PDA

View Full Version : Wizard World Art.

marvelboi77
03-19-2005, 12:24 AM
Here are two of the things I got today. A sketch of Black Widow by Perez. He is drawing me a Fullsize Spider-Woman tonight. Plus a print of the Spider-woman Wizard Cover by Greg Horn with a head sketch of Spider-Woman.;l

TN Reptile
03-19-2005, 12:50 AM
Nice stuf there. Kudos to you.

Perna
03-19-2005, 01:05 AM
Marvelboi, those are sweet. Was it packed today? Did you get anyone else to draw you sketches?

cyberpunk12
03-19-2005, 01:12 AM
Nice pickups! Be sure to post pics of your Perez Spider-Woman :thumbs2:

bigben7
03-19-2005, 01:54 AM
marvel boi
what is george charging for full sketches and head shots this year??
got soem one there hopefully gettin me a few tomorrow and i wanna know for when he comes to pitt
by the way if you want anything at pitt con let me know. alot of great artists gonna be here

marvelboi77
03-19-2005, 01:54 AM
Marvelboi, those are sweet. Was it packed today? Did you get anyone else to draw you sketches?
No not anymore sketches. I tried to get Danny Miki the Inker of New Avengers to draw me a Spider-woman headsketch... guess what inkers really are tracers he can't draw. Joe Quesada turned me down. I hope I can get some more Perez sketches tomorrow.

I got two head sketches of Black Widow today, one for me and one for my friend Stephanie. I would like to get a Tigra.

The place was packed at certain places like the Heroclix crap.. Other than that alot of open space.

marvelboi77
03-19-2005, 01:56 AM
marvel boi
got soem one there hopefully gettin me a few tomorrow and i wanna know for when he comes to pitt
by the way if you want anything at pitt con let me know. alot of great artists gonna be here
He is charging $50 for the heads and he is only doing two full figures which her charges $150. He is doinig Spider-Woman for me and Zatanna for someone else. He is booked up at dinners so he is not doing any Fullfigures. But he is doing about 10 heads a day. If you guys does not get their real early you might be out of luck.

bigben7
03-19-2005, 01:59 AM
ya i figured that, im lookin to get a batman head sketch and a kang headsketch
i was waiting till pitt to get a full size done
just think at pitt you can get a howard porter spiderwoman
ron freanz
and more.lol
by the way do you know if cassady was doin comissions?

Tony Coca
03-19-2005, 02:10 AM
hey Marvelboi get me a head sketch of Robin by George Perez and I'll pay you whatever he charged for it.

Perna
03-19-2005, 02:10 AM
No not anymore sketches. I tried to get Danny Miki the Inker of New Avengers to draw me a Spider-woman headsketch... guess what inkers really are tracers he can't draw. Joe Quesada turned me down. I hope I can get some more Perez sketches tomorrow.

I got two head sketches of Black Widow today, one for me and one for my friend Stephanie. I would like to get a Tigra.

The place was packed at certain places like the Heroclix crap.. Other than that alot of open space.
Damn those inkers! :laugh:

Looking forward to seeing the Spider-Woman full size sketch by Perez. He has been one of my favorite artists and a big influence since I was a kid.

marvelboi77
03-19-2005, 03:29 AM
marvel boi
I talked to Monster and he got two fullsize sketches from Perez to pick up tomorrow. So maybe you can get a fullfigure, he must have reopened his list.

marvelboi77
03-19-2005, 03:32 AM
hey Marvelboi get me a head sketch of Robin by George Perez and I'll pay you whatever he charged for it.
I still have to get a Tigra and Dark Phoenix but if he lets me get 3 sure.

MONSTER
03-19-2005, 03:49 AM
George Perez is doing a Full size Captain America and also a Fullsize Hawkeye for me!!! I'll post pictures tomorrow night after I pick them up.