PDA

View Full Version : NYCC 2010 October 8th -10th

Pages : [1] 2 3

El Pulento
07-02-2009, 03:54 AM
Greetings From Sweden!!!

Ok I know it's a little early but still... This is the thing. I have always wanted to go to NY City and I think I'm finally going to get my @ss into gear. So I thought to myself.. "hmmm why not combine your visit with a Comicon?".... :D... Sooo... I'm going to get tickets on their websites as soon as they are released and will planned a short week 3-5 days in NY City.

The Con is going to be held in The Jacob Javits Center can anyone recommend a good Hotel nearby? and also some good restaurants around the area and some other "Must Do things" while I'm there... Thanks guys!!!! and gals.....

abarron
07-02-2009, 04:00 AM
Beat me to it.
I have been trying to get to NYC for years and something has always come up.
I have an itching for a con in the states too so was thinking of combining the two.
Way way off though so who knows what might come up in the meantime

El Pulento
07-02-2009, 04:08 AM
Well come on then!! Just book it in the Calender and let's go!!!!.. Who is with us!!!!???....

Vince-Vell
07-02-2009, 09:13 AM
Some of the mafia guys may know some good places to stay for the show. But you two prob could meet up at the same place to split the cost for hotel etc...

We get a bunch of forum guys to meet up after the show friday and sat nights. but its NYC so plenty to see and do and plan ahead before ya come down.

J Storm
07-02-2009, 11:17 AM
Cool, can't wait for you guys to show up. Now if we can get a few Aussies over here during that time, we can light the city on fire :buttrock:

Bezzerkerr
07-02-2009, 02:20 PM
porty authority ferry...everytime

only problem is leaving with huge boxes...thats when brothers come in handy :)

bat_collector
07-02-2009, 04:20 PM
I want to go to NYCC to next year

Rocket
07-02-2009, 04:42 PM
Cool, can't wait for you guys to show up. Now if we can get a few Aussies over here during that time, we can light the city on fire :buttrock:

It's looking more and more like happening every day Ant :eplus2:

Avenger
07-02-2009, 06:54 PM
It's looking more and more like happening every day Ant :eplus2:

:buttrock:

JadeGiant
07-02-2009, 07:03 PM
great show ... had a great time at NYCC!

nightstar1441
07-13-2009, 06:54 PM
looking forward to this one - had a blast at the last one :buttrock:

nemesisenforcer
07-13-2009, 08:13 PM
Thinking of going to this one too. I have more than enough to save for my plane ticket and hotel. Besides Ive always wanted to visit NYC. I can two birds with one stone.

Endless Wake
07-13-2009, 10:26 PM
D@mn twenty months between the last NYCC and this one. Hopefully it'll come back bigger and better.

abarron
07-14-2009, 03:52 AM
Thinking of going to this one too. I have more than enough to save for my plane ticket and hotel. Besides Ive always wanted to visit NYC. I can two birds with one stone.

My thoughts exactly

RichBamf
07-14-2009, 04:29 AM
I'm probably going to be there too as I have to miss out on Toronto this year!

stormshadow75x
07-23-2009, 04:21 PM
I know the area pretty well...

they got a Comfort Inn in the area...
the rooms are ok

El Pulento
07-23-2009, 04:43 PM
I know the area pretty well...

they got a Comfort Inn in the area...
the rooms are ok

Thanks, do you mean this one?

42 West 35th Street
New York, NY 10001, United States

stormshadow75x
07-23-2009, 04:46 PM
No, there's a closer one

here's the link

http://www.comfortinn.com/hotel-new_york-new_york-NY226

442 W36th Street
a lot closer

El Pulento
07-23-2009, 05:05 PM
No, there's a closer one

here's the link

442 W36th Street
a lot closer

Thanks Dude!!!!!:buttrock: :buttrock:

stormshadow75x
07-23-2009, 06:16 PM
Thanks Dude!!!!!:buttrock: :buttrock:

You'll be in midtown & minutes away from Times Square...

You'll find everything you want.....

Missed last years con... definitely going to this one

CKinSD
07-26-2009, 07:54 AM
going again and bringin one of my daughters for this one as part of her 13th birthday gift.

the mafia bros are good and fun to hang with. the forum members treat folks right in NYC.

now if mike will make his chilli again????

abarron
08-05-2009, 08:33 AM
Looking promising
Might have convinced the wife to make it as a trip.
Hopefully will see everyone there

Fat Head
08-05-2009, 09:00 AM
I'll be there for sure.

nemesisenforcer
08-05-2009, 10:20 AM
No, there's a closer one

here's the link

442 W36th Street
a lot closer

You'll be in midtown & minutes away from Times Square...

You'll find everything you want.....

Missed last years con... definitely going to this one

Good looking out Stormshadow! Now I know which hotel to call for reservations. If you know any other hotels around the area that are cheap, please let us know. Again, thank you.

patrickwm68
08-05-2009, 10:53 AM
I can't believe you guys are discussing this now when it's over a year away.

abarron
08-05-2009, 10:54 AM

I know
I can't even look at flights yet

Vince-Vell
08-05-2009, 10:55 AM
There is always the option of seeing if there is a cheaper hotel in hoboken NJ and just taking a ferry or train ( to Madison Square Garden then walking to javits).

but thats only in case its cheaper then hotels directly in the city. If you were to save a couple hundred bucks and dont mind walking and travel etc... Train from my apartment to NYC Madison Square Garden is like 20min and then walking to Javits is like 15min. Only pay like $15 round trip on the train.

Just another idea to look into in case money is tight.

Collection King 13
08-05-2009, 10:56 AM

I see Buzz Killington showed up.... :D
http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u81/dedadink/peterjpeg.jpg

Sinatra VonDoom
08-05-2009, 11:05 AM
There is always the option of seeing if there is a cheaper hotel in hoboken NJ and just taking a ferry or train ( to Madison Square Garden then walking to javits).

but thats only in case its cheaper then hotels directly in the city. If you were to save a couple hundred bucks and dont mind walking and travel etc... Train from my apartment to NYC Madison Square Garden is like 20min and then walking to Javits is like 15min. Only pay like $15 round trip on the train.

My hotel needs to be within staggering distance.

Underdog07
08-05-2009, 11:07 AM

downtown jersey city is also a possibility. Just be wary that some hotels are not actually near transportation to the city. In JC there are 3 or 4 that are literally a stones throw from transportation to the city.

Vince-Vell
08-05-2009, 11:08 AM
My hotel needs to be within staggering distance.

Train is in staggering distance to!

Sinatra VonDoom
08-05-2009, 11:14 AM
Train is in staggering distance to!

Me drunk on a train is like a baby rocking in a cradle.:laugh: I'm out like a light bro & waking up at the last stop naked....again

Vince-Vell
08-05-2009, 11:29 AM
Me drunk on a train is like a baby rocking in a cradle.:laugh: I'm out like a light bro & waking up at the last stop naked....again

But thats the fun of it, you may end up south jersey, may end up in PA or end up in some crack house with a kidney missing in a tub of ice! ....Ahh good times! :laugh:

Sinatra VonDoom
08-05-2009, 11:40 AM
But thats the fun of it, you may end up south jersey, may end up in PA or end up in some crack house with a kidney missing in a tub of ice! ....Ahh good times! :laugh:

Valid points. Would make a good story and chicks dig scars.:thumbs2:

El Pulento
08-10-2009, 04:43 PM
No, there's a closer one

here's the link

442 W36th Street
a lot closer

Ok since I have never been in NYC... 250 USD a night for a room in the Comfort inn sounds really good right??..

Simon Williams
08-10-2009, 07:32 PM
Well there is a NY Wizard Con coming this October.

Daredevil
08-10-2009, 08:52 PM
Ok since I have never been in NYC... 250 USD a night for a room in the Comfort inn sounds really good right??..

usually no...

patrickwm68
08-10-2009, 08:55 PM
So who are you looking forward to getting commissions from in October 2010? Do you have a list already? :laugh:

Rocket
08-11-2009, 01:12 AM

I'm comin' Ant!!! :buttrock: :buttrock:

:D

El Pulento
08-11-2009, 01:53 AM
usually no...

You mean it's to expensive?...

abarron
08-11-2009, 03:55 AM
So who are you looking forward to getting commissions from in October 2010? Do you have a list already? :laugh:

Well....

I have a few ideas of artists i am after but have no idea if there are gonna be there

abarron
08-11-2009, 03:56 AM
I'm comin' Ant!!! :buttrock: :buttrock:

Sweet
Hope to see you there Rod

Rocket
08-11-2009, 03:57 AM
Sweet
Hope to see you there Rod

Count on it Ash ;)

Underdog07
08-11-2009, 10:39 AM

usually no...

You mean it's to expensive?...

Yes. It is much too expensive. Even for NYC. I would imagine you can get a similar quality hotel in NYC for $125-150

abarron
08-11-2009, 10:55 AM
Yes. It is much too expensive. Even for NYC. I would imagine you can get a similar quality hotel in NYC for $125-150

Any in particular?

High Lord Apocalypse
08-11-2009, 10:58 AM
el pulento. $250.00 a night is WAY TOO expensive. look for something thats atlest $100.00 cheaper.
hey even if your a little farther out, the cost of the taxi is minimal compared to paying over $100.00 extra a night.

just use mapquest or google maps each time between the javits center and your hotel to estimate distance.

High Lord Apocalypse
08-11-2009, 10:58 AM
i dont know any places in nyc to stay at so hopefully one of the other guys can help.

Avenger
08-11-2009, 12:04 PM
i dont know any places in nyc to stay at so hopefully one of the other guys can help.

I thought we were all staying with you :tounge:

Vince-Vell
08-11-2009, 12:15 PM
I thought we were all staying with you :tounge:

Ya Tony D said everyone can stay at his place, even the NY guys! :happybirt

Avenger
08-11-2009, 12:19 PM
Ya Tony D said everyone can stay at his place, even the NY guys! :happybirt

Party at Tony D's crack house :D :laugh:

Vince-Vell
08-11-2009, 12:23 PM
Party at Tony D's crack house :D :laugh:

Needles and stolen car radios for everyone! :thumbs2:

galactus
08-11-2009, 12:26 PM
I thought we were all staying with you

Ya Tony D said everyone can stay at his place, even the NY guys!

Party at Tony D's crack house

Needles and stolen car radios for everyone!

No, No, No... once again you're confusing good Tony D with evil, Mirror-Mirror universe Tony D. Evil Tony D is the one offering everyone a place to stay, but AT good Tony D's place. It's really easy to tell the difference between the two. The Goatee, and a slightly crazy look in the eyes (see reference guide below :thumbs2:)

http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/913/eviltonyd.jpg

Underdog07
08-11-2009, 12:44 PM

Any in particular?

Don't know anything off the top of my head as I have never booked a hotel in NYC. However, if you use priceline, you should be able to get something much less expensive. I use it routinely for Boston and Get $250-300 rooms for $100 a night

Vince-Vell
08-11-2009, 01:02 PM
No, No, No... once again you're confusing good Tony D with evil, Mirror-Mirror universe Tony D. Evil Tony D is the one offering everyone a place to stay, but AT good Tony D's place. It's really easy to tell the difference between the two. The Goatee, and a slightly crazy look in the eyes (see reference guide below :thumbs2:)

hahahahahhaha

Sinatra VonDoom
08-11-2009, 01:29 PM
Don't know anything off the top of my head as I have never booked a hotel in NYC. However, if you use priceline, you should be able to get something much less expensive. I use it routinely for Boston and Get $250-300 rooms for $100 a night

I had no idea you could really save that much. I'll definitely give that a shot next time. Try to get a P. Diddy suite on an MC Hammer budget.

Underdog07
08-11-2009, 02:06 PM
I had no idea you could really save that much. I'll definitely give that a shot next time. Try to get a P. Diddy suite on an MC Hammer budget.

the key is to only select the highest star level in the area you want. If your price is rejected, add another area that does not have that star level and try again. You can keep doing that until you are out of areas. I am not sure what you can get in NY, but in Boston I always get nice hotels (even got the plaza once)

Avenger
08-11-2009, 02:32 PM

My bad :laugh:

abarron
08-11-2009, 02:33 PM
the key is to only select the highest star level in the area you want. If your price is rejected, add another area that does not have that star level and try again. You can keep doing that until you are out of areas. I am not sure what you can get in NY, but in Boston I always get nice hotels (even got the plaza once)

Looks interesting
Might have to give it a go

abarron
08-26-2009, 06:26 AM
Well looks like my trip will have to wait.
Cos of all the stuff that has been going on my wife now wants to go to NYC for christmas 2010 so can't do both

El Pulento
08-26-2009, 07:15 AM
Well looks like my trip will have to wait.
Cos of all the stuff that has been going on my wife now wants to go to NYC for christmas 2010 so can't do both

Sad to hear Dude!!.. Well my plans is still to get tickets and be there!!!!:thumbs2:

abarron
09-03-2009, 08:41 AM
Sad to hear Dude!!.. Well my plans is still to get tickets and be there!!!!:thumbs2:

Might still be able to make it fingers crossed.

Its not totally off the cards yet

Underdog07
09-09-2009, 12:58 PM
Might still be able to make it fingers crossed.

Its not totally off the cards yet

let her know that its colder, more expensive, and more crowded during Christmas time.

Sith_Prime
09-10-2009, 03:45 PM
My wife and I plan to attend. Well, I plan to attend. It will most likely be my first trip to the Big Apple. I can't wait.

abarron
09-22-2009, 10:49 AM
let her know that its colder, more expensive, and more crowded during Christmas time.

Will try.
Now i just need somewhere cheap to stay

jb518
10-09-2009, 05:02 PM
I'm reading the Con's website... am I reading it correctly, there is not a refund policy for tickets? I just bought my tickets today for SDCC, because tickets can be refunded up till June. I definitely want to do both Con's this year, but things can come up and knowing there is no way to cancel just seems wrong.

If I buy tickets, and can't go, can I sell them (no more than face-value of course)? Or are they tied to my name and ID is required? Just wondering... trying to plan next year.

Thanks!

El Pulento
10-09-2009, 07:12 PM
anybody can tell what's the price for a 3 day ticket?...

abarron
10-11-2009, 11:27 AM
Well Air France have flights up for next year.

But they are crazy expensive. Will leave it a month or so for everyone else to have them up

El Pulento
10-11-2009, 02:03 PM
Well Air France have flights up for next year.

But they are crazy expensive. Will leave it a month or so for everyone else to have them up

Thanks But the flight ticket I have it for free!!.. I was talking about the ticket price for the actual convention?.. 50 USD?.. 100 USD?...

apetrucc
10-12-2009, 10:31 AM
I'm reading the Con's website... am I reading it correctly, there is not a refund policy for tickets? I just bought my tickets today for SDCC, because tickets can be refunded up till June. I definitely want to do both Con's this year, but things can come up and knowing there is no way to cancel just seems wrong.

If I buy tickets, and can't go, can I sell them (no more than face-value of course)? Or are they tied to my name and ID is required? Just wondering... trying to plan next year.

Thanks!

Hey JB - no the tickets are not tied to ID. Just show up with your pre-printed ticket sub.If I remember correctly my name was on the sub but no one check it.

dr_teng
10-12-2009, 12:03 PM
I saw some priceline talk earlier, this should help anyone in need of a reasonably priced hotel room :

http://biddingfortravel.yuku.com/forums/68/t/New-York-State-New-York-City.html

Just make sure to read all the FAQs and everything so you don't screw up. I've scored some sweet NYC deals a few times without much hassle.

Vince-Vell
10-12-2009, 03:13 PM
Thanks But the flight ticket I have it for free!!.. I was talking about the ticket price for the actual convention?.. 50 USD?.. 100 USD?...

Tickets on sale now

Friday passes are $25, Saturday passes are $30, Sunday passes are $25, and Weekend passes are just $45. USD

Worth the weekend. But there is VIP tickets that are prob around the $120 mark.

Best to hold out getting them till a month or two in advance. Prices wont change till 2 weeks before the show i think. Unless you want in on the VIp i think they sell out fairly fast due to limited tickets.

abarron
10-12-2009, 03:20 PM
Tickets on sale now

Friday passes are $25, Saturday passes are $30, Sunday passes are $25, and Weekend passes are just $45. USD

Best to hold out getting them till a month or two in advance. Prices wont change till 2 weeks before the show i think. Unless you want in on the VIp i think they sell out fairly fast due to limited tickets.

Thanks for the heads up. Is the VIP package worth it?

Do tickets sell out?

El Pulento
10-12-2009, 03:33 PM
Tickets on sale now

Thanks Vince!!!!.. Just got the Weekend Pass!!! NY Here I come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:buttrock: :buttrock:

Vince-Vell
10-12-2009, 03:39 PM
Thanks for the heads up. Is the VIP package worth it?

Do tickets sell out?

Yup some days will sell out, but not till at least 3 months before the show. I think Saturday is the day that sells out all the time.

As for VIP, gives ya free stuff, gets into the show earlier and get to meet some people. Different levels of VIP if they do it like the Wizard shows. For me its not worth it, since you get to see all the same stuff a VIP sees just dont get that swag that comes with it. Will see the same artists if you get online early and plan the days out.

abarron
10-12-2009, 03:43 PM
Yup some days will sell out, but not till at least 3 months before the show. I think Saturday is the day that sells out all the time.

As for VIP, gives ya free stuff, gets into the show earlier and get to meet some people. Different levels of VIP if they do it like the Wizard shows. For me its not worth it, since you get to see all the same stuff a VIP sees just dont get that swag that comes with it. Will see the same artists if you get online early and plan the days out.

That's where I stuggle. Need to plan my time and get to see everyone I want.
Is it even worth trying to get to see John Romita Sr+Jr

Vince-Vell
10-12-2009, 03:46 PM
That's where I stuggle. Need to plan my time and get to see everyone I want.
Is it even worth trying to get to see John Romita Sr+Jr

As for seeing them no clue, dont bother much with artists other then my favs.

As for planning days, its hard cause times change all day for the special artists at Marvel and DC booths, but artist ally has the same guys all day long with few exceptions for single day visits.

abarron
10-12-2009, 03:53 PM
As for seeing them no clue, dont bother much with artists other then my favs.

As for planning days, its hard cause times change all day for the special artists at Marvel and DC booths, but artist ally has the same guys all day long with few exceptions for single day visits.

Think I will head to Artist Alley. Usually give the big guys a miss as I can't cope with the crowds.

So you gonna be there Vince

Vince-Vell
10-12-2009, 06:14 PM
Yup i will be there all weekend.

wolverinejedi007
10-14-2009, 09:09 AM
I just ordered my 3 day professional pass :)

VinReaper
10-14-2009, 09:13 AM
Come on down!!! :buttrock:

VR

El Pulento
10-14-2009, 04:26 PM

See you there!!!!:buttrock: :buttrock:

patrickwm68
10-14-2009, 04:55 PM

What's your profession?

Simon Williams
10-18-2009, 01:52 PM
Just ordered my tickets as well.Want to get a quick start on this as weekend passes tend to go fast.

JadeGiant
10-18-2009, 01:58 PM
Hope to be there ... really hope to be able to swing it!

El Pulento
10-18-2009, 02:44 PM
Just ordered my tickets as well.Want to get a quick start on this as weekend passes tend to go fast.

See you there!!!!:buttrock: :buttrock:

abarron
10-18-2009, 02:45 PM
Gonna wait for flights before I book con tickets so a month or so

abarron
11-01-2009, 06:36 PM
So has anyone else seen that the Big Apple con is gonna be the same weekend

Simon Williams
11-01-2009, 06:41 PM
yes.But its not going to be able to compete with the NYCC.

J Storm
11-01-2009, 07:22 PM
just ordered my professionals pass too :thumbs2:

J Storm
11-01-2009, 07:24 PM
So has anyone else seen that the Big Apple con is gonna be the same weekend

they might move their date as it comes near.

Rocket
11-02-2009, 01:31 AM
Hope to be there ... really hope to be able to swing it!

It will be epic mate!!!

Fingers crossed you make it!!!! :buttrock:

fred flintstone
11-14-2009, 06:39 AM
if things run well - may end up going to the cons in NYC next year. hope to catch up there for some photos and a meal :)

Alex655321
11-14-2009, 08:31 AM
if things run well - may end up going to the cons in NYC next year. hope to catch up there for some photos and a meal :)

IHOP on me bro ! :buttrock:

fred flintstone
11-14-2009, 06:01 PM
IHOP on me bro ! :buttrock:

but dinner on me bro :D

abarron
11-14-2009, 06:05 PM

Doc that would rock.
Gonna be booking flights in the next couple of days

fred flintstone
11-14-2009, 06:12 PM
Doc that would rock.
Gonna be booking flights in the next couple of days

:thumbs2: and congrats on you theory of driving test

abarron
11-14-2009, 06:14 PM

Thanks bud

ansel39
11-14-2009, 07:09 PM
may have a texan there

Wrothy
11-14-2009, 10:34 PM

Hey Doc! How are you feeling?

Alex655321
11-14-2009, 10:54 PM
but dinner on me bro :D

Not in my country I insist on the meals ! lol

fred flintstone
11-15-2009, 02:55 AM
Not in my country I insist on the meals ! lol

thats what you think :eplus2:
my mates and I are looking at renting an apartment maybe i could cook for you and chrissy LOL:thumbs2:

abarron
11-15-2009, 06:58 AM
Well flights are up.
Gonna cost me the same to go Wednesday to Tuesday than it was Thursday to Monday

fred flintstone
11-15-2009, 07:03 AM
Well flights are up.
Gonna cost me the same to go Wednesday to Tuesday than it was Thursday to Monday

cool ash hope to see you there:thumbs2:

abarron
11-15-2009, 07:24 AM
cool ash hope to see you there:thumbs2:

Hope so.
It's gonna be expensive. I owe so many people pints

fred flintstone
11-15-2009, 08:08 AM
Hope so.
It's gonna be expensive. I owe so many people pints

well if i am one well i don't drink so youre off the hook on one anyway LOL

abarron
11-15-2009, 10:16 AM

I can get you a soft drink then

Avenger
11-15-2009, 08:59 PM

You are having a drink with me :inquisiti :p

ansel39
11-15-2009, 09:04 PM
flights are like 350 to 400. i am for sure sleeping on someones floor

fred flintstone
11-15-2009, 11:21 PM

well it may be my only chance to do a threesome karaoke with my two BFs :o

J Storm
11-15-2009, 11:27 PM
I can get you a soft drink then

I like Sprite :D

J Storm
11-15-2009, 11:28 PM

well it may be my only chance to do a threesome with my two BFs :o

WOW, I guess what happens in NY stays in NY? :eplus2:

fred flintstone
11-15-2009, 11:34 PM

done :D
where do you think the post con day get togethers may be ?

fred flintstone
11-15-2009, 11:34 PM

:laugh: always leave them guessing LOL
:tounge:

J Storm
11-15-2009, 11:37 PM
done :D
where do you think the post con day get togethers may be ?

At an area of the Bronx called Hunts Point. Show up around midnight & ask for School Teacher :eplus2:

J Storm
11-15-2009, 11:41 PM
I guess those that live in a particular borough can take you places to visit. Like I live in the Bronx, so me & Matt can show you around. Vaultman lives in Brooklyn, Lou lives in Long Island. I don't think we have mafia people in Staten Island.

fred flintstone
11-15-2009, 11:45 PM
I guess those that live in a particular borough can take you places to visit. Like I live in the Bronx, so me & Matt can show you around. Vaultman lives in Brooklyn, Lou lives in Long Island. I don't think we have mafia people in Staten Island.

i am an ex short term NYer (2 years '87-'89) so thats cool i was just wondering if there will be a massive SF get together post the con days ie hooters or what not - some night time action

i don't think i'll take you up on that first offer :laugh:

J Storm
11-15-2009, 11:47 PM
i am an ex short term NYer (2 years '87-'89) so thats cool i was just wondering if there will be a massive SF get together post the con days ie hooters or what not - some night time action

i don't think i'll take you up on that first offer :laugh:

I don't think anyone is gonna be sleeping that weekend :laugh:

abarron
11-16-2009, 02:36 AM

Noted

Rocket
11-16-2009, 03:18 AM
well it may be my only chance to do a threesome karaoke with my two BFs :o

Deal :D

Rocket
11-16-2009, 03:19 AM

WAIT!!! NO DEAL!!! NO DEAL!!! :laugh:

fred flintstone
11-16-2009, 07:02 AM
Deal :D
:buttrock: ....and we're back in the game
WAIT!!! NO DEAL!!! NO DEAL!!! :laugh:
:( you broke my heart fredo

fred flintstone
11-16-2009, 07:02 AM
now about getting those frey brothers up :eplus2:

abarron
11-18-2009, 09:14 AM
Well went to book my tickets today and my card wont go through so i have had to email them

abarron
11-18-2009, 12:04 PM
Called NYCC and everything sorted tickets booked NYCC here i come :buttrock:

Vince-Vell
11-18-2009, 01:41 PM
Called NYCC and everything sorted tickets booked NYCC here i come :buttrock:

NYCC was moved to canada.......:sly2:

abarron
11-18-2009, 02:51 PM
NYCC was moved to canada.......:sly2:

NNNNNoooo :wink2:

Oh why you :stick:

High Lord Apocalypse
11-18-2009, 02:56 PM
looks like we're gonna have a huge crowd this time around!

VV, sell me that akuma please!!!!!

Vince-Vell
11-18-2009, 03:35 PM
NNNNNoooo :wink2:

Oh why you :stick:

Fer real, they moved it to the land of the canucks!!! :laugh:

looks like we're gonna have a huge crowd this time around!

VV, sell me that akuma please!!!!!

You really are a prick! LOL

So we all know you are gonna get bamboozeled again, so who the lucky guy you are gonna cuddle with this time?

High Lord Apocalypse
11-18-2009, 06:34 PM
Fer real, they moved it to the land of the canucks!!! :laugh:

So we all know you are gonna get bamboozeled again, so who the lucky guy you are gonna cuddle with this time?

U know u want to be that lucky guy. :D

Avenger
11-19-2009, 01:59 AM

That's why he is wants a big crowd....he wants more than one :eplus2:

El Pulento
11-19-2009, 06:50 AM
Since I'm flying with Free Bonus points I have to start looking for a flight soon.... Stockholm-NY Here I come BABY!!!

High Lord Apocalypse
11-19-2009, 08:56 AM
That's why he is wants a big crowd....he wants more than one :eplus2:

Scotty!!! Why u little...

bat_collector
11-19-2009, 01:36 PM
may have a texan there

or two!

Vince-Vell
11-19-2009, 02:23 PM
Ok got till august to finish up the offical SF member doll, hope all thats going is ready to have pictures taken holding the doll! Specially Mr Tony D!!!!!

:eplus2: :eplus2: :eplus2:

Rocket
11-19-2009, 02:35 PM
Ok got till august to finish up the offical SF member doll, hope all thats going is ready to have pictures taken holding the doll! Specially Mr Tony D!!!!!

:eplus2: :eplus2:

:laugh: :buttrock:

67wm
11-19-2009, 09:24 PM
well it may be my only chance to do a threesome karaoke with my two BFs

now about getting those frey brothers up :eplus2:

but you're already not counting either of us in the festivities :sly2: you want us to be there or not??? :tounge:

if i can swing vacation time (and $$$) i am going to try and make this trip happen :thumbs2:

JadeGiant
11-19-2009, 09:49 PM

: :eplus2:

:laugh: :laugh: John I just lol'd thinking about those jokes on the train ... I can't wait to see the doll!!!

Vince-Vell
11-19-2009, 11:36 PM
:laugh: :laugh: John I just lol'd thinking about those jokes on the train ... I can't wait to see the doll!!!

haha i know that was a riot, hope you make it to the next NYCC. Need to order you official SF doll in adv tho! :laugh:

Avenger
11-20-2009, 09:46 AM

:eplus2: :eplus2: :eplus2:

About time you got this done :eplus2:

Avenger
11-20-2009, 09:47 AM
Scotty!!! Why u little...

:tounge: :wink2:

abarron
11-26-2009, 06:30 AM
I know its well early but anyone have ideas when guests will start getting announced?

Vince-Vell
11-26-2009, 10:46 AM
I know its well early but anyone have ideas when guests will start getting announced?

Tony D will be there, he may even sign some stuff for you! :thumbs2:

High Lord Apocalypse
11-26-2009, 02:44 PM
Tony D will be there, he may even sign some stuff for you! :thumbs2:

i bringing something special for you johnny boy. :eplus2:

JadeGiant
11-26-2009, 08:50 PM
i bringing something special for you johnny boy. :eplus2:

why do you keep trying to get him to open your presents Tony?

http://www.collider.com/uploads/imageGallery/Saturday_Night_Live/dick_in_a_box_saturday_night_live_justin_timberlake.jpg

Avenger
11-27-2009, 08:15 AM

http://www.collider.com/uploads/imageGallery/Saturday_Night_Live/dick_in_a_box_saturday_night_live_justin_timberlake.jpg

:laugh: :eplus2:

Vince-Vell
11-27-2009, 07:38 PM
Im gonna have Tony D sign my scooby doo lunch box!!!! :buttrock:

blink90210
11-28-2009, 07:21 AM
over 300 days away and I'm very excited just thinking about the event. Just a quick question I was hoping someone could help me out with. Is it worth getting the VIP tickets? I checked out last year that it was something like $150 and gives you earlier entry, will it increase my chances of getting sketches? I'm coming all the way from Australia so I really do want to make it a memorable trip, at the same time I gotta try to be careful with where I put my money.
Anyone got any thoughts on VIP tickets?

Avenger
11-28-2009, 07:57 AM
over 300 days away and I'm very excited just thinking about the event. Just a quick question I was hoping someone could help me out with. Is it worth getting the VIP tickets? I checked out last year that it was something like $150 and gives you earlier entry, will it increase my chances of getting sketches? I'm coming all the way from Australia so I really do want to make it a memorable trip, at the same time I gotta try to be careful with where I put my money.

Ken, I have found it to be beneficial if there is an artist you really want something from. It can put you towards the front of the line and increase your odds of getting a piece from them. :thumbs2:

blink90210
11-28-2009, 08:05 AM
Ken, I have found it to be beneficial if there is an artist you really want something from. It can put you towards the front of the line and increase your odds of getting a piece from them. :thumbs2:

Hmm...as I said, I really want to get a nice collection of sketches since I can't see big conventions and many guests coming to Australia so I just may need to go the extra effort.
Thanks for the info Scottie, anyone else who's had positive (or negative) experiences with VIP tix?

Avenger
11-28-2009, 08:08 AM
Hmm...as I said, I really want to get a nice collection of sketches since I can't see big conventions and many guests coming to Australia so I just may need to go the extra effort.
Thanks for the info Scottie, anyone else who's had positive (or negative) experiences with VIP tix?

I have no doubt you will be getting many sketches. ;)

The next Aussie care package is ready for shipping BTW :thumbs2:

blink90210
11-28-2009, 08:11 AM
I have no doubt you will be getting many sketches. ;)

The next Aussie care package is ready for shipping BTW :thumbs2:

you're like my dealer, you got me hooked with a taste and now look at me. :tounge:
Thanks man, can't wait!

Vince-Vell
12-01-2009, 11:37 AM
Got my weekend pass on order, was a gift from my cousin for doing some of his business ads. So im all set to meet the one and only TONY D!!!!!!

abarron
12-01-2009, 12:00 PM

I passed on the VIP.
I will be happy with a couple of sketches a day and maybe some commissions to pick up at the con.

Can't be doing with queuing for hours

VinReaper
12-05-2009, 07:14 PM
haha i know that was a riot, hope you make it to the next NYCC. Need to order you official SF doll in adv tho! :laugh:

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j25/JodsBHD/Personal%20Pictures/MySpace%20Comments/inflatable_bonking_sheep.jpg

VR

Underdog07
12-05-2009, 10:13 PM

The VIP is so worth it because you get in 4 hours before everyone else -- not right before -- 4 HOURS BEFORE

Vince-Vell
12-08-2009, 02:43 PM
Tony D Show updates

Friday - Open forum Discussing how Cool he is all night

Saturday - Signings
12-1pm Butts and Breasts - $5 charge
1-4pm Taking pictures wearing a Borat outfit $10 charge
4-closing - Stumbling around drunk and yelling at people (not sure he will be able to sign anything at this point)

Sunday - More info to come.

JadeGiant
12-08-2009, 09:41 PM
Tony D Show updates

Friday - Open forum Discussing how Cool he is all night

Saturday - Signings
12-1pm Butts and Breasts - $5 charge
1-4pm Taking pictures wearing a Borat outfit $10 charge
4-closing - Stumbling around drunk and yelling at people (not sure he will be able to sign anything at this point)

Sunday - More info to come.

Oh man, I am disappointed ... I was hoping for a session on how to circle the block for a parking spot

dagouch17
12-10-2009, 01:56 PM
Can some of you guys give me some hotel advice. I'm planning on Going to NYCC next year for the first time. I used to live in the Jersey/NY area and was used to just take a train from Jersey to Penn Station and be done with it.

I my plan is to be in the city somewhere in Midtown. However I tried to look online and prices to book right now are in the $299 range and up and there are some hotels that don't have any prices at all.

I would love to be in Manhattan but not pay and arm and a leg. I'm going to be there on that Thursday and check out that sunday. My price range for a decent hotel is in the 150-250 range. What hotels do you guys recommmend and should I wait awhile to see if the prices drop?

Mike

Vince-Vell
12-10-2009, 02:03 PM
Your just better off getting a hotel by a train station that goes directly to MSG. Like $15 round trip a day (higher or lower) depending on where you take it from NJ.

Places like hoboken would be cheaper, or jersey city etc... towns further away like summit is where i live and train station is like a 15min walk from my apartment. Goes directly into MSG.

nightstar1441
12-10-2009, 03:43 PM
Planning on going on Sunday (did not buy tickets just yet) - should be fun - think this will sell out like SDCC did this year?

Avenger
12-10-2009, 07:39 PM
Can some of you guys give me some hotel advice. I'm planning on Going to NYCC next year for the first time. I used to live in the Jersey/NY area and was used to just take a train from Jersey to Penn Station and be done with it.

I my plan is to be in the city somewhere in Midtown. However I tried to look online and prices to book right now are in the $299 range and up and there are some hotels that don't have any prices at all.

I would love to be in Manhattan but not pay and arm and a leg. I'm going to be there on that Thursday and check out that sunday. My price range for a decent hotel is in the 150-250 range. What hotels do you guys recommmend and should I wait awhile to see if the prices drop?

Mike

Hey Mike. VinReaper (Pat) is putting together a list of people attending. He has a friend that he is working with to get a group of us a good rate. ;)

Rocket
12-10-2009, 11:54 PM
Hey Mike. VinReaper (Pat) is putting together a list of people attending. He has a friend that he is working with to get a group of us a good rate. ;)

:D X2

dagouch17
12-11-2009, 11:25 AM
very awesome news. Thanks

Mike

ANGRYCOMICMAN
12-11-2009, 02:28 PM

Yea.

At the YMCA!

You'd be in your glory!!!!:wink2:

Avenger
12-11-2009, 11:10 PM
Yea.

At the YMCA!

Actually he said we were all staying with you :inquisiti

CKinSD
12-12-2009, 08:48 AM
hitting this once more and will be bringing my middle daughter for her birthday present.

she is only 13 so do not be douches..................... lol

abarron
12-14-2009, 08:03 AM
So do i book flights cos i have found one reasonably cheap or do i wait till i can book holiday in January??

nemesisenforcer
12-14-2009, 10:43 AM
That is what Im wondering. Would it be cheaper if I book now.

Simon Williams
12-14-2009, 11:03 AM
Book them now. Its gonna be harder to get cheaper rates as the convention gets closer.

VinReaper
12-14-2009, 11:26 AM
Yea.

At the YMCA!

Actually he said we were all staying with you :inquisiti

:laugh:

VR

nemesisenforcer
12-14-2009, 11:35 PM
Book them now. Its gonna be harder to get cheaper rates as the convention gets closer.

I checked how much the tickets cost...it is at least $400 . WOW!!

abarron
12-16-2009, 01:36 PM
F it I am booking flights tonight

dr_teng
12-17-2009, 04:23 PM
NYC regulars, you guys want to help me with something?

I'm making a convention map setup on googlemaps for the NYCC area for some of my out of country pals. Now I'm in NYC pretty often myself, but I'm rarely in the Javits area so I'm not too familiar with it.

If you guys have any suggestions on good hotels, good places to eat, other comic related local stuff that people should see (and you better believe I'm adding both Ghostbusters buildings to the list), toss me some suggestions and I'll add them to the map. I imagine it'll be helpful for all the out of town folk on the forum too.

NYCC Convention Map (http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=104204120264928587320.000474ea3a4e8579ab2f0&z=12)

VinReaper
12-17-2009, 04:57 PM

I'm making a convention map setup on googlemaps for the NYCC area for some of my out of country pals. Now I'm in NYC pretty often myself, but I'm rarely in the Javits area so I'm not too familiar with it.

If you guys have any suggestions on good hotels, good places to eat, other comic related local stuff that people should see (and you better believe I'm adding both Ghostbusters buildings to the list), toss me some suggestions and I'll add them to the map. I imagine it'll be helpful for all the out of town folk on the forum too.

NYCC Convention Map (http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=104204120264928587320.000474ea3a4e8579ab2f0&z=12)

You should use this....

http://dyn1.media.forbiddenplanet.com/products/1532456.jpg.size-300_square-true.jpg

VR

Avenger
12-20-2009, 09:22 AM
Is it October yet :confused2 :sly2:

dr_teng
12-20-2009, 08:18 PM
You should use this....

http://dyn1.media.forbiddenplanet.com/products/1532456.jpg.size-300_square-true.jpg

VR

I'm planning to do a Marvel tour of NYC at some point, even if most of the buildings are fake and nothing really resembles them, haha. Seems it'd be a fun way to spend a day.

If I can figure out what ones actually exist in real life, sure, I'd add them to the map!

abarron
12-28-2009, 07:51 AM
Well finally got round to booking flights.

NYCC here I come :buttrock:

Vince-Vell
12-28-2009, 10:23 AM
Well finally got round to booking flights.

NYCC here I come :buttrock:

Show was canceled and moved to August....:bawling:

El Pulento
12-28-2009, 04:12 PM
Show was canceled and moved to August....:bawling:

whhuuuuaaaaaat?..... :stick: :stick:

nemesisenforcer
12-29-2009, 04:02 AM
I think he is trying to trick you!

abarron
01-05-2010, 09:46 AM
Come on when we gonna get announcements??

El Pulento
01-05-2010, 10:31 AM
You want an Announcement?!!! I booked the Plane Tickets Yesterday!!!.. New Yoork Baby!!!.. I'm buying the first round!!!!.. :-)

abarron
01-05-2010, 10:44 AM
You want an Announcement?!!! I booked the Plane Tickets Yesterday!!!.. New Yoork Baby!!!.. I'm buying the first round!!!!.. :-)

Sweet

Vince-Vell
01-05-2010, 01:11 PM
Don't forget Tony D will be there signing stuff! Will have to get there early to get on line for his exclusive item at the show!!!

ansel39
01-05-2010, 01:40 PM
texas will be represented.

High Lord Apocalypse
01-05-2010, 01:58 PM
Don't forget Tony D will be there signing stuff! Will have to get there early to get on line for his exclusive item at the show!!!
lol. U assw!pe!!! That gave me a laugh though.

Avenger
01-05-2010, 02:54 PM

:buttrock: :laugh:

Simon Williams
01-05-2010, 07:54 PM
Is it october yet?

JadeGiant
01-05-2010, 08:06 PM
Is it october yet?

one month closer :thumbs2:

Vince-Vell
01-05-2010, 09:00 PM
one month closer :thumbs2:

And one more month closer to the official Tony D exclusive! ;)

stormshadow75x
01-06-2010, 12:56 AM

There's a Comfort Inn in the area. There's also Jim Hanley's Universe on 33rd St between 5th & 6th Avenue. You can't forget about Midtown Comics @ 40th St & 7th Ave. There's another one on 45th St & Lexington Ave.

dr_teng
01-07-2010, 05:04 PM
Midtown Comics was one of the first locations I added, but you can bet I'll add those rest a little bit later, thanks!

El Pulento
01-07-2010, 05:12 PM

dr Teng!! thanks a million for this Map!!.. I will certainly us it!

dr_teng
01-08-2010, 10:21 PM
No problem, glad to help.

abarron
01-18-2010, 12:33 PM
Well still waiting to see if i get my holiday for the con almost a week after the holiday book was opened at work :banghead:

CKinSD
01-19-2010, 06:14 PM
Well still waiting to see if i get my holiday for the con almost a week after the holiday book was opened at work :banghead:

i hope you can make it. shaping up to be a good turnout for the SF group.

We maybe should look at doing a dinner like we used to in SD. thoughts anyone???? Hooters does not count.. lol

Vince-Vell
01-22-2010, 11:20 AM
i hope you can make it. shaping up to be a good turnout for the SF group.

We maybe should look at doing a dinner like we used to in SD. thoughts anyone???? Hooters does not count.. lol

Ya with the amount of people going this time, i doubt we will all be able to go to hooters. Even last year it was packed with what 25 of us? Anyone know of a place we can rent or all chip in ahead of time?

CKinSD
01-22-2010, 09:57 PM
Ya with the amount of people going this time, i doubt we will all be able to go to hooters. Even last year it was packed with what 25 of us? Anyone know of a place we can rent or all chip in ahead of time?

come one you new yorkers give us some ideas here. lol:slapf:

El Pulento
01-23-2010, 09:00 PM

Just point me at a place where the Beer is cheap and the women not picky!!!.. :drinking:

VinReaper
01-23-2010, 10:22 PM
come one you new yorkers give us some ideas here. lol:slapf:

If we have a solid number for the first night we can reserve the entire upstairs at Hooters!

And I have a few other ideas that I may implement for the next night and night after!

In the works! :thumbs2:

But not solid yet. So don't hold me to anything yet!

VR

Rocket
01-23-2010, 10:25 PM
If we have a solid number for the first night we can reserve the entire upstairs at Hooters!

And I have a few other ideas that I may implement for the next night and night after!

VR

:goodpost: :goodpost:

JadeGiant
01-23-2010, 10:27 PM

VR

Paddy is on the case! No worries here!

VinReaper
01-23-2010, 10:29 PM
:goodpost: :goodpost:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v356/ajbnzer/Smiley/thinking.gif

I always be thinkin'! :D

VR

VinReaper
01-23-2010, 10:30 PM
Paddy is on the case! No worries here!

We will work it all out! :thumbs2:

VR

wolverinejedi007
01-24-2010, 05:19 AM
I have a 3 day pass so I will try to be there all 3 days depending on my child situation....

abarron
01-24-2010, 06:21 AM

VR

:goodpost:

madjazz
02-02-2010, 11:59 PM
You know I'll be making it down for that one. Already on the calendar!

Rocket
02-03-2010, 12:07 AM
You know I'll be making it down for that one. Already on the calendar!

Mark!!! Good to see you bud!! Can't wait to pry you away from Mafia Wars so we can meet mate!!! :laugh:

madjazz
02-03-2010, 12:15 AM
Very cool, Rocket! Conventions are awesome. I wish they'd stop playing ping pong with the NY show.

madjazz
02-03-2010, 12:16 AM
I have a 3 day pass so I will try to be there all 3 days depending on my child situation....

Michael Jackson reference or Woody Allen reference?

:muahaha:

TK-421
02-03-2010, 01:38 AM
I might have to talk the wife about going to NYCC this year. It sounds like a blast!

BoloMusashi
02-11-2010, 08:27 AM
Yeah looking forward to it.

abarron
02-11-2010, 08:30 AM
Yeah looking forward to it.

Ditto
Can't wait for some guests to be announced

Spartacus
02-11-2010, 09:15 AM
wish i could go!

Down under! Australia!

BoloMusashi
02-11-2010, 09:35 AM
wish i could go!

Down under! Australia!

Yeah I know how you feel mate. I've been telling myself for years that one day I'll make it to a US con - whether it be movie or comic focused.

Will be travelling across NAM for quite a bit - visiting family, friends and old work buddies so I figured I'd make 2010 the year for SDCC and NYCC. Would like to throw my hat in for SW: Celebration but probably won't.

Wrothy
02-11-2010, 09:43 AM
I'm really hoping I manage to get the money together to go.

Simon Williams
02-11-2010, 09:47 AM
So far the only guest listed ar Romita Sr and Jr.

Spartacus
02-11-2010, 12:17 PM
Yeah I know how you feel mate. I've been telling myself for years that one day I'll make it to a US con - whether it be movie or comic focused.

Will be travelling across NAM for quite a bit - visiting family, friends and old work buddies so I figured I'd make 2010 the year for SDCC and NYCC. Would like to throw my hat in for SW: Celebration but probably won't.

Hey Freind!

I have been to SDCC!

Its awsome! i will be going this year!
see what you can do about going aswell!

i promise you, you will love it!

Spartacus
02-11-2010, 12:19 PM
I'm really hoping I manage to get the money together to go.

yeah!

try and go this year to SDCC! its the best!

JadeGiant
02-11-2010, 09:17 PM
I might have to talk the wife about going to NYCC this year. It sounds like a blast!

do it Tom ... I am really hoping it works out for me to go this year!

BoloMusashi
02-12-2010, 07:33 AM
Hey Freind!

I have been to SDCC!

Its awsome! i will be going this year!
see what you can do about going aswell!

i promise you, you will love it!

Yeah nabbed tickets for the Thursday and Sunday.

abarron
02-25-2010, 11:58 AM
Well work are finally going through holidays for the rest of the year.

Fingers crossed i get mine for NYCC

abarron
02-26-2010, 09:16 AM
Looks like i got them :buttrock:

VinReaper
02-26-2010, 10:46 AM
That's awesome! Great News Ash! :buttrock:

VR

Wrothy
02-26-2010, 10:47 AM

ansel39
02-26-2010, 10:57 AM

time to play smash ash. :buttrock:

this gonna be one big arse meeting of SF'ers

abarron
02-26-2010, 11:28 AM
That's awesome! Great News Ash! :buttrock:

VR

Not set in stone yet but i am the only one in the office that has requested the time off so i should be ok

VinReaper
02-26-2010, 12:39 PM
Not set in stone yet but i am the only one in the office that has requested the time off so i should be ok

Fingers continued to be crossed!

VR

ANGRYCOMICMAN
02-27-2010, 10:22 AM
I might have a dinner party at my place, on Thursday night. Who is up for that?

Rocket
02-27-2010, 06:07 PM

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w293/emjanita/films/song-chart-memes-its-trap.jpg

JK Father Mike :hilarious:

bat_collector
02-27-2010, 08:46 PM
I woudl be up for it

ANGRYCOMICMAN
02-28-2010, 08:57 AM
I woudl be up for it

I've heard that you are "up" for almost anything.:wink2:

Wrothy
02-28-2010, 09:18 AM

:rimshot:

VinReaper
02-28-2010, 09:39 AM

:rimshot:

:laugh:

And what do you mean by "UP!" ? :confused2

VR

VaultMan
02-28-2010, 10:19 AM
I'm up for that. I mean I'm down for that. I mean... I mean...

It's a good idea :)

VaultMan
02-28-2010, 10:21 AM
This will be the greatest convention of all times!!! Hahahahaha!

VinReaper
02-28-2010, 11:09 AM

http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii206/vinreaper/Smileys/word.gif

VR

El Pulento
02-28-2010, 11:20 AM

Of course it will!!!! I heard people are coming in all the way from Sweden for this one!!!!!!:buttrock:

VinReaper
02-28-2010, 11:28 AM
Of course it will!!!! I heard people are coming in all the way from Sweden for this one!!!!!!:buttrock:

Mycket Göra sval!!! :buttrock:

VR

Rocket
03-01-2010, 05:31 AM
I'm up for that. I mean I'm down for that. I mean... I mean...

It's a good idea :)

http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii206/vinreaper/Smileys/word.gif

VR

If everyone's heading to Mike's for a meal, Steph and I are there! :D

abarron
03-01-2010, 10:28 AM
Anyone know a good spot to put my cardboard box down?

Just been looking at hotels and if i want my own bed and bathroom its looking at £600 for the week :banghead: :bawling:

Oh and did i mention i got confirmation of my holidays :buttrock: :overjoyed:

ANGRYCOMICMAN
03-01-2010, 10:41 AM
Anyone know a good spot to put my cardboard box down?

Just been looking at hotels and if i want my own bed and bathroom its looking at £600 for the week :banghead: :bawling:

Oh and did i mention i got confirmation of my holidays :buttrock: :overjoyed:

Actually, if that's for 5 nights or more that is inexpensive for NYC.
:angrycm:

abarron
03-01-2010, 10:57 AM
Actually, if that's for 5 nights or more that is inexpensive for NYC.
:angrycm:

I thought so.
Just doesn't really fit into my budget :banghead:
Oh well best getting saving

ansel39
03-01-2010, 11:01 AM

i would cook something and bring it but a microwave in the breakfst room of a hotel not gonna cook much

ansel39
03-01-2010, 11:01 AM

yeah i will be there. :buttrock:

ANGRYCOMICMAN
03-01-2010, 11:02 AM
I thought so.
Just doesn't really fit into my budget :banghead:
Oh well best getting saving

Did you want to "borrow" some money?
I can arrange it for you.
Here or in GB.:angrycm:

:crazyal:

ANGRYCOMICMAN
03-01-2010, 11:04 AM
i would cook something and bring it but a microwave in the breakfst room of a hotel not gonna cook much

Popcorn is coolio.:drooling:

ansel39
03-01-2010, 11:04 AM
Did you want to "borrow" some money?
I can arrange it for you.
Here or in GB.:angrycm:

:crazyal:

ash hope you did not like walking upright:flash:

ansel39
03-01-2010, 11:05 AM
Popcorn is coolio.:drooling:

if i brought popcorn i would lose the right to call myself a chef. i am ingenious i will figure something out if you open your door to us nerd and geek brigade.

ANGRYCOMICMAN
03-01-2010, 11:28 AM
if i brought popcorn i would lose the right to call myself a chef. i am ingenious i will figure something out if you open your door to us nerd and geek brigade.

I would let everybody stay over.
It's Lyn that said no "comic/statue peeps" will be sleeping here. She will let me feed you though.