PDA

View Full Version : Aliens are real!

AsOneDead
07-29-2008, 08:08 AM
Don't know if you guys have heard about this yet but former astronaut Edgar Mitchell confirms that aliens are real and that they have visited us numerous times. Click the link to listen to the interview. I knew it all along, damn government!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhNdxdveK7c&eurl=http://www.zooweekly.com.au/members/viewPost.php?pid=0&aid=5784

patrickwm68
07-29-2008, 08:18 AM
Sounds like a clear cut case of senility.

AsOneDead
07-29-2008, 08:44 AM
Sounds like a case of ignorance :rolleyes:

patrickwm68
07-29-2008, 10:58 AM
Sounds like a case of ignorance :rolleyes:

So you believe beings from another planet have come here in spaceships?

CessnaDriver
07-29-2008, 11:35 AM
I hold nearly any astronaut in high regard. Especially Apollo era.
Sadly I think Mitchell has just bought into all the mumbo jumbo out there. He isn't offering anything but opinion.

There have been other astronauts that have had some strange and questionable views on things too.

Astronauts are human too. Nowak proved that sadly.

Now if you had dozens come forth and attest to something like that, I would give it far more gravity, so to speak.

AsOneDead
07-29-2008, 12:13 PM
So you believe beings from another planet have come here in spaceships?

Yes, why not?

Grievous
07-27-2009, 05:05 PM
I totally agree! Aliens FTW!

CocoPUFF
07-27-2009, 05:09 PM
I don't think we are the only planet in this WHOLE universe with Life on it, and anyone who DOES may be just a little ignorant.

patrickwm68
07-27-2009, 05:13 PM
I believe there's life on other planets, I just don't believe they've been here. I think what people are seeing is experimental aircraft.

CocoPUFF
07-27-2009, 05:18 PM
I believe there's life on other planets, I just don't believe they've been here. I think what people are seeing is experimental aircraft.

oh I agree with you there...I don't take any of the footage seriously since technology pretty much allows alot of things to be manipulated. Any Tom, Dik, or Harry can manipulate video footage nowadays

nbr3bagshotrow
07-27-2009, 05:19 PM
I believe in aliens, but I don't believe they have visited here.

endsongjen
07-27-2009, 05:22 PM
id be scared if they visited us :(

Sinatra VonDoom
07-27-2009, 05:32 PM
In infinite time and space, I doubt we are the only planet to have ever spawned life. The question is at this time is there anything out there that has the capability and desire to visit us. The desire to "boldly go" could be a uniquely human drive. There could be an advanced life form out there content to stay on there own planet and procreate. Not a bad plan mind you:buttrock:

As terrifying as the thought is to me I would like to think we are visited. As a kid I would lay in bed at night with insomnia and run over a course of action if confronted by aliens. The thought has always fascinated me, but I just don't think it's happening.

CocoPUFF
07-27-2009, 05:34 PM
id be scared if they visited us :(

:laugh:

endsongjen
07-27-2009, 05:57 PM
im serious dude!! i believe, oh do i... but if they visited that means they are intelligent. and they can DETROY US!!!!

stormshadow75x
07-27-2009, 07:46 PM
I think aliens created man....

I think we're just a freaking experiment for those suckers....

we're like freaking sea monkeys & they'll be back one day to check up on us.....

It would suck if we were meant to be food

riteguytu
07-27-2009, 08:02 PM
I think aliens created man....

I think we're just a freaking experiment for those suckers....

we're like freaking sea monkeys & they'll be back one day to check up on us.....

It would suck if we were meant to be food

Interesting thought...

armitage
07-27-2009, 08:21 PM
Aliens are visiting us.

AsOneDead
07-27-2009, 10:55 PM
im serious dude!! i believe, oh do i... but if they visited that means they are intelligent. and they can DETROY US!!!!

They probably could but why would they? I don't think they would be stupid and violent like humans. If they've mastered interstellar travel then I'm sure they would be highly evolved and not barbarians like us.

mwf6171
07-27-2009, 11:18 PM
I think some members of my family are aliens. :rolleyes2 I know some people that HAVE to be aliens cause they are just freaky freaks!! :laugh:

Spideristic
07-27-2009, 11:51 PM
http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee63/Spideristic/calvin-and-hobbes-intelligent-life.jpg

CessnaDriver
07-27-2009, 11:58 PM
Mitchell is.. unique.

His statements seem to come up from time to time and is nothing new.

But never have any other astronauts backed him up.

I think that says a lot.

You get Aldrin or Musgrave talking about such things, that's a different story.

AsOneDead
07-28-2009, 12:09 AM
The government knows how to keep them quiet.

CessnaDriver
07-28-2009, 12:27 AM
The government knows how to keep them quiet.

The government cannot even run the post office, let alone manage a conspiricy of epic proportions.

ROMS
07-28-2009, 12:58 AM
In my case, since I am really into documentaries & history of archaeological findings.... I believe that ALIENS do exist and have been to our planet.

Just the archaeological finding of Mesopotamia (the 1st & the cradle of all civilization) revealed "proofs & existence" of "other unworldly beings".

Try to buy & read the book, "The 12th Planet" and you will all be astonished on all the things that were dug-up & discovered.

You will know that discovering that there are aliens out there is not just about "looking to the stars" but also about "looking to ourselves & our history's earliest civilizations".

CessnaDriver
07-28-2009, 01:24 AM
There is zero credible scientific evidence that aliens have ever or are presently been to this earth.

None. Read that again. NONE.

There is ZERO credible scientific evidence that ANY aliens exist at all in fact.

The only intelligent life we know for certain is us.

So yes, it can exist.

If it can exist here, It can exist elsewhere, or perhaps elseWHEN. Maybe we missed them, maybe they are not evolved yet.

Of all the uncountable millions of species on earth, most of which are extinct, exactly ONE species evolved to intelligence. Us.
Very slim odds that it could have happened at all.
Very rare.

The best way to answer these question is through legitimate scientific SETI research. Looking for evidences of radio signals for example.

http://www.seti.org/ata

This kind of evidence would be verifiable around the world and unquestionable.

I have been running SETI@home on my PC for many years now. So you see, I am an optimist enough to help search. But realistic enough to know that the answer may never come in my lifetime.

And of course the answer could be we are it. But I doubt it.

boondocksaint
07-28-2009, 02:35 AM
The government cannot even run the post office, let alone manage a conspiricy of epic proportions.

the government doesnt run the post office

lord odin
07-28-2009, 04:00 AM
Aliens are visiting us.
From Mexico.:confused2

riderV3
07-28-2009, 04:09 AM

Why?

Just because you think they're as stupid as human?

oddball
07-28-2009, 06:11 AM
hu-mans are so smug. how presumptuous for us to think we were the first and only advanced intelligent life in all the galaxies.

http://www.crystalinks.com/ancientastronauts.jpg

This cave painting is c.10,000 BC and is from Val Camonica, Italy. It appears to depict two beings in protective suits holding strange implements.

oddball
07-28-2009, 06:18 AM
the government doesnt run the post office

the us post office is a division of the us government.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Postal_Service

The Government owned corporations of the United States are as follows:

* Tennessee Valley Authority
* Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation
* Millenium challenge corporation
* St. Lawrence Seaway Development Corporation
* Amtrak
* NPRC
* Overseas Private Investment Corporation
* Freddie Mac
* Fannie Mae
* Panama Canal Authority
* Bank of America (and subsidiaries)
* GMC (General Motors Corp) (and others)
* AIG (American International Group) (and others)
* Legal services corp.
* Federal Crop Insurance Corporation
* CCC (Community Commodity Corp)
* Corporation for National Community Service (and all programs)
* Sallie Mae (And subsidiaries)
* Farmer Mac
* Corp for Public Broadcasting
* Voice America
* FDIC (Federal Deposit insurance corp)
* SPIC

Examples of government owned organizations

* AARP
* AAA
* National Geographic Society
* American motion pictures association
* Big sister little sisters
* American Red Cross
* PVA
* AIO_LIO
* YMCA (and worldwide places)
* Boys and Girls Club of America
* Boys and Girls Scouts of America

and millions of others

ROMS
07-28-2009, 08:18 AM
the us post office is a division of the us government.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Postal_Service

I think the statement of "boondocksaint" was meant to be a JOKE...

Since remember in the movie, Men In Black II, there was scene there where the post office was being run by Aliens (disguised as humans).

:)

Python
07-28-2009, 08:28 AM
They probably could but why would they? I don't think they would be stupid and violent like humans. If they've mastered interstellar travel then I'm sure they would be highly evolved and not barbarians like us.

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r196/Bowser515/predator01.jpg

Seriously though, the universe is an insanely huge place, i doubt anything is aware of our little corner, but anyone who believes we are alone in the grand scheme of things has to be pretty ignorant.

lord odin
07-28-2009, 09:17 AM
There is zero credible scientific evidence that aliens have ever or are presently been to this earth.

None. Read that again. NONE.

There is ZERO credible scientific evidence that ANY aliens exist at all in fact.

The only intelligent life we know for certain is us.

So yes, it can exist.

If it can exist here, It can exist elsewhere, or perhaps elseWHEN. Maybe we missed them, maybe they are not evolved yet.

Of all the uncountable millions of species on earth, most of which are extinct, exactly ONE species evolved to intelligence. Us.
Very slim odds that it could have happened at all.
Very rare.

The best way to answer these question is through legitimate scientific SETI research. Looking for evidences of radio signals for example.

http://www.seti.org/ata

This kind of evidence would be verifiable around the world and unquestionable.

I have been running SETI@home on my PC for many years now. So you see, I am an optimist enough to help search. But realistic enough to know that the answer may never come in my lifetime.

And of course the answer could be we are it. But I doubt it.
And Primates

oddball
07-28-2009, 09:36 AM
I think the statement of "boondocksaint" was meant to be a JOKE...

Since remember in the movie, Men In Black II, there was scene there where the post office was being run by Aliens (disguised as humans).

:)

that zoomed right over my head. only saw MIB once and didn't care for it.

CocoPUFF
07-28-2009, 09:38 AM
http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r196/Bowser515/predator01.jpg

Seriously though, the universe is an insanely huge place, i doubt anything is aware of our little corner, but anyone who believes we are alone in the grand scheme of things has to be pretty ignorant.

"Occasionally you meet a nice one....Starman, E.T., but usually they turn out to be just some big LIZARD!!"

Sinatra VonDoom
07-28-2009, 09:52 AM
"Occasionally you meet a nice one....Starman, E.T., but usually they turn out to be just some big LIZARD!!"

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc57/major237/fun/petervenkman.jpg

CocoPUFF
07-28-2009, 10:27 AM
http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc57/major237/fun/petervenkman.jpg

yup! THE authority when it comes to the paranormal and extra terrestrials:buttrock:

endsongjen
07-28-2009, 01:34 PM
i would hope not.. maybe theyre peaceful and curious!~ :)

From Mexico.:confused2

LOL!!!

metroid
07-28-2009, 07:59 PM
There are movies about aliens so they must be real.:D

CessnaDriver
07-28-2009, 08:15 PM
If we ever were to encounter them, I think most of our concepts of what aliens would be like would be thrown right out the door.

Endless Wake
07-28-2009, 08:32 PM
I don't think we are the only planet in this WHOLE universe with Life on it, and anyone who DOES may be just a little ignorant.Agreed, with all those planets some must have life on them.

I imagine creatures like the cuttlefish;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xl6GiUdl-s8

AsOneDead
07-28-2009, 09:15 PM
There are movies about aliens so they must be real.:D

I think that's the reason why so many people dismiss it. They think it's fictional cause they see aliens in movies all the time.