PDA

View Full Version : Batman Vs Bullseye

punisher129
11-24-2008, 06:09 PM
Sorry if this was discussed in a previous thread.

Batman Vs Bullseye. Who kicks whos butt and why ?

---PUNISHER KILLS THE MARVEL UNIVERSE--

Tetragrammaton
11-24-2008, 06:12 PM
Batman's dealt with this type of foe before.

I can't see Bullseye giving hyim too much of a problem.

Collection King 13
11-24-2008, 06:18 PM
Bats....

MrYac
11-24-2008, 06:25 PM
anything Daredevil can do Batman can do a thousand times better....

Force of Nature
11-25-2008, 05:11 PM
Batman all the way I think.

Bullseye is a lethal opponent whom you should never underestimate but somehow I think Batman will have an answer on everything Bullseye can pull off his leeve.

I do think it is possible that Batman will get a few bruisers and wounds in this fight but after the dust has settled down Batman will be the last man standing.

Rainer

Nothing can stop The Juggernaut... NOTHING!

Bullseye
11-25-2008, 05:13 PM
There was a fight between these two before and Batman knocked BE out. It was a BS event if ever there was one IMO.

Due to the hype around Bats I'd give to him as the writers are bound to be influenced by the hype.

Meteor Man
11-25-2008, 07:38 PM
Batman would win, IMO.

HalJordanFan
11-25-2008, 11:18 PM
There was a fight between these two before and Batman knocked BE out. It was a BS event if ever there was one IMO.

Due to the hype around Bats I'd give to him as the writers are bound to be influenced by the hype.

So, Batman is your choice too huh!!!:buttrock: :thumbs2:

Alex655321
11-25-2008, 11:42 PM
http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn10/letsrunawaybaby/Unfinished%20Photos/batman.jpg WINZ !!!!

Doctor Pym
11-25-2008, 11:55 PM
Batman's dealt with this type of foe before.

I can't see Bullseye giving hyim too much of a problem.
Tet's right.

Batman decked Deadshot on multiple occasions.

How would Bullseye give him any problems?

twoferflinchin
11-26-2008, 06:30 AM
Tet's right.

Batman decked Deadshot on multiple occasions.

How would Bullseye give him any problems?

And, Deadshot has beaten Bats before, so it's not a stretch to say Bullseye could beat Bats. Bullseye has held his own against Spider-Man, Captain America, Deadpool, Gambit, Punisher, and so on. With the exception of Gambit, any of those listed could beat Batman.

ALPH4T34M
11-26-2008, 06:40 AM
Batman.

MrYac
11-26-2008, 03:31 PM
And, Deadshot has beaten Bats before, so it's not a stretch to say Bullseye could beat Bats. Bullseye has held his own against Spider-Man, Captain America, Deadpool, Gambit, Punisher, and so on. With the exception of Gambit, any of those listed could beat Batman.

how the hell could Punisher beat Bruce, Frank is just another crazy thug with a bunch of guns, Bruce takes those down 10 times a day

twoferflinchin
11-26-2008, 04:35 PM
how the hell could Punisher beat Bruce, Frank is just another crazy thug with a bunch of guns, Bruce takes those down 10 times a day

Anybody who has read the Punisher knows he's more than just "another crazy thug". He's a bit off, yes, but he's very intelligent.
Batman has been beaten by lesser opponents than Frank. If Bane and The Joker were part of the Punisher's rouges gallery, do you think they would still be running around? He'd be keeping tabs on them with tombstones.

Bullseye
11-26-2008, 04:35 PM
Isn't the Punisher ex special forces?

Bob Aboey
11-26-2008, 04:38 PM
Batman.

Period.

Argonus
11-26-2008, 05:07 PM
Joker and Bane would've been dead years ago, agreed. :laugh:

Punisher may be a little "off his rocker", but he's not insane.. there's a method behind his madness. He's just really driven in his quest, and fully realizes there's no way he'll ever fully accomplish it. :laugh:

Doesn't stop him from trying, though. :)

Anybody who has read the Punisher knows he's more than just "another crazy thug". He's a bit off, yes, but he's very intelligent.
Batman has been beaten by lesser opponents than Frank. If Bane and The Joker were part of the Punisher's rouges gallery, do you think they would still be running around? He'd be keeping tabs on them with tombstones.

Argonus
11-26-2008, 05:07 PM
Isn't the Punisher ex special forces?

Yup.

Argonus
11-26-2008, 05:08 PM
Batman would stomp the beejebus out of Bullseye, by the way. :laugh:

Bullseye
11-26-2008, 05:10 PM
Batman would stomp the beejebus out of Bullseye, by the way. :laugh:

Let him try lol. You know we Irish are renowned for our drinkin.. our whoring... and our fightin..:buttrock:

twoferflinchin
11-26-2008, 07:29 PM
I'm sorry, but Bats is a guy that's been beaten several times by a non-metahuman clown (who is still running around despite having killed his sidekick), but Batfans would have me believe that he's unbeatable? Pull out your back-issues, gang. Batman has been beaten many times in the past by foes that Bullseye would laugh at. Batman is good, but very beatable.

hawkeyethearcher
11-26-2008, 07:39 PM
bats 8 of 10 times

Argonus
11-26-2008, 07:41 PM
Let him try lol. You know we Irish are renowned for our drinkin.. our whoring... and our fightin..:buttrock:

This is true. :D

I enjoy Marvel far more than I do DC, but Batman would just see Bullseye in the middle of the street, and with proper preparation, smash him flat with the BatDozer.