Collection King 13
11-19-2008, 12:55 AM
Cool!

wolverinejedi007
11-19-2008, 07:56 AM
Furbys or Gremlins???
Keep them away from bright light.
Dont get then wet!!!
and dont ever let them eat after midnight...cause they know what time zone they are in.

Trustey
11-19-2008, 08:07 AM
Bonus! We get to drive their species to extinction again! It's like finding a 20 dollar bill in an old jacket!

oddball
11-19-2008, 10:17 AM
Bonus! We get to drive their species to extinction again! It's like finding a 20 dollar bill in an old jacket!

not a funny statement. man's interactions with species such as these pisses me off. LEAVE THEM ALONE!!!!

my pet is part of the same species tree. part of the lemur family. enjoy a picture of my boy!!! and before someone says something negative about keeping him as a pet, we rescued him from a breeder that was going to sell him specifically for breeding, so his life would have consisted of flying him around the country. he has a great home, lots of love and he even has his own room. :)

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u140/kodiakent/PW03-1.jpg

Alex655321
11-19-2008, 11:02 AM
I read that !

Cool, though to be extinct and then they pop up !

Great story !

ANGRYCOMICMAN
11-19-2008, 12:25 PM
I wonder how they taste?

Alex655321
11-19-2008, 12:26 PM
I wonder how they taste?

:laugh:

ANGRYCOMICMAN
11-19-2008, 01:26 PM
http://b.mektroid.net/wild_marmot.jpg

pablocruze
11-19-2008, 01:39 PM
I suppose this will drive down the value of my Furby collection...:banghead:

Who would buy a Furby when you can have the real thing...:(

ANGRYCOMICMAN
11-19-2008, 02:20 PM
http://b.mektroid.net/squirrels_attack.gif

Collection King 13
11-19-2008, 02:25 PM
:laugh:

Trustey
11-19-2008, 02:28 PM
not a funny statement. man's interactions with species such as these pisses me off. LEAVE THEM ALONE!!!!

my pet is part of the same species tree. part of the lemur family. enjoy a picture of my boy!!! and before someone says something negative about keeping him as a pet, we rescued him from a breeder that was going to sell him specifically for breeding, so his life would have consisted of flying him around the country. he has a great home, lots of love and he even has his own room. :)

You saved him from a life of flying around the country breeding??? :peoples:

Collection King 13
11-19-2008, 02:37 PM

He saved him from procreating! :banghead:

oddball
11-19-2008, 04:25 PM

i'm surprised this requires explanation. as a breeder, he would have been shipped by truck or plane in a small cage. going from place to place to breed, with no care or attention. my wife and i love this guy and he shows love and affection back to us. he's got a great personality and is accustomed to daily rituals and routines that he would never have as a commodity for a zoo.

Collection King 13
11-19-2008, 05:32 PM
but he'd be procreating so his kind doesnt go extinct...

endsongjen
11-19-2008, 05:39 PM
awww.. when i read the title of this thread i almost wet my pants... furbys are creepy evil little things!!! bah!!!

Ink
11-19-2008, 07:50 PM
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

armitage
11-19-2008, 11:45 PM

He saved him from procreating! :banghead:

HOLLY S#IT!
That's EXACTLY what I was gonna say.:laugh::laugh:

oddball
11-20-2008, 02:05 AM

my pet is a brown greater bush baby and they are not an endangered species. they are commonly kept as pets in africa. mine would have been used to create more bush babies for zoo captivity. that's where the 'saved' part comes in.

Trustey
11-20-2008, 02:38 AM
Yeah I was just making a couple little jokes. Like how you "saved" him from a lifetime of plowing sweet bushbaby ass to his hearts content all around the globe.... by cutting his balls off instead! See, it was meant to be like, kind of ironic? No? Nevermind. I knew I should have just went with a lolcat!

Argonus
11-20-2008, 04:28 AM
Bizarre-lookin' li'l critter...

Cute, though. :)

(I would think keeping an animal from being able to breed is far more detrimental to the species than "the mistreatment" of trekking him around 'cross-country or globally (most 'mistreatment' could be avoidable, I'm sure). Instead of letting him help repopulate the species, it seems you've trivialized him into being a "unique pet", just my opinion.)

From what you've said, at least he's in a loving home.. so that's good. :)

oddball
11-20-2008, 06:27 AM
Yeah I was just making a couple little jokes. Like how you "saved" him from a lifetime of plowing sweet bushbaby ass to his hearts content all around the globe.... by cutting his balls off instead! See, it was meant to be like, kind of ironic? No? Nevermind. I knew I should have just went with a lolcat!

he hasn't been snipped. we would wait until it becomes medically necessary but thank god it hasn't. we've had him since he was 3 months old, and he turned 9 years old in october.

i got the 'saved' joke but i just wanted to explain that zoo captivity is often harsh and uncaring for the animal. i would have never thought of keeping him as a pet if he was endangered, but his branch of the species tree is plentiful.

Kingofthehill78
11-21-2008, 07:19 PM

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u140/kodiakent/PW03-1.jpg

Wow his Own ROOM!, does he have his own X-box too? I think I'm jealous...I gotta start slinging my poo around...

yongkykun
11-23-2008, 02:04 PM
Knowing Indonesians, that species won't last long... How do I know Indonesians? Well, I'm one...

Darth Torment
11-24-2008, 12:47 PM
Cute little bugger!

I want one!

Trustey
11-24-2008, 01:00 PM
ok this furby thread should be locked, the google ads are already here and I am afraid zombie wolvie will be replaced by a furby! And soon the thread asking Bowen. To do a furby bust will be up!

Darth Torment
11-24-2008, 01:32 PM
ok this furby thread should be locked, the google ads are already here and I am afraid zombie wolvie will be replaced by a furby! And soon the thread asking Bowen. To do a furby bust will be up!

How about Marvel Heroes...Furby style! :rolleyes: