PDA

View Full Version : Woman caught on tape abusing puppy

Vince-Vell
08-01-2008, 01:54 PM
Dont know how to post linked movies but when i saw this it made me sick. This woman should be slaped 5 times as hard and 5 times as many and she did to this puppy. I swear people are just friggin sick.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ca9_1217294584

:bawling:

nbr3bagshotrow
08-01-2008, 01:57 PM
Many people do not know how to train dogs. My wife learns that everyday she meets with her clients.

glassdancer
08-01-2008, 01:59 PM
She should be arrested and put in jail for the rest of her pathetic life.

You know what,...better yest, she should be put in a cell with a bunch of other women who are just hating life,....and then they can use her to take their frustrations out on.

sorry.

boondocksaint
08-01-2008, 02:01 PM
dude i HATE animals but that made me sick

i never hit a woman in my life and never will but that woman deserves a punch right in the mouth

Alex655321
08-01-2008, 02:02 PM
Pretty disgusting behavior.

I hope someone does that to here one day. :mad:

endsongjen
08-01-2008, 02:03 PM
:( ive seen ppl tap them on the butt. but not flat out hits like that. poor puppy. was she speakin spanish?

nbr3bagshotrow
08-01-2008, 02:03 PM

i never hit a woman in my life and never will but that woman deserves a punch right in the mouth

You hate animals?:confused: :thumbsdow

boondocksaint
08-01-2008, 02:07 PM
You hate animals?:confused: :thumbsdow

well not "HATE" i would never own one...and dont like to be around them to much (except puppies and kittens theyre awesome) but grown up animals no thanks lol

skorpsta
08-01-2008, 02:08 PM
YO THATS BS!!!!!! MAN SO CRUEL!!!!!! DAT ***** NEEDS TO BE SLAPPED LIKE SHE SLAPPED THE PUPPY!!!!!!!.......WORD UP! my fiance is a vet tech and down with ASPCA.....wonder if she seen this, so sad i can not watch this vid again.

riderV3
08-01-2008, 02:09 PM
What makes me sick is not because it's a puppy being abused but the fact people would want to do things like that...

She should be held like that puppy and get slapped the same way...

Vince-Vell
08-01-2008, 02:09 PM
Wish the punishment fits the crime. make her scream and cry like she did to that puppy.

Sad thing about this, if the puppy goes into adoption, it may never get adopted due to being scarred by humans. Which may never trust or like to be around humans.

riderV3
08-01-2008, 02:10 PM
well not "HATE" i would never own one...and dont like to be around them to much (except puppies and kittens theyre awesome) but grown up animals no thanks lol

How about fish?

skorpsta
08-01-2008, 02:10 PM
Wish the punishment fits the crime. make her scream and cry like she did to that puppy.

Sad thing about this, if the puppy goes into adoption, it may never get adopted due to being scarred by humans. Which may never trust or like to be around humans.

sad to say john but this is true.

boondocksaint
08-01-2008, 02:11 PM
How about fish?

like fish owned many in the past

oscars and pirhanas are my fav! :buttrock:

endsongjen
08-01-2008, 02:12 PM
my bff bought a blue heeler puppy, a few months old. and we swear that dog was abused. he runs away when we walk into the room. hides under tables and nvr comes out. not even to eat. doesnt play well w other pups and just hides. it was heart breaking. that weekend i spent w her i slowly got him to come out. and i would pet him and he'd shake. and by the time i left that weekend he was alot better. hes a semi happy pup now. :)

Tattoo-X
08-01-2008, 02:14 PM
I have to admit, I've got carried away at times with anger and dealing with animals, but nothing like this. I couldn't even watch a quarter to this. This is totally out of line. Served no purpose at all. Hope that dog grows up and eats her in her sleep.

rilynil
08-01-2008, 02:15 PM
I was going to watch the video, but I don't want to get POed, so I'm going to pass.

riderV3
08-01-2008, 02:16 PM
like fish owned many in the past

oscars and pirhanas are my fav! :buttrock:

Oscars are fine alone but are b!tch when put with other fish.

I had 3 of them and they ate every other fish that can fit in their mouth...

riderV3
08-01-2008, 02:17 PM
I was going to watch the video, but I don't want to get POed, so I'm going to pass.

Even someone like me with no love for dogs can't finish the vedio...

Argonus
08-01-2008, 02:18 PM
Does anyone know the status of that dog now? I hope to God he finds a nice home.. he deserves it.

(I couldn't finish watching the video, either.)

biglebowski9999
08-01-2008, 02:33 PM
I want to know who was sitting there taping this ****? I would be down there knocking her teeth down her ****ing throat. POS.

Vince-Vell
08-01-2008, 02:37 PM
I want to know who was sitting there taping this ****? I would be down there knocking her teeth down her ****ing throat. POS.

Ya but she could have been doing it for so long, and raw footage is the best way to get this woman locked up. Only so many calls without proof can do so much in this country. I have to give credit for the person who taped it, it could just back fire on them by knocking the woman on her ass.

now there is hard proof to make sure this puppy has a better chance at life.

Bullseye
08-01-2008, 02:45 PM

How could you hate animals:peoples:

boondocksaint
08-01-2008, 02:56 PM
i explained later in the thread,,read the whole thread!!!!!!!!!! lol

nbr3bagshotrow
08-01-2008, 02:59 PM
How could you hate animals:peoples:

Tar and feather him!:tounge:

Alex655321
08-01-2008, 03:00 PM
Ya but she could have been doing it for so long, and raw footage is the best way to get this woman locked up. Only so many calls without proof can do so much in this country. I have to give credit for the person who taped it, it could just back fire on them by knocking the woman on her ass.

now there is hard proof to make sure this puppy has a better chance at life.

I agree, but it must have been tough to stand there while they taped it.

TEXAN75
08-01-2008, 03:12 PM
I would so crush her skull!!!!

LoD
08-01-2008, 03:14 PM

i was wondering the same thing, figured maybe it was a kid who was afraid to get involved

armitage
08-01-2008, 04:35 PM
I despise people who are cruel to defenseless children or animals.
I hate people in general, but this kind of thing really makes me disgusted.

boondocksaint
08-01-2008, 04:38 PM
I despise people who are cruel to defenseless children or animals.
I hate people in general, but this kind of thing really makes me disgusted.

:buttrock:

patrickwm68
08-01-2008, 04:50 PM
If I walked into the lobby and saw her doing that, I would have showed her how that kind of training feels.

armitage
08-01-2008, 04:55 PM
:buttrock:

:laugh:
Sorry got a little carried away there.
I'm really a nice guy sometimes.
:confused2

Tattoo-X
08-01-2008, 04:59 PM
I jumped somebody's **** for littering (and the fact they gave the McDonald's drive-thru kid a hard time gave me all the more reason). And last summer a guy yelling at my wife in a parking lot about here driving (that's only for me to do). Imagine what I would have done to this person.

The General
08-01-2008, 05:00 PM
Judging from the reactions this video is receiving I don’t even want to see it. I’m a animal lover and stuff like this burns me up. They should lock that tramp up for at least 6 months so she could think about what a dumb loser disgusting b!tch she is. I hope she gets box seats in hell. ****ing ****.

patrickwm68
08-01-2008, 05:13 PM
Judging from the reactions this video is receiving I don’t even want to see it. I’m a animal lover and stuff like this burns me up. They should lock that tramp up for at least 6 months so she could think about what a dumb loser disgusting b!tch she is. I hope she gets box seats in hell. ****ing ****.

It's a little easier to get through then the soldiers throwing the puppy off the cliff but not by much. :(

AsOneDead
08-01-2008, 06:29 PM
It pisses me off so much when people abuse animals more so than it does when it's a human.

armitage
08-01-2008, 06:32 PM
It pisses me off so much when people abuse animals more so than it does when it's a human.

Join Peta.:rolleyes:

JadeGiant
08-01-2008, 06:36 PM
I could not sit there and tape that ... I would have to do something

Alex655321
08-01-2008, 06:39 PM
I could not sit there and tape that ... I would have to do something

Vince Vell had a good post about that, where you would feel like doing something, but to get her in trouble you need proof.

I don't know if I could have sat there to tape it either, but it's better to have the evidence to put this moron away !

I would hope she would get some time for that !

AsOneDead
08-01-2008, 06:47 PM

Too lazy.

JadeGiant
08-01-2008, 06:53 PM
Vince Vell had a good post about that, where you would feel like doing something, but to get her in trouble you need proof.

I don't know if I could have sat there to tape it either, but it's better to have the evidence to put this moron away !

I would hope she would get some time for that !

yeah - that makes sense ... but I am not sure I could just watch her do it

superdoug
08-01-2008, 06:56 PM

PETA is a terrorist organization that doesn't care about the animals it allegedly 'saves'. They firmly believe that domesticated animals would rather be put down than subjected to 'slavery' in the houses of humans. When you see something like this, they get a little more momentum. However, if you do a little research, you'll find that they only re-homed about 14 of the thousands of animals they 'rescued.'

Do soime research. Use the term 'PETA kills.' There's a whole website dedicated to that.

That being said, that woman should be horse-whipped for treating any animal that way.

armitage
08-01-2008, 06:59 PM
PETA is a terrorist organization that doesn't care about the animals it allegedly 'saves'. They firmly believe that domesticated animals would rather be put down than subjected to 'slavery' in the houses of humans. When you see something like this, they get a little more momentum. However, if you do a little research, you'll find that they only re-homed about 14 of the thousands of animals they 'rescued.'

Do soime research. Use the term 'PETA kills.' There's a whole website dedicated to that.

That being said, that woman should be horse-whipped for treating any animal that way.

I know I read the info on Peta.
http://www.petakillsanimals.com/
I was being sarcastic hence the rolling eyes.

HalJordanFan
08-01-2008, 07:30 PM
This sick fuc*ing b*tch needs to have someone step on her neck until the point of death.

The Watcher
08-01-2008, 07:31 PM
I'm not sure what the solution is to animal cruelty but exposing these imbeciles is always a good idea.

Thanks for the post.

Davidian
08-01-2008, 07:44 PM
Where's a firing squad when you need one?

snappahead
08-01-2008, 08:04 PM
I couldn't watch the whole thing. It didn't seem like there was any reason for it either. At first I thought maybe she was doing a terrible job training the dog, but after a while it looked like she was just getting off on beating the poor thing.

The video will guarantee a punishment, but I've felt for a while that the law doesn't punish enough for animal abuse. It's always a small fine or something. People who do this kind of stuff are messed up in the head. They need real punishment.

wktf
08-04-2008, 12:13 PM
I had to stop watching this about 20 seconds into it. I've had dogs all my life and own two now. This video made me so angry I had to shut it down. Snappa, yes, this woman needs serious punishment.

Bullseye
08-04-2008, 12:27 PM
Punishment but not death. Lets get a grip people. I am the biggest dog lover. I agree she should be punished but some of the comments on here are way over the top.

joy_division
08-04-2008, 12:55 PM
why didn't the guy filming stop her?!

joy_division
08-04-2008, 01:02 PM

ever notice that the animals in peta's videos are always cats and dogs - never mink or fox - which are vermin and need to be controlled. Mink are not nice animals. They are pests, same with fox and rabbits - ask the farmers.

Why do peta never do anything about battery hens?

they ARE scum! I'd like to know if any of them have declined a heart transplant because without animals, that would not be possible

A friend of mine used to be in a rock band that did a show at one of their benefits. On the menu for dinner - meat!

Bullseye
08-04-2008, 01:55 PM

Exactly.

Bullseye
08-04-2008, 01:56 PM
ever notice that the animals in peta's videos are always cats and dogs - never mink or fox - which are vermin and need to be controlled. Mink are not nice animals. They are pests, same with fox and rabbits - ask the farmers.

Why do peta never do anything about battery hens?

they ARE scum! I'd like to know if any of them have declined a heart transplant because without animals, that would not be possible

A friend of mine used to be in a rock band that did a show at one of their benefits. On the menu for dinner - meat!

Are you kidding about minks and foxes etc. They were on the land before farmers.

nbr3bagshotrow
08-04-2008, 01:59 PM
Are you kidding about minks and foxes etc. They were on the land before farmers.

So are mice and squirrels. What's your point?

Vince-Vell
08-04-2008, 02:03 PM

Well cause shes prob been at it for a long time with animals. Plus im not sure who was filming, could be someone who couldnt do anything.

I know if i knew someone was abusing animals i would get hard proof and get law enforcement on their arsh. You see those shows with cops going to peoples homes who abuse animals. It takes weeks and visit after visit before they can save the animals. This is hard proof where they can show it to a judge, and get that puppy in safe heaven and throw the biotch in jail.

or film them, beat their arsh in and then call the cops lol

joy_division
08-04-2008, 02:08 PM
so was every other living animal on this planet

so were the Native Americans before they got robbed of their land.

That didn't stop man from raping the planet for his own greed.

sad but true

On another note minks are now wiping out the bird population up in the outer hebredies because they are eating all the eggs. the same thing was with hedgehogs and there was a massive cull

Sniper
08-04-2008, 02:14 PM
can you believe this b!tch had the nerve at the end to try and comfort the puppy after kickiing the sh!t out of it for 10 mins,

I should slap that b!tch around for 10 mins then pat her on the back and say I was sorry ...

Bullseye
08-05-2008, 05:49 AM
So are mice and squirrels. What's your point?

My point is that they have every right to be on the land.

Bullseye
08-05-2008, 05:51 AM
On another note minks are now wiping out the bird population up in the outer hebredies because they are eating all the eggs. the same thing was with hedgehogs and there was a massive cull

If minks are not native to Scotland then I am all for controlling their numbers and if necessary removal.

But if they are native and are eating the eggs then it is natural selection.

Endless Wake
08-05-2008, 08:06 AM
Please tell me she spent some time in jail for this.

twoferflinchin
08-14-2008, 04:13 AM
I would give a month's pay to knee her in the face multiple times...

Juggernaut
08-16-2008, 05:23 PM
I did not finish the video, it was too distrubing for me.

I do not hit women, this filthy ***** is an exeption.

Juggernaut
08-16-2008, 05:30 PM
People ask why the person filming the vedio did not stop her.

1. It could be her child who would get the same treatment as the dog if the child tried.

2. It could be her husband or boyfriend whom she probably domisticated the same way as the puppy and therefor can not be considered a man anymore.

3. It could just be a random coward

4. it could be a person who wanted hard evidence on her and let the beating continue to realy show what filthy disgisting perverted person she is.

krec99
08-16-2008, 07:40 PM
sick fuc*ing people these days

'Nuff
08-16-2008, 08:05 PM
sick fuc*ing people these days

I didn't watch the video...but from y'alls responses...I don't want to...Recently passed law in Texas...She could get jail time...:buttrock:

joefixit2
08-17-2008, 08:22 AM
Only watched a few minutes. She just kept hitting the little puppy over and over. Time to put her in the town square with a sign over her head stating what she did.

risingstar
08-17-2008, 09:05 AM
What an awful video!

Black Cat
08-27-2008, 08:32 PM
I had to stop watching it. That woman needs thrown into the middle of a crowd and beat to death by sticks