PDA

View Full Version : Superman vs The Sentry

bebohawk
09-18-2008, 06:33 PM
OK this is it everybody pretty much know the Big S can beat the crap out every single superhero o villain in marvel o dc universe but i think The Sentry can take on Superman and maybe he can beat it but still will beat a super awesome fight what do you think??

Ink
09-18-2008, 06:39 PM
superman

ALPH4T34M
09-18-2008, 06:47 PM
Awesome battle!! If Sentry figures out how to tap into and manipulate his powers correctly then I believe he would beat Superman.

Makkari1
09-18-2008, 11:19 PM
OK this is it everybody pretty much know the Big S can beat the crap out every single superhero o villain in marvel o dc universe but i think The Sentry can take on Superman and maybe he can beat it but still will beat a super awesome fight what do you think??

Does this include your precious Black Adam?:peoples:

I really don't like Sentry and wish he would just go away.

Meteor Man
09-18-2008, 11:30 PM
I can't stand the pathetic origin of the Sentry. It is so lame, that they really need to re-think this character.

If the Sentry really had the power of a billion exploding suns, which is Uuuggghhh....anyway, then he should beat about anyone, including Superman. BUT, I would much rather have Superman turn him into a nice yellow pudding.:eplus2:

HalJordanFan
09-18-2008, 11:31 PM
Superman. Remakes almost always suck!

bebohawk
09-19-2008, 04:58 AM
Does this include your precious Black Adam?:peoples:

I really don't like Sentry and wish he would just go away.

it hurt to said it but yes and this include thor too but still i think Adam can take him:D

RichBamf
09-19-2008, 04:59 AM
Supes every day of the week.

Does Sentry do anything but pout and look stupid anyway?

Immovable Blob
09-19-2008, 05:56 AM
Superman all the way; he is the original on which a lot of these wannabes are modelled on. It is easy to create a new character that in theory can beat anyone, but they have no history and I don't think fans really buy into them; Sentry is a great eaxample of this.

MrYac
09-19-2008, 12:42 PM
the way he's written i say Sentry, sadly the power of a billion exploding Suns trumps the last son of krypton

HalJordanFan
09-19-2008, 01:23 PM
the way he's written i say Sentry, sadly the power of a billion exploding Suns trumps the last son of krypton

Well thank god your not writing books!!!!! ;)

MrYac
09-19-2008, 02:34 PM
Well thank god your not writing books!!!!! ;)

heh, just saying powers on paper Sentry should be able to handle just about anybody:p

kal-el
09-19-2008, 03:13 PM
Superman only because the Sentry is a mental midget and is totally nuts. Supes would out smart him and defeat him

Meteor Man
09-19-2008, 04:35 PM
heh, just saying powers on paper Sentry should be able to handle just about anybody:p

Agreed. This is the problem with VS, everyone is biased.

Most people HATE, DESPISE, LOATHE, ABHOR, ETC, The Sentry, so they will vote for Superman, because they "like" him more. I am also one who doesn't like the Sentry, so I would want Superman to crush him. BUT....on paper, the Sentry.....S-h-o-u-l-d......win. ARRHHHGGGGG....it hurts to say it.:laugh:

Makkari1
09-19-2008, 04:53 PM

Even me being a died in the wool Marvel fan can't stand Sentry and I think that the orgin of his powers is a load of crap.

rilynil
09-19-2008, 06:22 PM
With enough preparation, Sentry can beat him. :) ;)

MrYac
09-19-2008, 08:16 PM
Even me being a died in the wool Marvel fan can't stand Sentry and I think that the orgin of his powers is a load of crap.

don't think anybody would argue that with ya:D

Primal
09-19-2008, 08:30 PM

Actually...Sentry shooting the power of a million billion exploding suns at a guy who gets his power from the sun would be a bad idea. :laugh:

Meteor Man
09-19-2008, 11:12 PM
Actually...Sentry shooting the power of a million billion exploding suns at a guy who gets his power from the sun would be a bad idea. :laugh:

Unless they were a billion RED suns.:)

JadeGiant
09-19-2008, 11:14 PM
Supes, lets move on

gammaguy
09-22-2008, 05:32 PM
Neither.

One of them is scared to come outside and afraid to use his powers fully and the other has been held in check for so long that he either can't or is afraid to fully use his powers.

isculpt
09-22-2008, 06:44 PM
Neither.

One of them is scared to come outside and afraid to use his powers fully and the other has been held in check for so long that he either can't or is afraid to fully use his powers.

QFT