PDA

View Full Version : Destroyer FS; one of Bowen's best?

z2qy
10-23-2008, 04:54 PM
I havent been this excited about a statue like this in a long time... And I have a few classic's, FS Dr. Doom, Original FS Thor, FS Thing, FS museum Spiderman, FS museum Ironman, and about 11 other FS Bowen statue's too. So i'd consider I have a little taste... :) But back to the subject, this Destroyer statue is as good as it get, in IMO.. I usually go goo-goo over a HOT chick but wow, this statue's got me camping outside in a tent waiting for the comic shop to open... Wow...

Makkari1
10-23-2008, 05:04 PM
I havent been this excited about a statue like this in a long time... And I have a few classic's, FS Dr. Doom, Original FS Thor, FS Thing, FS museum Spiderman, FS museum Ironman, and about 11 other FS Bowen statue's too. So i'd consider I have a little taste... :) But back to the subject, this Destroyer statue is as good as it get, in IMO.. I usually go goo-goo over a HOT chick but wow, this statue's got me camping outside in a tent waiting for the comic shop to open... Wow...

You are doing the same thing that I did when Bowen showed pics of the mb. I thought it couldn't get any better but Randy took the mb to a new level with Thor/Destroyer mb. I can't wait for the fs and I'm hoping that Randy will do a FS Thor/Destroyer which would be even better.

randy bowen
10-23-2008, 05:14 PM
You are doing the same thing that I did when Bowen showed pics of the mb. I thought it couldn't get any better but Randy took the mb to a new level with Thor/Destroyer mb. I can't wait for the fs and I'm hoping that Randy will do a FS Thor/Destroyer which would be even better.

Kudos to Helder

JonoJ108
10-23-2008, 05:17 PM
Kudos to Helder

indeed! the sculpt goes way beyond the potential of the character, in my opinion.

Makkari1
10-24-2008, 03:30 PM
Kudos to Helder

I really hope you offer this in the original color.

MinisterOfFire
10-24-2008, 04:32 PM
BRING ON THE DESTROYER! MY WALLET GROWS THICK!

Stef Jelos
10-24-2008, 04:55 PM
Agree. It's am amazing statue.

VinReaper
10-24-2008, 05:00 PM
I am definitely getting this piece!

VR

VinReaper
10-24-2008, 05:01 PM
Kudos to Helder

So does your Avatar lend to speculation that we should be expecting a Stallone "Det. Sgt. Deke DaSilva" from Nighthawks fullsize sometime in the near future! :D

VR

marktbarber
10-24-2008, 05:18 PM
So does your Avatar lend to speculation that we should be expecting a Stallone "Det. Sgt. Deke DaSilva" from Nighthawks fullsize sometime in the near future!
VR Didn't wanna offend ya Randy, but I was thinkin' along similar lines.........:laugh:

Meteor Man
10-24-2008, 08:02 PM

It is very, very cool, and I will be getting one for sure. I think I actually like the looks of the Terrax FS that was just shown, more than the Destroyer FS...I think the way that the right foot is turned out, (kind of duck footed looking) bugs me just a little bit on the Destroyer FS, but other than that, it looks darn near perfect to me. I know that's a nit pick on the foot, but I still see it, and it is something I noticed right away...

rAd
10-24-2008, 08:37 PM
definitely will be among BD's best :buttrock: can't wait for this to go up for pre-order :D

JadeGiant
10-25-2008, 12:43 AM
this is a masterpiece of a sculpt!

Alex655321
10-25-2008, 11:38 AM
this is a masterpiece of a sculpt!

agreed !

I cannot wait to have this one !!!

beachfox
10-25-2008, 01:22 PM
Yea man... I'll make it my collection! ;)