PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever order from 888 ANIME?

Parker
07-08-2009, 08:13 PM
There is an item I have my eye on that they list on Amazon.com

TrueFaith
07-09-2009, 01:11 AM
Never heard of them, but if you're buying it through Amazon they're the ones who are on the hook for any screw-up. I just bought a Watcher bust from Amazon through a toy company I'd never heard of and it arrived in 3 days. You have to toe the line to sell through Amazon. They didn't get as big as they are by using questionable sellers and they keep a good eye on them. I wouldn't worry about buying from them, but I would see if I could find it cheaper somewhere else. Their prices for statues & busts are usually way overpriced. I got the Watcher bust for $32, but low prices like that are rare for them.

Parker
07-09-2009, 01:19 AM
Statuetoys is a seller on Amazon too ad I have not heard good things about them....

TrueFaith
07-09-2009, 11:23 AM
Statuetoys is a seller on Amazon too ad I have not heard good things about them....

If Amazon gets valid complains against them they won't be an Amazon seller for much longer. Most of the people who have problems with Statuetoys didn't buy through Amazon and can only attempt resolution through the seller himself. I assure you any complaints about delay of shipping or being nonresponsive would be taken very seriously by Amazon and refunds are offered and recieved quickly if there is the slightest problem. That is just one of the reasons that Amazon is the #1 online seller.