PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars Walmart midnight madness tonight

Wooktroop
04-01-2005, 03:47 PM
whos going? dinner/drinks > sin city > star wars walmart madness hahaha (the wifes gonna love me)

i have my list narrowed down to:

2 early bird packages (only at walmart)
the 3 unleashed figures
and the series 2 titanium vehicles (only at walmart)

already picked up all the sith legos (buy one get one 1/2 off) at some uninformed toys-r-us and the call on yoda ebay.

spider-man
04-01-2005, 04:29 PM
I also want two early bird packages, these are supposed to be re-releases of the originals correct? also as I understand it they will only be available at the walmarts with the tents outside.

bat_collector
04-01-2005, 05:58 PM
I'm probably in this.

wolverinejedi007
04-02-2005, 01:15 AM
I have to wait till tomorrow morning...
My walmart does not open till 7am...then off to target at 8am

wolverinejedi007
04-02-2005, 12:21 PM
I got my early bird special and even 2 Lava Vaders...
Walmart.com has them on their site as well...

SWRN
04-02-2005, 07:19 PM
I went to my local walmart and there were totally full shelves and this was around 10 AM. I dont think hardly anything had been touched. I picked up all of the jedi and also a grievous bodyguard. Also got the 12" grievous and a darth potato. They had lots of cool items but I think most of these are going to be major peg warmers. It is the same as the years previously and when they release all of this stuff each april, it hangs around forever.
What really makes me laugh is the amount of Lava Vaders that are on Ebay right now. They came out less than 12 hours ago and there is 9 pages of listings. These will be going for less than retail here in about another month.

MONSTER
04-03-2005, 01:48 AM
Picked up the Lava reflection Vader at Target this morning. I got there at 7:45AM and there were only 10 people in line. They started handing out tickets about 5 minutes after I arrived. It was limited to one per person and they only received 36 of them.

Its a great figure and I am glad I got out of bed early to pick it up.

Ghost
04-03-2005, 04:52 AM
I have to say I was very disappointed with the sculpt and size of these figures. I only liked the 12 inch figs and the Vader figures, well regular Vader figures. I wish I could have gotten a lava one though. Then again I was late cause I went to see Sin City.

wolverinejedi007
04-03-2005, 10:15 AM
there are plenty of lava Vaders on E-bay , I am sure you could pick 1 up there...

Tony Coca
04-03-2005, 12:26 PM
Crap,Crap,Crap its all Crap.I love Star Wars and all but all this nonsense of Episode 3 I cant wait till its over.Thank you George for destroying a great original Trilogy. :mad:

wolverinejedi007
04-03-2005, 12:46 PM
Just wait till he re-releases the Special Edition Trilogy again in 2007 in 3D...

Tony Coca
04-03-2005, 12:48 PM
Just wait till he re-releases the Special Edition Trilogy again in 2007 in 3D...
CRAP,CRAP,CRAP

Sniper
04-03-2005, 03:04 PM
man I went to toys R us trying to get the galactic heroes for him. THey had no clone troopers nor storm troopers. MAn they suck. I bought him some other ones he needed. Ebay prices for these are crazy. I am still looking to get him a jango fett one . If anyone can pick these up for me at there kmart or walmart please pm me i will forward you the money. JUst that ebay they are crazy charging double the amonut for these stromtoopers.
I blame you monster , once I told my son how many clones you have he now wants an army of stormtroppers and clone troopers to fight !!!! :laugh:
Damn hasbro they are smart they do not allow a double pack for the clone troopers nor for the other battle droids. They are making you buy double the packs you really want

spider-man
04-03-2005, 03:22 PM
I got two early bird packages from walmart yesterday and a lava vader from target . I almost didn't get the lava vader as there were none left at the toy section , I just happen to see one sitting on one of the end caps at the checkout lane before we left HA!!

sith lord utinni!
04-03-2005, 04:15 PM
Since I quit collecting the 3 3/4 in. figs awhile back here is what I picked up:

unleashed grievous
unleashed obi-wan
unleashed anakin
12" grievous
12" sidious
target exclusive ROTS clone trooper with cup set
ROTS novel
ROTS visual dictionary

I gotta say that the new unleashed figs are awesome. I think the grievous unleashed is my new favorite.

spider-man
04-05-2005, 05:21 AM
Why couldn't they have made the unleased figures into statues?! they are very cool.

sith lord utinni!
04-05-2005, 07:32 PM
The unleashed is the best product hasblow is putting out. I have almost all of them except for I think 3 of them which I didn't really like too well. I love the new ones. If you haven't already done so, everybody get out there and pick up a grievous unleashed. It is pure awesomeness! :buttrock:

Relic Reaper
04-05-2005, 09:14 PM
The unleashed is the best product hasblow is putting out. I have almost all of them except for I think 3 of them which I didn't really like too well. I love the new ones. If you haven't already done so, everybody get out there and pick up a grievous unleashed. It is pure awesomeness! :buttrock:

Yeah, I don't really care too much for Grievous as a character, but the Unleashed Grievous does look very cool. Picked him up with a ton of other stuff during Midnight Madness.