PDA

View Full Version : jennifer hudson family murder

hawkeyethearcher
10-27-2008, 02:12 PM
looks like they found her nephew dead today. her mom and brother were killed as well. it appears jeniffers sisters ex killed them all to get his son. crazy. then he kills his son. its all very sad but not a surprise anymore. this seems so common. course it is so common casue these people are being caught more often. i am sure it isnt anything about "our current state of society". it has always happened and always will but thank god for technology and good old fashioned police work.

glassdancer
10-27-2008, 02:18 PM
looks like they found her nephew dead today. her mom and brother were killed as well. it appears jeniffers sisters ex killed them all to get his son. crazy. then he kills his son. its all very sad but not a surprise anymore. this seems so common. course it is so common casue these people are being caught more often. i am sure it isnt anything about "our current state of society". it has always happened and always will but thank god for technology and good old fashioned police work.

wow.

Death Penalty in progress.

I'm so glad I don't have children.

It is what it is.

hawkeyethearcher
10-27-2008, 03:13 PM
chicago is the top spot for murders this year.

Teague
10-27-2008, 07:14 PM
This story just gets sadder and sadder.

Mandragora
10-27-2008, 07:34 PM
this is just terrible .. . i can't imagine losing that many family members

unfortunately this happens all the time . . . but since it happened to such a high profile family maybe it will spur on some in Chicago to clean up the crime

Black Cat
10-27-2008, 08:18 PM
Horrible news and my heart goes out to her and her family