PDA

View Full Version : Who Would You Send To Kill The Juggernaut?

Zombie
09-20-2008, 12:10 AM
simple question...

who would you send to kill the juggernaut?

GO

JadeGiant
09-20-2008, 12:19 AM
batman of course

Alex655321
09-20-2008, 12:28 AM
batman of course

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l52/alex655321_2006/Joke%20Pictures/batmanbomb9ib.gif

Daredevil
09-20-2008, 12:29 AM
Magneto

Tetragrammaton
09-20-2008, 12:33 AM
Nimrod

Iron Man

Dr. Strange

Silver Surfer

Justin
09-20-2008, 12:55 AM
Nimrod

Iron Man

Dr. Strange

Silver Surfer

Juggernautbuster Iron Man?

Makkari1
09-20-2008, 01:34 AM
You can't find anyone below skyfather level for that. Most beings that do have that kind of power to kill Juggs would not be bothered with being your paid killer. The only chance you got is to make nice with Cyttorak and hopes he takes Juggs power, otherwise its a excercise in futility.

isculpt
09-20-2008, 02:17 AM
Juggernautbuster Iron Man?

Uh....DUH!

bebohawk
09-20-2008, 07:04 AM
Just one man the batman

RichBamf
09-20-2008, 07:22 AM
The Spectre
Sandman (Morpheus)
Saint of Killers
Lucifer

Any character who could warp reality.

the list is quite large

boondocksaint
09-20-2008, 08:05 AM
my future mother in law!

ALPH4T34M
09-20-2008, 10:42 AM
Aside from cosmic beings;

Superman
Hulk
Gladiator
Iron Man
GL
Magneto

Their are too many to list.

Jack8022
09-20-2008, 11:24 AM
Doc Strange (since the Juggernaut's powers are supernaturally based).

krec99
09-20-2008, 11:46 AM
i would trick the hulk in going

Force of Nature
09-20-2008, 12:17 PM
I think that Cyttorak would be a good choice since he is the one who gave Juggy his powers. The Dark Phoenix might be a good choice too.
Last but not least Galactus; the world-eater.

Just my two cents though!

Rainer

Nothing can stop The Juggernaut... NOTHING!

moon_knight1971
09-20-2008, 01:01 PM
Can't Kitty or the Vision just phase through & pull out his heart or something?

rychehitman
09-20-2008, 01:04 PM

I second that...

I would also send the cosmically empowered Marvel Zombies:D

VaultMan
09-20-2008, 01:19 PM
Destroyer.

samhain81
09-20-2008, 01:25 PM
The Punisher will always find a way.

MrYac
09-20-2008, 03:35 PM

not sure if they could get through his force field, and if they could i really don't think it would matter. he's been burnt down to nothing but bones at least once (probably more) and he came out of that just fine, so losing 1 organ shouldn't do too much

Bob Aboey
09-20-2008, 03:57 PM
Superman - Nope, the whole "Magic" power leaves Supes twitching in the wind.

Batman - Nope. He got his back broken by Bane and Juggy would slap the taste out of Bane's mouth.

Magneto - Hmmm, maybe. But it would be interesting to see how the gem of Cyttorak would respond to Magneto stopping the blood flow of Juggy. Ditto for Kitty and her phasing.

Hulk - Well, if it's the new Hulk that can do all things under any circumstances then I guess so, but if it is the standard badass Hulk, no. Nothing trumps the gem of Cytorakk.

The answer is actually quite clear. If you want to even come close to knocking of Juggernaut, you send...

Ditka.

MrYac
09-20-2008, 04:04 PM
theres not a damn thing Magneato could do, even if he could stop the blood flow, who cares. Juggy doesn't need to eat, sleep or Breathe, slowing down his blood isn't going to do anything

Primal
09-20-2008, 06:10 PM
:eek: http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/1381/ic5superboyprimefullvb4.jpg :eek:

ALPH4T34M
09-20-2008, 06:11 PM
theres not a damn thing Magneato could do, even if he could stop the blood flow, who cares. Juggy doesn't need to eat, sleep or Breathe, slowing down his blood isn't going to do anything

Magneto could create a wormhole and teleport him into the Sun.

MrYac
09-20-2008, 06:18 PM

first off i don't think he'd die on the sun, there wouldn't be a damn thing he could do to get out of it though. second since when can magneato telport anything:inquisiti

Meteor Man
09-20-2008, 07:03 PM
first off i don't think he'd die on the sun, there wouldn't be a damn thing he could do to get out of it though. second since when can magneato telport anything:inquisiti

Yeah, I don't think Magneto could do one thing to kill the Juggernaut.

Don't get me started about the whole pulling the gem of Cyttorak out of the Juggernaut's chest by Onslaught, because that "BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" totally threw all continuity and actual powers of all the characters involved right out the window!!!! :stick: It was like a ridiculously loathsome "WHAT IF" storyline, and I HATED, HATED, HATED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:sly2: Okay, where was I?:D

HalJordanFan
09-21-2008, 08:18 AM
With the exception of Cosmics the answer is no one. Juggernaut is unstoppable.

ALPH4T34M
09-21-2008, 08:45 AM

In House Of M: Dr Strange put out Wanda when she started to warp reality, Magneto got her away by creating a wormhole.

MrYac
09-21-2008, 10:26 AM
In House Of M: Dr Strange put out Wanda when she started to warp reality, Magneto got her away by creating a wormhole.

interesting, but i don't think alternate realities count. has he ever done it in the "real" marvel u?

rychehitman
09-21-2008, 10:58 AM
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa116/Cyberman1985/AuntMay.png

boondocksaint
09-21-2008, 11:00 AM
lol

hawkeyethearcher
09-21-2008, 11:45 AM
this guy from work. he would fail and be killed and i could enjoy going to work more

pdashnut12
09-21-2008, 12:46 PM
ONSLAUGHT!

ratchet
09-21-2008, 05:34 PM
Hulk. Hulk could do it and then make a sandwich.

HalJordanFan
09-21-2008, 05:39 PM

With the "REAL" Juggernaut. Not on the Hulk's best day!!!

ratchet
09-21-2008, 05:50 PM

Oh no - on his best and worst day :D

Meteor Man
09-22-2008, 01:16 PM
Oh no - on his best and worst day :D

Wrong...:D

Meteor Man
09-22-2008, 01:19 PM
ONSLAUGHT!

:puke2: Ummm....WRONG!!!!!!!!

IF you combine Xavier and Magneto, you get Onslaught. Neither of them can overcome a magical being like Cyttorak. They are two powerful mutants, and that's it.:inquisiti

Primal
09-22-2008, 01:27 PM
ONSLAUGHT!

:puke2: Ummm....WRONG!!!!!!!!

IF you combine Xavier and Magneto, you get Onslaught. Neither of them can overcome a magical being like Cyttorak. They are two powerful mutants, and that's it.

Sounds like someone doesnt remember what Onslaught did to the Juggernaut. Or maybe you just want to forget. :laugh:

http://img74.imageshack.us/img74/1905/onslaught07dg4.jpg http://img74.imageshack.us/img74/4148/260540322rv4.jpg

Meteor Man
09-22-2008, 01:41 PM
Sounds like someone doesnt remember what Onslaught did to the Juggernaut. Or maybe you just want to forget. :laugh:

http://img74.imageshack.us/img74/1905/onslaught07dg4.jpg http://img74.imageshack.us/img74/4148/260540322rv4.jpg

I remember very well, because it was probably the main reason I quit reading comics.

I've gone on this rant before, so I'll try to contain myself by just sticking to one of the many poorly thought out problems with the whole Onslaught joke. The creator of the Onslaught storyline threw character histories, powers, and everything else out the window when they wrote this wretched storyline and character. Not only should a character whose powers to manipulate magnetism and mental powers NOT have become basically a Celestial level entitiy with no explanation of how that was possible, but they pulled the Ruby of Cyttorak out of Cain Marko's chest!!! Guess what, it was never in his chest!!!!:banghead: Don't bother to go back and find anything out about a character that has been around for 35 years when this poop was written, just make up your own versions, and change everything that has gone before!!!! This whole Onslaught %#@! has as much meaning as the origin of the Sentry in my book. In other words, it doesn't really exist in the MU, and is some type of alternative universe steaming pile....

rychehitman
09-22-2008, 02:07 PM
the Ruby was not LITERALLY pulled out of his chest.

Onslaught was not just the combined might of Prof. X and Magneto....it was the UNCHECKED power of Charles and the UNRESTRAINED might of Magnus, blended together with the reality warping aspects of the powers of a young Franklin Richards that Charles was able to tap into. PLUS Onslaught had the might of all of Xaviers supressed lustful thoughts about a young Jean Grey.

That alone means Onslaught could kick Juggernauts ass any day of the week.:laugh:

Makkari1
09-22-2008, 02:11 PM

Well if it were green Hulk then he can't kill Juggs unless he has some Celestial tech after which I doubt Juggs would remain dead. Red Hulk might do if Loeb was writing.

Makkari1
09-22-2008, 02:13 PM

Onslaught was not just the combined might of Prof. X and Magneto....it was the UNCHECKED power of Charles and the UNRESTRAINED might of Magnus, blended together with the reality warping aspects of the powers of a young Franklin Richards that Charles was able to tap into. PLUS Onslaught had the might of all of Xaviers supressed lustful thoughts about a young Jean Grey.

That alone means Onslaught could kick Juggernauts ass any day of the week.:laugh:

Since Franklin is a cosmic level being then he could do it but this was already said. Skyfather level and up could.

rychehitman
09-22-2008, 02:14 PM
the Destroyer could NOT though!

Meteor Man
09-22-2008, 02:15 PM

All of that BUNK was only explained after enough people complained about the ruby being pulled from Marko's chest. It was trash back then, and it is still trash today, period.

Oh, and the UNCHECKED power of Xavier, and the UNRESTRAINED might of Magnus doesn't mean SQUAT when it comes to Cyttorak. The only part of this bird cage liner storyline that started to make sense was when Franklin Richards was pulled in to this quagmire of an "EVENT" .:puke2:

rychehitman
09-22-2008, 02:17 PM
I think trash was when Cain went soft and joined the X-Men. I am so glad he embraced the crystal at the end of WWH!

Meteor Man
09-22-2008, 02:20 PM
I think trash was when Cain went soft and joined the X-Men. I am so glad he embraced the crystal at the end of WWH!

Yeah, thankfully, I stopped reading comics before the wimpification of the Juggernaut took place. Unfortunately, I saw a few of the more painful moments, and they really stunk it up big time.:(

Primal
09-22-2008, 02:22 PM
This is hilarious. I remember knowing something like this shortly after the storyline had finished but I didnt realize to what extent. :laugh:

http://goodcomics.comicbookresources.com/2007/08/16/comic-book-urban-legends-revealed-116/
COMIC URBAN LEGEND: Scott Lobdell introduced Onslaught without knowing who or what Onslaught was.

In Tom DeFalco’s awesome interview book, Comic Creators on X-Men, Scott Lobdell recounts the state of the X-Men books after the bold title-wide Age of Apocalypse storyline.

Lobdell mentioned that after the crossover ended, each title was basically given free rein to try out any type of story they wanted. Warren Ellis wanted an issue of Excalibur where they just went to a pub - he got to do the story. Well, Lobdell’s idea was for some bad guy to toss Juggernaut through the sky, and all Juggernaut would be able to tell the X-Men was one word, “Onslaught.”

All the other writers were intrigued, but when they demanded to know who Onslaught was, here is what Lobdell said:

I told them that I had no idea, but I just thought it was a cool way to open a story. Imagine someone so strong that they could hurl Juggernaut across the sky! I ended up doing that opening sequence, but I still didn’t know who Onslaught was.

That became a problem later on, when other writers were told to give hints to Onslaught in their titles, but didn’t know who Onslaught WAS!

Larry Hama’s clues in Wolverine, in particular, really didn’t jibe with the later revelation that Onslaught was Professor X himself, corrupted by Magneto’s mind.

But luckily for Lobdell, when Marvel needed a big threat to lead into Heroes Reborn, he happened to have a mysterious big threat in his back pocket, and when it was determined that it was an evil Professor X, then suddenly Juggernaut (Professor X’s step-brother) being the first victim made a whole lot more sense.

Meteor Man
09-22-2008, 02:28 PM
This is hilarious. I remember knowing something like this shortly after the storyline had finished but I didnt realize to what extent. :laugh:

http://goodcomics.comicbookresources.com/2007/08/16/comic-book-urban-legends-revealed-116/

Yeah....let's make up a really powerful bad guy as we go along....sure, sure. Uhmmm, what can he do? Uh, I don't know. What can Juggernaut do? Uh, I don't know that either....Ah, no worries, we'll figure something out.

Here was what someone who actually knew something about these characters should have done to stop this abortion.:stick: :stick: :stick:

Makkari1
09-22-2008, 03:45 PM
the Destroyer could NOT though!

I think the Destroyer can and here is why. When the Destroyer was built it was taken to every Skyfather in every pantheon and each bestowed a portion of their power to it making it all powerful excluding the Celestials and such. I feel that the combinded powers of the various skyfathers trump the single entity Cytorrak in power and anything that he could give Juggernaut. I love Juggs he is a great character when well writing but he will fall before the might of the Destroyer.

Meteor Man
09-22-2008, 04:14 PM
I think the Destroyer can and here is why. When the Destroyer was built it was taken to every Skyfather in every pantheon and each bestowed a portion of their power to it making it all powerful excluding the Celestials and such. I feel that the combinded powers of the various skyfathers trump the single entity Cytorrak in power and anything that he could give Juggernaut. I love Juggs he is a great character when well writing but he will fall before the might of the Destroyer.

I disagree, besides, that would make the Destroyer the same as Black Adam, right? He has "borrowed powers", just like Black Adam.:D Just Kiddin', Makk. You were using that as a reason that Black Adam wasn't as powerful as Thor, and I wanted to pull your chain....:eplus2:

Technically, the same holds true of the Juggernaut, as his powers are given to him by Cyttorak. It would be interesting to see if the Destroyer could hurt Juggy. I really don't see how he could. He could try to disintegrate him, and it wouldn't work. They could pound on each other until doomsday, and neither would be hurt. The Destroyer doesn't have all of the sky fathers powers, anymore than the Juggernaut has all of Cyttorak's powers. They both have some, but not all, so it would be fun to see what happened, as long as the favorites game wasn't played by the writer, and it was handled strictly by powers on paper.

gammaguy
09-22-2008, 05:09 PM
I would say Dark Phoenix, Galactus or a being with their level of cosmic power.

MrYac
09-22-2008, 05:31 PM
Galactus could eat him i guess, but then he'd have a little indigestable Cain in his gut for all time, which i don't think either would enjoy:p

samhain81
09-22-2008, 05:50 PM
My pet Hamster. His Yellow teeth are a sight to behold. Not even Juggie could stand the sight of em.

http://www.jeremiahhamstery.co.uk/upl2/teeth.jpg

There coming to get ya Juggie

Makkari1
09-22-2008, 07:55 PM
I disagree, besides, that would make the Destroyer the same as Black Adam, right? He has "borrowed powers", just like Black Adam.:D Just Kiddin', Makk. You were using that as a reason that Black Adam wasn't as powerful as Thor, and I wanted to pull your chain....:eplus2:

Technically, the same holds true of the Juggernaut, as his powers are given to him by Cyttorak. It would be interesting to see if the Destroyer could hurt Juggy. I really don't see how he could. He could try to disintegrate him, and it wouldn't work. They could pound on each other until doomsday, and neither would be hurt. The Destroyer doesn't have all of the sky fathers powers, anymore than the Juggernaut has all of Cyttorak's powers. They both have some, but not all, so it would be fun to see what happened, as long as the favorites game wasn't played by the writer, and it was handled strictly by powers on paper.

So you are saying that the combined efforts of "all" of earths pantheons against the Celestials are weaker than Cyttorak's avatar? Well that quite a statement but here is how I see it.

1.) Cyttorak is a banished being/demon from earth stuck in pocket dimension. So right there Cyttorak can't even get to earth, other Skyfathers roam free.
You don't see Odin locked up.

2.) I don't see Cyttorak above Odin in power and certainly not above all the skyfathers combined.

3.) Of course the Destroyer does not have "all" of Skyfathers powers just small portions of each thus making it all powerful except to a Celestial.

4.) The question is are those combined portions greater than what Cyttorak gives Juggernaut? I think so.

5.) Thor has been able to neutralize Juggernauts force field with his hammer and beat Cain senseless. Thor ain't got nothing on the Destroyer and the Juggernaut has even less offense.

6.) Odin and any other skyfather can power-up human beings to Thor level. Hell, Loki created the Absorbing Man with one of his potions. Odin created Mangog when he merged its entire race into one being.

7.) Just like Cyttorak's ruby Odin has created several powerful artifacts including Mjolnir & Storm Breaker to name a few. So making a powerful artifact is easy for a skyfather.

8.) The Destroyer was built to face any foe and based on its past performance the Destroyer will have no trouble blasting through the Juggernauts mystic force field and eliminating Cain. Remember the Destroyer blasted the Celestials impenetrable barrier with ease and can even blast through dimensional barriers. Plus it is a molecular rearranger. The Destroyer has abilities out of the world and some have not even been named yet. In past conflicts with Thor the Destroyer has shown new abilities that Thor himself has not seen.

I can't think of a single thing that Cyttorak can do that Odin can't match and even more when "all the gods participate. Bottom Line is that when compaired to the Destroyer Juggernaut falls short in every category.

MrYac
09-22-2008, 07:59 PM
1.) Cyttorak is a banished being/demon from earth stuck in pocket dimension. So right there Cyttorak can't even get to earth, other Skyfathers roam free.

and where is Odin right now in the Marvel U?;)

Makkari1
09-22-2008, 08:09 PM
and where is Odin right now in the Marvel U?;)

Fighting Surtur in a pocket Dimension of his "own free will". He can leave but Surtur would get loose and start the whole all over again. Poor Cyttorak can't leave if he wanted to. What the difference between prison guards and inmates? The guards get to go home at the end of the day. :D

MrYac
09-22-2008, 08:17 PM
i suppose, truth be told if i was Odin i wouldn't want to go to Oklahoma either:p

rychehitman
09-22-2008, 08:21 PM

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q265/rychehitman/thor/Surtur/thorv1352p169ay.jpg
http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q265/rychehitman/thor/Surtur/thorv1352p207bu.jpg
http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q265/rychehitman/thor/Surtur/thorv1352p210li.jpg
http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q265/rychehitman/thor/Surtur/thorv1352p222ch.jpg

Makkari1
09-22-2008, 08:32 PM
http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q265/rychehitman/thor/Surtur/thorv1352p210li.jpg

I love this series one of the best (thank you uncle Walter for the memories.) You did read what Surtur said "If given time you can break free of this prison".

riderV3
09-23-2008, 12:13 AM
Thanos, Galactus and Thor could whoop Juggy's butt good.

ratchet
09-23-2008, 12:22 AM

And Hulk! :D

MrYac
09-23-2008, 12:38 AM

you are right they "could" they shouldn't be able too, but the way these things are written without much consideration for the characters they are about anything is possible

Meteor Man
09-23-2008, 12:38 AM
So you are saying that the combined efforts of "all" of earths pantheons against the Celestials are weaker than Cyttorak's avatar? Well that quite a statement but here is how I see it.

2.) I don't see Cyttorak above Odin in power and certainly not above all the skyfathers combined.

3.) Of course the Destroyer does not have "all" of Skyfathers powers just small portions of each thus making it all powerful except to a Celestial.

4.) The question is are those combined portions greater than what Cyttorak gives Juggernaut? I think so.

5.) Thor has been able to neutralize Juggernauts force field with his hammer and beat Cain senseless. Thor ain't got nothing on the Destroyer and the Juggernaut has even less offense.

6.) Odin and any other skyfather can power-up human beings to Thor level. Hell, Loki created the Absorbing Man with one of his potions. Odin created Mangog when he merged its entire race into one being.

7.) Just like Cyttorak's ruby Odin has created several powerful artifacts including Mjolnir & Storm Breaker to name a few. So making a powerful artifact is easy for a skyfather.

8.) The Destroyer was built to face any foe and based on its past performance the Destroyer will have no trouble blasting through the Juggernauts mystic force field and eliminating Cain. Remember the Destroyer blasted the Celestials impenetrable barrier with ease and can even blast through dimensional barriers. Plus it is a molecular rearranger. The Destroyer has abilities out of the world and some have not even been named yet. In past conflicts with Thor the Destroyer has shown new abilities that Thor himself has not seen.

I can't think of a single thing that Cyttorak can do that Odin can't match and even more when "all the gods participate. Bottom Line is that when compaired to the Destroyer Juggernaut falls short in every category.

Nah, that's not what I was saying. I just wanted to see what you'd come up with. Pretty impressive list.:D

Meteor Man
09-23-2008, 12:41 AM
you are right they "could" they shouldn't be able too, but the way these things are written without much consideration for the characters they are about anything is possible

Exactly...

rychehitman
09-23-2008, 09:17 AM
I love this series one of the best (thank you uncle Walter for the memories.) You did read what Surtur said "If given time you can break free of this prison".

yes, but you said you never see Odin locked up...not HOW LONG you see Odin locked up. Set imprisioned Odin fairly well, as did the Dark Gods.:eplus2:

Would you be offended if I started a poll asking people to take a guess at how many times you wrote the words "skyfathers" in this thread;)

mwf6171
09-23-2008, 10:02 AM
Union Jack baby!!!!!!!!!! :buttrock:

Makkari1
09-23-2008, 11:38 AM
Nah, that's not what I was saying. I just wanted to see what you'd come up with. Pretty impressive list.:D

You should know by now that I'm not likely to make a statement without knowing what the hell I'm talking about. ;)

Makkari1
09-23-2008, 12:39 PM
yes, but you said you never see Odin locked up...not HOW LONG you see Odin locked up. Set imprisioned Odin fairly well, as did the Dark Gods.:eplus2:

Would you be offended if I started a poll asking people to take a guess at how many times you wrote the words "skyfathers" in this thread;)

You're splitting hairs here my friend but I'll indulge you. Who got banished from Earth and "can't" come back if they wanted to?

oddball
09-23-2008, 12:41 PM
simple question...

who would you send to kill the juggernaut?

GO

president bush. if he can kill the american dream, he can kill just about anything! :laugh:

Makkari1
09-23-2008, 12:43 PM
president bush. if he can kill the american dream, he can kill just about anything! :laugh:

Lets leave politics out of this, thank you.

wktf
09-23-2008, 07:57 PM
Couldn't Hela's touch kill Juggernaut?

And how about Molecule Man? He'd just pull his molecules apart.

Could the power of Cyttorak withstand these two?

Argonus
09-23-2008, 08:06 PM
If the Hulk could trounce the Juggernaut, and Caiera's as strong as he is for the most part (plus she can soak up more strength from the Earth), I'd say Caiera.

Sure sure she's dead, and yeah.. I think she's awesome, but... she could trounce him.

Plus she's about as ruthless as they get, although she protects her own people and her planet of origin like nobody's business!! :buttrock:

Ink
09-23-2008, 08:13 PM

LOL!!!

madjazz
09-23-2008, 08:19 PM
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l52/alex655321_2006/Joke%20Pictures/batmanbomb9ib.gif
Some days you just can't seem to be able to get rid of a bomb!

madjazz
09-23-2008, 08:23 PM
OK. I'm going with Molecule Man. He can change the material in his brain.

I'd also go with Sue Storm. If she can make a bubble to keep in the air in space, she can do the same on Earth. Let Juggy use up all the air and no amount of magic is fixing that one.

Argonus
09-23-2008, 08:31 PM
Ah.. definitely in addition to Caiera, Sue Storm and Molecule Man. :)

Forcefield might keep Sue out to a degree, but her full potential's still very much untapped..she could trounce him if her bro or Franklin were in danger.

Molecule Man's powers are probably enough to do the job as well (I'm only familiar with him by way of Secret War (first series), though). He seemed very powerful, to say the least.

madjazz
09-23-2008, 08:35 PM

Forcefield might keep Sue out to a degree, but her full potential's still very much untapped..she could trounce him if her bro or Franklin were in danger.

Molecule Man's powers are probably enough to do the job as well (I'm only familiar with him by way of Secret War (first series), though). He seemed very powerful, to say the least.
The beauty of Sue Storm's power is she doesn't need to overpower Juggy - she just needs to surround him with a force bubble.

MrYac
09-23-2008, 10:37 PM
I'd also go with Sue Storm. If she can make a bubble to keep in the air in space, she can do the same on Earth. Let Juggy use up all the air and no amount of magic is fixing that one.

but he doesn't need to breathe, eat or sleep......he could spend an eternity in her little bubble, problem is she wouldn't be able to hold it up long enough

mwf6171
09-24-2008, 12:20 AM

ditto:thumbsdow

Meteor Man
09-24-2008, 12:26 AM
If the Hulk could trounce the Juggernaut, and Caiera's as strong as he is for the most part (plus she can soak up more strength from the Earth), I'd say Caiera.

Sure sure she's dead, and yeah.. I think she's awesome, but... she could trounce him.

Plus she's about as ruthless as they get, although she protects her own people and her planet of origin like nobody's business!! :buttrock:

The Hulk can't trounce the Juggernaut, and Caiera couldn't beat Juggernaut on her best day. She is a cool character, but she is no match for the Juggernaut. A nuclear explosion killed her, and it would not hurt the Juggernaut. He would pummel her into oblivion.

Meteor Man
09-24-2008, 12:29 AM

Actually, you'd be wrong in that assumption, madjazz. Juggernaut doesn't need to breath, so no need for air. He is sustained by his mystic energies.

Meteor Man
09-24-2008, 12:31 AM

We don't know. I believe they could, but it's specualtion on both our parts.:inquisiti

madjazz
09-24-2008, 07:09 AM
but he doesn't need to breathe, eat or sleep......he could spend an eternity in her little bubble, problem is she wouldn't be able to hold it up long enough
I missed the part where Juggernaut didn't need air. His helmet would keep water out, but as far as I know, he needs to breathe. And the air supply is limited to what is inside his protected zone. If this is not true, then my strategy is flawed.

gammaguy
09-24-2008, 09:24 AM
I missed the part where Juggernaut didn't need air. His helmet would keep water out, but as far as I know, he needs to breathe. And the air supply is limited to what is inside his protected zone. If this is not true, then my strategy is flawed.[/QUOTE]

Powers and abilitiesJuggernaut is a magical avatar of the supernatural entity Cyttorak; he gained superhuman powers through the transference of mystical energies from Cyttorak via a magical gemstone, the Ruby of Cyttorak. (Because of his association with the X-Men, Juggernaut is often mistakenly labeled a mutant.) The ruby bonds to his soul and alters his being, a scale of power rivalling that of Thor and the Hulk. The Juggernaut possesses superhuman strength, as well as the mystical attribute of being physically unstoppable: once in motion, it is virtually impossible to stop his movement completely.

Besides giving him superhuman strength, the mystical energy of Cyttorak grants the Juggernaut virtually inexhaustible stamina and near invulnerability to all forms of injury, as well as the ability to survive without food or water.

When transformed into the Juggernaut, Marko wears a costume made of unidentified extraordinarily damage-resistant fabric and materials. His helmet and skullcap are constructed from an unknown metal with mystical properties which shields him from all forms of psionic attack or probes. The helmet he wears gives him protection from Charles' telepathic powers. In order for telepaths to be able to affect Juggernaut, both the helmet and skullcap must be removed.

The power of the Juggernaut has a transformative effect on the minds of those who possess it, compelling them to acts of extreme violence and destruction.

oddball
09-24-2008, 09:32 AM

then how about mr. fantastic or plastic man? they can wrap him up to stop his momentum. then smother him.

...or the human torch. fire kills most everything.

abarron
09-24-2008, 09:53 AM
So if someone other than Cain Marko got hold of the Ruby of Cyttorak.

would they become the Juggernaut or would it be some other incarnation??

Where is the Shapphire, Emerald and Diamond of Cyttorak??

madjazz
09-24-2008, 10:54 AM
"I missed the part where Juggernaut didn't need air. His helmet would keep water out, but as far as I know, he needs to breathe. And the air supply is limited to what is inside his protected zone. If this is not true, then my strategy is flawed."

Powers and abilitiesJuggernaut is a magical avatar of the supernatural entity Cyttorak; he gained superhuman powers through the transference of mystical energies from Cyttorak via a magical gemstone, the Ruby of Cyttorak. (Because of his association with the X-Men, Juggernaut is often mistakenly labeled a mutant.) The ruby bonds to his soul and alters his being, a scale of power rivalling that of Thor and the Hulk. The Juggernaut possesses superhuman strength, as well as the mystical attribute of being physically unstoppable: once in motion, it is virtually impossible to stop his movement completely.

Besides giving him superhuman strength, the mystical energy of Cyttorak grants the Juggernaut virtually inexhaustible stamina and near invulnerability to all forms of injury, as well as the ability to survive without food or water.

When transformed into the Juggernaut, Marko wears a costume made of unidentified extraordinarily damage-resistant fabric and materials. His helmet and skullcap are constructed from an unknown metal with mystical properties which shields him from all forms of psionic attack or probes. The helmet he wears gives him protection from Charles' telepathic powers. In order for telepaths to be able to affect Juggernaut, both the helmet and skullcap must be removed.

The power of the Juggernaut has a transformative effect on the minds of those who possess it, compelling them to acts of extreme violence and destruction.
And yet I see no mention of no longer needing air. Looks like Sue Storm is a good choice.

Makkari1
09-24-2008, 10:55 AM

You really need to lay off that pipe. There is no way short of getting the infinity gauntlet, that Caiera could kill Juggs. Hulk might be able to with Celestial tech but thats something he doesn't carry around in his back pocket. Even if Hulk and Caiera would not be able to kill Juggs.

wktf
09-24-2008, 11:09 AM
We don't know. I believe they could, but it's specualtion on both our parts.:inquisiti

I'd think the touch of the goddess of death would stop Juggernaut. To your point, my speculation.

Makkari1
09-24-2008, 11:34 AM

The beauty of Sue Storm's power is she doesn't need to overpower Juggy - she just needs to surround him with a force bubble.

Any cosmic being who's power is equal to or exceeds Cyttorak's should be able to over come Juggernaut. Molecule Man definately qualifies as a major cosmic being. No contest between the two. I think the idea of the thread is to find beings who are not cosmic enough to kill Juggernaut. It would be a given to say that Galactus could take out Juggs but to say could the Surfer or Morg (WOL) would be a good debate.

I just don't see Sue Storm killing Juggs in anyway. A force bubble to cut off air or surround him with a force field, get real people, Juggs has his own force field that she can't get through. Some may say she took out a Celestial so she should be able to beat Juggs but if you re-read the story Sue used the same power the Celestials use and even that is on a limited level and she never killed the Celestial but rather delayed what it was doing. If the Celestials wanted Sue or any member of her team dead they would be. Any conventional method she could use would meet with failure and Juggernaut is very non conventional. She can't stop the mystic nature of his power and would most likely get beat down i nthe process. Its funny to see Sue stop a Celestial and yet get knocked out by Gladiator in FF #249. :peoples: That type of writing leaves me suspect so I have to look at how she is protrayed overall and from what I can see she wouldn't be able to stop him or kill him. As far as Caiera is concerned she has little or no chance to win.

Makkari1
09-24-2008, 11:38 AM

Molecule man power exceeds Cyttorak's and he would be able to easily dispatch Juggernaut, this is a no contest. I doubt Hela's power can overcome Cyttorak's and she would not be able to stop Juggs.

Meteor Man
09-24-2008, 12:03 PM
I'd think the touch of the goddess of death would stop Juggernaut. To your point, my speculation.

I still respect your speculation though, and it can't be completely ruled out.:)

Meteor Man
09-24-2008, 12:54 PM
And yet I see no mention of no longer needing air. Looks like Sue Storm is a good choice.

Sorry, but no. Classic Juggernaut doesn't need air. This is from the Marvel Bios page on Juggernaut.

The Juggernaut could survive indefinitely without food, water, or oxygen thanks to his being sustained by his mystical energies alone."

Juggernaut is now back up to his former might, after the WWH/X-Men books, so...no need to breathe anymore. Sue Storm = no dice.

Meteor Man
09-24-2008, 12:59 PM
Molecule man power exceeds Cyttorak's and he would be able to easily dispatch Juggernaut, this is a no contest. I doubt Hela's power can overcome Cyttorak's and she would not be able to stop Juggs.

I respect your speculation too Makkari, but since there has been nothing done to EVER compare the Molecule Man, and Cyttorak, it is still just speculation. It may even be an educated guess, but it has never been settled, or even brought up outside of these conversations to my knowledge. So, I am going to say that Cyttorak could withstand the Molecule Man. There's my speculation.:eplus2:

Makkari1
09-24-2008, 01:37 PM
I respect your speculation too Makkari, but since there has been nothing done to EVER compare the Molecule Man, and Cyttorak, it is still just speculation. It may even be an educated guess, but it has never been settled, or even brought up outside of these conversations to my knowledge. So, I am going to say that Cyttorak could withstand the Molecule Man. There's my speculation.:eplus2:

Careful with that speculation, it caused Wall Street to crash and people got burned (me too.:bawling: )

madjazz
09-24-2008, 01:43 PM
Sorry, but no. Classic Juggernaut doesn't need air. This is from the Marvel Bios page on Juggernaut.

The Juggernaut could survive indefinitely without food, water, or oxygen thanks to his being sustained by his mystical energies alone."

Juggernaut is now back up to his former might, after the WWH/X-Men books, so...no need to breathe anymore. Sue Storm = no dice.
So my oxygen deprivation strategy would not work.

Does he sleep with the helmet on? If not, she could strike then. Juggy's weak point is the dependency on the helmet. He needs the helmet to be invulnerable. I would imagine he would only take the helmet off if he felt safe. Sue Storm can turn the outside of walls of a safe house invisible to eavesdrop and see if the helmet was on or off. She could then strike from outside the building. I think Sue Storm could be used in a lot of ways that she is not currently used.

Meteor Man
09-24-2008, 01:52 PM
So my oxygen deprivation strategy would not work.

Does he sleep with the helmet on? If not, she could strike then. Juggy's weak point is the dependency on the helmet. He needs the helmet to be invulnerable. I would imagine he would only take the helmet off if he felt safe. Sue Storm can turn the outside of walls of a safe house invisible to eavesdrop and see if the helmet was on or off. She could then strike from outside the building. I think Sue Storm could be used in a lot of ways that she is not currently used.

The helmet has nothing to do with his not needing to breath, or his invulnerabilty. The only thing the helmet does is protect him from mental attacks, period. With or without the helmet, he is invulnerable to physical attacks, and does not need to breathe, so there you go. He can materialize the helmet and armor onto his body whenever he wants, which has always seemed funny, because when they remove his helmet, why doesn't he just de-materialize it from their hands and re-materialize it on his head...he should be able to do this...:inquisiti

Meteor Man
09-24-2008, 01:53 PM
Careful with that speculation, it caused Wall Street to crash and people got burned (me too.:bawling: )

I think Cyttorak caused it. He may be more powerful that you realized......:D

Makkari1
09-24-2008, 02:03 PM
The helmet has nothing to do with his not needing to breath, or his invulnerabilty. The only thing the helmet does is protect him from mental attacks, period. With or without the helmet, he is invulnerable to physical attacks, and does not need to breathe, so there you go. He can materialize the helmet and armor onto his body whenever he wants, which has always seemed funny, because when they remove his helmet, why doesn't he just de-materialize it from their hands and re-materialize it on his head...he should be able to do this...:inquisiti

Good point, the helmet should just appear and disappear at will. Of course if this were written in Juggs appearances he'd be virtually unstoppable except by the most powerful.

Makkari1
09-24-2008, 02:05 PM
I think Cyttorak caused it. He may be more powerful that you realized......:D

Yet he can't come back to earth, hmmm.

Meteor Man
09-24-2008, 02:11 PM
Yet he can't come back to earth, hmmm.

Maybe he doesn't want to with the stock market situation, and the economic problems...:)

Makkari1
09-24-2008, 03:08 PM
Maybe he doesn't want to with the stock market situation, and the economic problems...:)

Stocks? Cyttorak don't need no stinking stocks.

Meteor Man
09-24-2008, 04:16 PM
Stocks? Cyttorak don't need no stinking stocks.

He uses them to hold his enemies by the head and wrists...hmm...maybe their called "stocks" for a reason.:eplus2:

Makkari1
09-24-2008, 04:20 PM
He uses them to hold his enemies by the head and wrists...hmm...maybe their called "stocks" for a reason.:eplus2:

And yet he still can't get back to earth, why I say why?

Meteor Man
09-24-2008, 04:33 PM
And yet he still can't get back to earth, why I say why?

I don't know? Perhaps the force that is keeping him from coming back to Earth could keep Odin away too, if it thought Odin was an evil threat, right?

Makkari1
09-24-2008, 05:14 PM
I don't know? Perhaps the force that is keeping him from coming back to Earth could keep Odin away too, if it thought Odin was an evil threat, right?

It was never revealed what put Cyttorak out, maybe it was Odin.

Meteor Man
09-24-2008, 05:24 PM
It was never revealed what put Cyttorak out, maybe it was Odin.

Or maybe it was one of the entities that always used to hold Odin hostage back in the 70's that Thor always had to come and rescue him from?

Makkari1
09-24-2008, 05:49 PM
Or maybe it was one of the entities that always used to hold Odin hostage back in the 70's that Thor always had to come and rescue him from?

But Cyttorak is still there.

Meteor Man
09-24-2008, 05:55 PM
But Cyttorak is still there.

You know as well as I do, that it's only because the writer's have left him in limbo, and Odin is much more well liked, otherwise, Odin would be in limbo for eternity, or the next issue of Thor, which ever came first.

Ink
09-24-2008, 06:11 PM
chuck norris

Meteor Man
09-24-2008, 06:14 PM
chuck norris

:laugh: Absolutely! Chuck Norris doesn't sleep, he waits.:p

Oh, and the classic..."Superman wears Chuck Norris pajamas.":laugh:

madjazz
09-24-2008, 06:57 PM
Chuck Norris does not need to kick Cyttorak's @ss as he already punched out Cyttorak's older and stronger brother. :)

Meteor Man
09-24-2008, 06:59 PM
Chuck Norris does not need to kick Cyttorak's @ss as he already punched out Cyttorak's older and stronger brother. :)

I think it was a scissor kick.:)

Bob Aboey
09-24-2008, 07:25 PM
Where is the Shapphire, Emerald and Diamond of Cyttorak??

In my pants. (sorry, I couldn't resist)

Does he sleep with the helmet on? If not, she could strike then. Juggy's weak point is the dependency on the helmet.

I thought Juggy only needed the helmet to safeguard against psychic attacks. He was stabbed in the eye by Shatterstar many moons ago, whilst his helmet was on, and healed almost instantly. The helmet doesn't offer any particular "power".

Caiera?! No way does chick-Hulk do anything but bleed in a fight with Juggy. Hulk (the real Hulk, not the "I could beat Galactus if I'm pushed far enough" crap) catches a beating against Juggernaut. Hulk's wifey... c'mon.

Sue Storm?!?! That's just insulting. The Juggernaut's power isn't like he had a Ginsing latte or something. He is the embodiment of all-but-incalculable strength and stamina. Jessica Alba might be able to use her feminine charm to get Cain off of his game, but Sue would be stomped into a meaty paste.

Isn't the Destroyer armour considered Cosmic-level to whomever wears it? My knowledge about it isn't all that great so if I'm way off, please be gentle.

Ditka beats Juggy. Chuck Norris beats Juggy. Every non-Cosmic level being at best draws against Juggy.

Makkari1
09-25-2008, 12:51 AM
In my pants. (sorry, I couldn't resist)

I thought Juggy only needed the helmet to safeguard against psychic attacks. He was stabbed in the eye by Shatterstar many moons ago, whilst his helmet was on, and healed almost instantly. The helmet doesn't offer any particular "power".

Caiera?! No way does chick-Hulk do anything but bleed in a fight with Juggy. Hulk (the real Hulk, not the "I could beat Galactus if I'm pushed far enough" crap) catches a beating against Juggernaut. Hulk's wifey... c'mon.

Sue Storm?!?! That's just insulting. The Juggernaut's power isn't like he had a Ginsing latte or something. He is the embodiment of all-but-incalculable strength and stamina. Jessica Alba might be able to use her feminine charm to get Cain off of his game, but Sue would be stomped into a meaty paste.

Isn't the Destroyer armour considered Cosmic-level to whomever wears it? My knowledge about it isn't all that great so if I'm way off, please be gentle.

Ditka beats Juggy. Chuck Norris beats Juggy. Every non-Cosmic level being at best draws against Juggy.

Well you could say the Destroyer armor is a cosmic level threat. I've maintained throughout this thread that only cosmic level beings above Herald class can take down Juggs. He can be stopped by a powerful mental assult but any physical confrontation will prove useless, you won't win.

Makkari1
09-25-2008, 12:54 AM
You know as well as I do, that it's only because the writer's have left him in limbo, and Odin is much more well liked, otherwise, Odin would be in limbo for eternity, or the next issue of Thor, which ever came first.

We also wouldn't have this cool statue of Odin either.:thumbs2:

Meteor Man
09-25-2008, 12:57 AM
We also wouldn't have this cool statue of Odin either.:thumbs2:

:)

Speaking of which, a FS of Cyttorak would look SWEET!!!

Makkari1
09-25-2008, 01:06 AM

Speaking of which, a FS of Cyttorak would look SWEET!!!

Which version? The Juggernaut looking one or the guy with the beard? I wouldn't want either to be honest, 1 juggs is enough for me.

The Watcher
09-25-2008, 07:05 AM
Since comic books are into cloning, alternate timelines and parallel universes, I say fight fire with fire.

What happens when an irresistible force meets another, equally irresistible force?

Juggernaut versus Juggernaut!

RichBamf
09-25-2008, 07:08 AM
Since comic books are into cloning, alternate timelines and parallel universes, I say fight fire with fire.

What happens when an irresistible force meets another equally irresistible force?

I don't think you could clone such a powerful being and translate that power, look at when Iron man cloned Thor, he wasn't exactly stellar was he?

The Watcher
09-25-2008, 07:17 AM
I don't think you could clone such a powerful being and translate that power, look at when Iron man cloned Thor, he wasn't exactly stellar was he?

Good point.

Makkari1
09-25-2008, 11:04 AM

What happens when an irresistible force meets another, equally irresistible force?

Juggs vs Juggs = a long drawn out boring battle with no winners.

wktf
09-25-2008, 11:14 AM

The goddess of death can't overcome Cyttorak? Why think you not?

Meteor Man
09-25-2008, 11:31 AM
Which version? The Juggernaut looking one or the guy with the beard? I wouldn't want either to be honest, 1 juggs is enough for me.

I like the look for Cyttorak from the one shot Juggy comic, where Juggernaut travels in to the Crimson Dimension, and gets disintigrated by D'Spayre, down to a skeleton, and keeps on going and kicks D'Spayre's booty. Then busts through, back to our dimension. Cyttorak looks like a big alien version of the Juggernaut armour, and would be an EXTEMELY COOL FS statue!!!! I think I'll start the lobbying!!!!!!!!:D

Here's a small pic...definately the big alien look, and NOT the stupid beard dude. This FS would ROCK!!!

Makkari1
09-25-2008, 11:35 AM

Good point.

This may or may not be true. Rogue was able to steal half Juggs power when she touched him. prehaps a clone could get some of the power. How Cyttorak's power is given to Juggernaut should have been better defined. I assumed that the power is only going to Cain and no one else since it was he that touched the gem and not Rogue. So technically her power shouldn't work on Juggernaut but most writers have little regard in how their stories effect past or future stories. :peoples:

Makkari1
09-25-2008, 11:41 AM
The goddess of death can't overcome Cyttorak? Why think you not?

Hela is not true death but rather a surrogate her influence is tied mostly to the Asgardian realms. She rarely ventures out of her realm to cause problems. Cyttorak is a peer of Odin (IMO) and his power exceeds Hela's. Juggs has been reduced to a skeleton and he didn't die so as long as he has Cyttorak's power he is beyond Hela's power. IMO

Makkari1
09-25-2008, 11:44 AM
I like the look for Cyttorak from the one shot Juggy comic, where Juggernaut travels in to the Crimson Dimension, and gets disintigrated by D'Spayre, down to a skeleton, and keeps on going and kicks D'Spayre's booty. Then busts through, back to our dimension. Cyttorak looks like a big alien version of the Juggernaut armour, and would be an EXTEMELY COOL FS statue!!!! I think I'll start the lobbying!!!!!!!!:D

Here's a small pic...definately the big alien look, and NOT the stupid beard dude. This FS would ROCK!!!

You and I would and maybe a few die hard Juggernaut nuts would know who Cyttorak is. I doubt Randy Bowen or anyone else would make this. You might have better luck getting a private sculpt done.

Meteor Man
09-25-2008, 01:00 PM
You and I would and maybe a few die hard Juggernaut nuts would know who Cyttorak is. I doubt Randy Bowen or anyone else would make this. You might have better luck getting a private sculpt done.

I'm on a QUEST NOW!!!!!!:D

Makkari1
09-25-2008, 03:07 PM
I'm on a QUEST NOW!!!!!!:D

Fellowship of the Ring?...........I mean fellowship of the Cyttorak?:laugh:

Meteor Man
09-25-2008, 05:12 PM
Fellowship of the Ring?...........I mean fellowship of the Cyttorak?:laugh:

"Yes Mr. Makkari1, sir. Meteor Man Gamgee here. I didn't hear nothin', honest! Just somethin' about some ruby, and the end of the world."

Ink
09-25-2008, 05:23 PM
I still stand by my assertion that chuck norris can indeed kick juggernaut's ass

Makkari1
09-25-2008, 11:52 PM
I still stand by my assertion that chuck norris can indeed kick juggernaut's ass

You might be right.

RichBamf
09-26-2008, 04:08 AM
This may or may not be true. Rogue was able to steal half Juggs power when she touched him. prehaps a clone could get some of the power. How Cyttorak's power is given to Juggernaut should have been better defined. I assumed that the power is only going to Cain and no one else since it was he that touched the gem and not Rogue. So technically her power shouldn't work on Juggernaut but most writers have little regard in how their stories effect past or future stories. :peoples:

I think power absorption can be used against Juggernaut, but only because Rogue is like a giant battery for draining powers, although since she isn't an avatar for Cyttorak, she shouldn't hav been able to drain him, I agree.

With the cloning process though, someone is trying to replicate that power and source from scratch. I don't think that would work at all. Bu then it depends on which hack writer is being used :(

MrYac
09-26-2008, 04:37 PM
i liked how the cartoon handled rogue trying to drain Juggy, she got some of his power, but it was just too damn much and she went nuts and he shrugged it off like nothing

michaelgloch
05-11-2009, 05:09 PM
Scarlet witch
Doctor Strange
Galactus
Onslaught
figure you're pretty much guaranteed results with one of those.

Bullseye
05-11-2009, 05:15 PM
Thanos.

Bozman007
05-30-2009, 06:06 AM
There are plenty of characters that would take the big tard down. Here are a few:

From Marvel:

*Gladiator: This dude isn't used in the Marvel U nearly enough. He's taken down Hyperion (Marvel's Superman clone) and is basically at about the same level of power.

*Hyperion: Marvel's Superman clone from Squadron Supreme.

*Hulk: An angry Hulk can beat him.

*Thor: Thor might not take him immediately, but in the end, Juggs is outclassed in almost every way.

From DC:

*Superman: Wouldn't take Juggs long to realize that this fight is really bad for him. Buh bye. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if Supes could actually stop a charging Juggs dead in his tracks. Afterall, he caught and actually stopped Thor's hammer midswing (which is magic based) in JLA vs Avengers. ;)

*Captain Marvel: Doesn't have as many powers as Supes, but is roughly at about the same level of strength, invulnerability, speed, etc. Not too to smart, but would look like a genius compared to Marko.

*Martian Manhunter: He has so many abilities and powers that Juggs wouldn't even know where to begin.

*Lobo: This would be downright awesome. The Main Man might find Juggs to be amusing for a minute or two, but he'd easily hand Juggs his own arse. He'd probably do it after making Juggs wear a pink dress and goldilocks wig too.

Meteor Man
05-30-2009, 06:16 PM
There are plenty of characters that would take the big tard down. Here are a few:

From Marvel:

*Gladiator: This dude isn't used in the Marvel U nearly enough. He's taken down Hyperion (Marvel's Superman clone) and is basically at about the same level of power.

Gladiator is more a Superman clone than Hyperion is, IMO. He is also pretty much my favorite character, but he shouldn't be able to hurt the Juggernaut anymore than any of the rest of the characters on your list, IMO. The Juggernaut is invulnerable except to characters of the power level of Galactus and above. The Juggernaut was created to be an unstoppable force. For the last several years, he has been disrespected, and I think it's time for that to change and bring him back to being what Stan Lee intended for him to be. In other words none of these guys can bring him down, period!!!!!!

*Hyperion: Marvel's Superman clone from Squadron Supreme.

Hyperion is not powerful enough to hurt the Juggernaut, let alone stop him.

BS....

*Thor: Thor might not take him immediately, but in the end, Juggs is outclassed in almost every way.

Again, BS....

From DC:

*Superman: Wouldn't take Juggs long to realize that this fight is really bad for him. Buh bye. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if Supes could actually stop a charging Juggs dead in his tracks. Afterall, he caught and actually stopped Thor's hammer midswing (which is magic based) in JLA vs Avengers. ;)

Juggernaut is invulnerable. Superman can't hurt him. He could super speed slam him all he wants. He could heat vision blast him all month to no effect. This would be the same outcome for Gladiator and even more so for Hyperion who is not as strong as Gladiator or Superman. Bottom line, none of these powerhouses could hurt the Juggernaut, or stop him either unless they threw him off planet or something like that.

*Captain Marvel: Doesn't have as many powers as Supes, but is roughly at about the same level of strength, invulnerability, speed, etc. Not too to smart, but would look like a genius compared to Marko.

Same story. He can't hurt the Juggernaut, who is invulnerable.

*Martian Manhunter: He has so many abilities and powers that Juggs wouldn't even know where to begin.

Yeah he would, it's called "smash his face in."

*Lobo: This would be downright awesome. The Main Man might find Juggs to be amusing for a minute or two, but he'd easily hand Juggs his own arse. He'd probably do it after making Juggs wear a pink dress and goldilocks wig too.

:puke2: That's all I've got to say about the "Main Man." Juggernaut would pull his head off and spit in the hole.....

Ryu
05-30-2009, 06:29 PM
:puke2: That's all I've got to say about the "Main Man." Juggernaut would pull his head off and spit in the hole.....
Another head would just grow back :)

ratchet
05-30-2009, 09:20 PM

Absolutely :thumbs2: And HAS!

Ryu
05-30-2009, 09:59 PM
How about Sentry?

twoferflinchin
05-31-2009, 01:38 AM
Just one man the batman

Juggernaut would turn him into bat paste in less time than it took to type this.

risingstar
05-31-2009, 09:51 AM
Galactus

Tetragrammaton
05-31-2009, 10:20 AM
I think people exaggerate Juggernaut's power level.

Spider-Man stopped him for months by sinking him in concrete.

Nimrod knocked the guy out with sonics.

Thor disabled his "impenetrable" force field with Mjolnir.

The Hulk has ripped his helmet off, thrown him around, pushed him backwards, and punched his light out.

Teague
05-31-2009, 12:17 PM
I think people exaggerate Juggernaut's power level.

Spider-Man stopped him for months by sinking him in concrete.

Nimrod knocked the guy out with sonics.

Thor disabled his "impenetrable" force field with Mjolnir.

The Hulk has ripped his helmet off, thrown him around, pushed him backwards, and punched his light out.

Agreed. Cain is pretty badass, but he's beatable, as has been proven many times.

Robatty
07-21-2009, 04:15 PM
I think we have a prime case of Jugg's fanboyism going on, Juggs is indeed powerful, or should I say Cyttorak is powerful to about the same level as someone like Mephisto. But the only way you can judge a characters power levels is by the comics, weather you agree or disagree with the way Juggs has been written lately, the only proof we have is the comics and they show him getting it handed to him on several occasions. Juggernaut SHOULD be all powerful, but unfortunately that doesn’t mean that he actually is.

Just my 2 cents

The Watcher
02-24-2010, 04:55 AM
I think Juggernaut is vastly overrated.

His power stems from a magical force that allows him to have the ability to be unstoppable as long as his feet are on the ground and he's moving forward.

He doesn't have an impenetrable force field surrounding him at all times. If he did, his enemies wouldn't be able to remove his helmet.

In fact, he doesn't even need to have his helmet removed in order to be defeated. Even a low level character like the Wingless Wizard could just attach an anti-gravity disc to Juggy's back and send him into orbit for an indefinite period of time.

He has major flaws and weaknesses.

Wolverine1
02-24-2010, 04:10 PM
Wolverine.

VinReaper
02-24-2010, 04:13 PM
Deadpool of course! http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii206/vinreaper/Smileys/DPSMILEY007-1.gif

VR

Tetragrammaton
02-24-2010, 07:53 PM
Wonder Woman.

HalJordanFan
02-24-2010, 08:10 PM
Wonder Woman.

Only if he stopped for a quickie!!! :thumbs2:

VinReaper
02-24-2010, 09:03 PM
He would just resculpt Wonder Woman! LOL!

VR

rychehitman
02-24-2010, 09:08 PM
Wonder Woman.

Only if he stopped for a quickie!!! :thumbs2:

:hilarious:

ratchet
02-24-2010, 09:14 PM
Deadpool of course! http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii206/vinreaper/Smileys/DPSMILEY007-1.gif

VR

Oh Reap... are you picking up that new DP variant? The one the LCS turn in DC comics for?

VinReaper
02-24-2010, 09:20 PM
Oh Reap... are you picking up that new DP variant? The one the LCS turn in DC comics for?

It is the cover of Siege #3

And I am not!

It is the only one I won't have.

I am not comfortable with the practice of cut-throat business practices.

I would have turned in 200 Marvel comics I have from the mid-90s for an issue though. LOL!

VR

Endless Wake
02-24-2010, 09:21 PM
Someone could take a perfect shot at Juggs through those eye slits. Someone with experience nailing tough shots....LUKE SKYWALKER!

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d100/endlesswake/lukeskywalker.jpg

VinReaper
02-24-2010, 09:23 PM
Someone could take a perfect shot at Juggs through those eye slits. Someone with experience nailing tough shots....LUKE SKYWALKER!

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d100/endlesswake/lukeskywalker.jpg

Or Domino!

But doesn't his force field cover his entire body behind his armor? Hmmm?

VR

joefixit2
02-24-2010, 09:57 PM
My mother-in-law. She's been killing me for years.

Endless Wake
02-25-2010, 10:29 PM
Or Domino!

But doesn't his force field cover his entire body behind his armor? Hmmm?Really? Man that guys unstoppable! ;)

ratchet
02-25-2010, 11:31 PM
It is the cover of Siege #3

And I am not!

It is the only one I won't have.

I am not comfortable with the practice of cut-throat business practices.

I would have turned in 200 Marvel comics I have from the mid-90s for an issue though. LOL!

VR

I salute you sir for sticking to your guns - the whole thing is really low class by Marvel...

lord odin
02-26-2010, 01:48 AM
Or Domino!

But doesn't his force field cover his entire body behind his armor? Hmmm?

VR
Shatterstar stabbed him in his eyes he screamed then they grew back good as new.

VinReaper
02-26-2010, 10:46 AM
Shatterstar stabbed him in his eyes he screamed then they grew back good as new.

Gotcha! Thanks for the info!

VR

VinReaper
02-26-2010, 10:47 AM
I salute you sir for sticking to your guns - the whole thing is really low class by Marvel...

Thank you sir! And you are 100% right!

VR

derekrodneysim
02-26-2010, 12:48 PM
I can stop the Juggernaut!!!!! :dork: :crazyal:

bebohawk
02-26-2010, 06:24 PM
El Chapulin Colorado !!!!!!!!!!

boobhound
02-26-2010, 07:27 PM
Reading all this all 16 pages and I am left wondering aloud.....................BLACK BOLT

I mean in th Marvel U, he's just barely whispered and all goes to hell.

What if? for some reason ol Black Bolt just stood right in front of him and screamed at th top of his lungs??????

Surely that would be catastrophic to Juggy, I mean wouldn't it???

Hulk5150
03-04-2010, 09:03 PM
Here's a little something for the "nothing can hurt the Juggernaut" camp:

http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/5818/juggernautpain.jpg

http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/8064/hulkvsjuggs.jpg

And here is an entry from The Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe that shows Juggernaut's strength
(note that Hulk, Hercules, etc. were listed as Class 100):

http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/7703/juggernotstrongerjy8.jpg

Furthermore, here is a scan that clearly states that Juggernaut has a limit to his strength (unlike the,
literally, hundreds of examples that say the contrary about the Hulk):

http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/222/juggernautvsexemplars22ob5.jpg

Here is the Juggernaut being stopped:

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/782/stopped.jpg

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/8132/ownagexmi.jpg

And here is a scan of an e-mail from Christos Gage, the writer of the World War Hulk: X-Men
crossover in which the Hulk fought the Juggernaut:

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/6239/freeatnz6ki5.jpg

Ink
03-04-2010, 10:25 PM
joe quesada :flash:

Meteor Man
03-05-2010, 09:59 PM
Here's a little something for the "nothing can hurt the Juggernaut" camp:

http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/5818/juggernautpain.jpg

http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/8064/hulkvsjuggs.jpg

And here is an entry from The Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe that shows Juggernaut's strength
(note that Hulk, Hercules, etc. were listed as Class 100):

http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/7703/juggernotstrongerjy8.jpg

Furthermore, here is a scan that clearly states that Juggernaut has a limit to his strength (unlike the,
literally, hundreds of examples that say the contrary about the Hulk):

http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/222/juggernautvsexemplars22ob5.jpg

Here is the Juggernaut being stopped:

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/782/stopped.jpg

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/8132/ownagexmi.jpg

And here is a scan of an e-mail from Christos Gage, the writer of the World War Hulk: X-Men
crossover in which the Hulk fought the Juggernaut:

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/6239/freeatnz6ki5.jpg

:laugh:

Take a few deep breaths...

twoferflinchin
03-06-2010, 12:42 AM
Speaking of taking breaths, couldn't Sandman restrict his breathing by forcing sand into the Juggernaut's mouth? It seems to me that you'd have to beat Juggs from the inside out.

Argonus
03-06-2010, 12:52 AM
Couldn't Kitty Pryde kill him? I'm assuming he can't heal like Bruce can, ala Hulk's fight vs. the X-Men (including Kitty Pryde) in the recent WWH "Hulk vs. X-Men" three-parter.

Hulk only recovered from her phasing him into solid ground by tearing his limbs from the ground, while still being phased to it; is Cain capable of a similar feat? I'd say "yes", if he has a healing factor.. if he doesn't.. I'd think the pain of being fused would at least knock him unconscious.

Collection King 13
03-06-2010, 12:54 AM
Darth Vader

VinReaper
03-06-2010, 01:58 AM
Anyone of my Ex-Girlfriends! Just pick one! :banghead:

:D

VR

Argonus
03-06-2010, 02:00 AM
Anyone of my Ex-Girlfriends! Just pick one! :banghead:

VR

If you've "been with them" already, then "no thank you", Pat. :laugh:

On that note, my wife could probably stop the Juggernaut. :laugh: Her cooking knocks me out for two days.

VinReaper
03-06-2010, 02:01 AM
If you've "been with them" already, then "no thank you", Pat. :laugh:

On that note, my wife could probably stop the Juggernaut. :laugh: Her cooking knocks me out for two days.

Yes, you're right! Any woman that has been with me has already been ruined for any other man! :D

VR

Argonus
03-06-2010, 02:03 AM

Yes, you're right! Any woman that has been with me has already been ruined for any other man! :D

VR

Do you mean "ruined" as in.. after you, she only desires women, or "ruined" as in you could park a truck in her? :laugh:

Don't answer that.:vortex:

VinReaper
03-06-2010, 02:09 AM
Do you mean "ruined" as in.. after you, she only desires women, or "ruined" as in you could park a truck in her? :laugh:

Don't answer that.:vortex:

They all seem to call me Mack for some reason! Or by the nickname Peterbilt (Peter's Built) :eplus2:

VR

Argonus
03-06-2010, 03:36 PM
They all seem to call me Mack for some reason! Or by the nickname Peterbilt (Peter's Built) :eplus2:

VR

:tumblew:

simpletingz
03-07-2010, 02:09 PM
Id send my cat. She'd run circles around Juggy so quickly that he'd get a migrane, and surrender.

Ryu
03-07-2010, 02:10 PM
Jar Jar Binks

HalJordanFan
03-07-2010, 04:56 PM
Did this thread take a turn downward.

Argonus
03-07-2010, 05:02 PM
Couldn't Jean Grey or Rachel Summers nuke him, as Phoenix, or would Cytorrak protect him? Is Cytorrak more powerful than the Phoenix force? :)

HalJordanFan
03-07-2010, 08:25 PM
Couldn't Jean Grey or Rachel Summers nuke him, as Phoenix, or would Cytorrak protect him? Is Cytorrak more powerful than the Phoenix force? :)

LOL! One word......NO!

Immovable Blob
03-08-2010, 08:28 AM
Seems I have read a few of these Vs Juggernaut type threads before. It think Marvel created problems for themselves with absolute concepts like Cain Marko who is 'Unstoppable', Hulk who is 'The strongest there is' and Blob who is 'immovable'. They sound great but no character should entirely be unbeatable or they'd be pretty boring (think original Beyonder). Then when you ask who would win when fighting against each other it basically comes down to personal preference of the character. I'm a Hulk fan and I do like to think him the strongest there is but I will conceed he can and has been beaten given the right circumstances. Some people point out Juggernaut is magically empowered and can't be touched but there are many magic users and gods in the Marvel Universe, let alone cosmic beings and it seems unlikely the bands of Cytorrack are beyond them all. Also why should magic be the last word, Ironman has managed to circumvent it before. Also listing each characters upper strength limit creates problems, it is often a last resort used to justify who would win in a fight. This type of behaviour has led to a character like Sentry who can be introduced with powers that are beyond all others and growing. Too easy then to keep raising the powers for others to compete or worse yet create another character that can beat him.

That all said I would go for Galactus, Odin, Thanos, Molecule Man, Phoenix, Dormammu, Mephisto, The Destroyer, Thor and probably a number of others.

lord odin
03-08-2010, 09:20 AM
I bet a skyfather like Zeus or Odin could.

Lord Loki
03-08-2010, 12:15 PM
Punisher He killed the marvel U already

Argonus
03-08-2010, 12:21 PM
I think the terms "unstoppable", "immovable" etc are appropriate for those characters when they're fighting other characters that are in their similar "weight-class", per se. Galactus, for example, is far more "unstoppable" than the Juggernaut, but you wouldn't see just the X-Men fighting him with any chance of an actual "win" via the Big G's death or surrender, etc.

They're relative terms. :)

Seems I have read a few of these Vs Juggernaut type threads before. It think Marvel created problems for themselves with absolute concepts like Cain Marko who is 'Unstoppable', Hulk who is 'The strongest there is' and Blob who is 'immovable'. They sound great but no character should entirely be unbeatable or they'd be pretty boring (think original Beyonder). Then when you ask who would win when fighting against each other it basically comes down to personal preference of the character. I'm a Hulk fan and I do like to think him the strongest there is but I will conceed he can and has been beaten given the right circumstances. Some people point out Juggernaut is magically empowered and can't be touched but there are many magic users and gods in the Marvel Universe, let alone cosmic beings and it seems unlikely the bands of Cytorrack are beyond them all. Also why should magic be the last word, Ironman has managed to circumvent it before. Also listing each characters upper strength limit creates problems, it is often a last resort used to justify who would win in a fight. This type of behaviour has led to a character like Sentry who can be introduced with powers that are beyond all others and growing. Too easy then to keep raising the powers for others to compete or worse yet create another character that can beat him.

That all said I would go for Galactus, Odin, Thanos, Molecule Man, Phoenix, Dormammu, Mephisto, The Destroyer, Thor and probably a number of others.