriver
07-08-2008, 03:17 PM
I do not understand a lot of things like this, but then again I still do not grasp how Hooter's can openly discriminate who they hire as waitresses based on looks and breast size.

glassdancer
07-08-2008, 03:20 PM
yup.

sounds like the world we live in alright.

riderV3
07-08-2008, 03:34 PM
At this rate Nationa Geography and Discovery will go out of business in no time...

ratchet
07-08-2008, 04:40 PM
Fake boobs?

Man, I'd love to say I'm against them *snicker* - but I'm not.