PDA

View Full Version : marvel legends figs

Titan jr
04-29-2005, 01:50 PM
in the new waves of figures comin up (9 and 10) do u think that later on they will sell the 10inch figures ( sentinal and galactus) as a separate figure or just in instalments cause i do not want 2 buy all the figures in the series.?

CKinSD
04-29-2005, 04:25 PM
sentinal and the big g are sold in parts with the figures. they will not be sold seperatly from what I've heard

Mr. X
06-09-2005, 01:11 AM
Although, there are online stores who are selling them as full figures. But they've opened the packages and assembled them beforehands. I think the prices are outrages too, especially when you think about it, you can get them from stores like Walmart for way less altogether. I got all my Galactus series figs for 6.88 each. Sweet. Nope, the only way to get them is to buy all the figs in the line.

Tony Coca
06-21-2005, 09:20 PM
Anybody have any to sell.

darthhogg
06-22-2005, 01:56 PM
Anybody have any to sell.

What are you looking for? Most of the Wal-Marts have them around here. I would be happy to pick them up for you at cost plus shipping?

Tony Coca
06-22-2005, 02:12 PM
What are you looking for? Most of the Wal-Marts have them around here. I would be happy to pick them up for you at cost plus shipping?
Im looking for war machine,Hawkeye,vision reg.I have all the avengers so im trying to stay with it.

rychehitman
07-06-2005, 09:29 PM
When is the next wave shipping?

Tao
07-07-2005, 12:12 AM
Hey,

Target has a temp mark down on ML figures! Just got all the figures in the series that builds Galactus, for $2.99 each.

Mr. X
07-07-2005, 03:09 AM
When is the next wave shipping?
I think around August/September.

Bartman256
07-07-2005, 10:07 PM
Sold all of mine.

I only have the Bullseye variant. Keeping this, love the character.

Tony Coca
07-08-2005, 02:03 PM
Anybody got a Hawkeye to spare.

devlinboy
07-08-2005, 02:31 PM
hey whats up, im new to the forums and this is one of my first posts. i collect certain marvel legends figures and from my knowledge there is no plans on releasing galactus and sentinel alone. thie reason is bc retailers dont want to devote the anmount of space needed for these large figs. i think it would be cool for toy biz to start a collectors club for these and releasse them that way or to sell them unassembeled in a box so that retailers can putit on the shelf and save space. it was fun to assemble anyways. it would be fun if toy biz actually listened to customers about exclusive toys they wanted to see, and if they do make mine a esad ribic loki !!!! but they are mass market so what do they care anyways.... i have a prof x dr strange and bullseye if you want em ill give em to you for cost + ship ps this is a great forum with loads of helpful info keep up the good work
:buttrock:

rychehitman
07-08-2005, 03:59 PM
Toybiz really wouldnt need to do anything like that , since all these figures sell like hot-cakes one way or the other.

The Large figure concept is a great way to guarantee sales of lesser known characters, which would be good for all of us I suppose.

Tony, i might have a line on an extra Hawkeye... I will PM ya if it is a sure thing!

Tony Coca
07-08-2005, 04:10 PM
Toybiz really wouldnt need to do anything like that , since all these figures sell like hot-cakes one way or the other.

The Large figure concept is a great way to guarantee sales of lesser known characters, which would be good for all of us I suppose.

Tony, i might have a line on an extra Hawkeye... I will PM ya if it is a sure thing!
:buttrock: thanks

Mr. X
07-08-2005, 05:46 PM
I hope they release The Stranger or a Celestial figure somewhere down the line.

cyberpunk12
07-14-2005, 03:44 PM
Check out the SDCC pics (http://afigures.com/g/?mode=album&album=2005_SDCC%2FToy_Biz%2FMarvel_Legends)

Looks like Series 12 might be the Apocalypse series.

Did you miss Goliath, Dark Phoenix, Hawkeye, Vision, or any of a handful of scarce variants? It sounds like it'll be a good idea to keep an eye on your local Wal-Mart (http://afigures.com/g/?mode=view&album=2005_SDCC%2FToy_Biz%2FMarvel_Legends&pic=100_3665.jpg&dispsize=800&start=0).

cyberpunk12
07-14-2005, 03:46 PM
Hey,

Target has a temp mark down on ML figures! Just got all the figures in the series that builds Galactus, for $2.99 each.Sweet pickup Tao... You got the set for what... $25? Did you crack them open?

wolverinejedi007
07-14-2005, 03:54 PM
WOW!!!
Apocalypse looks awsome!!!

TheMadTitan
07-14-2005, 05:12 PM
WOW!!!
Apocalypse looks awsome!!!

Yeah, at the first moment I thought I was looking at an Apocalypse statue.

Mr. X
07-14-2005, 07:13 PM
I think I'll pass on that Apoc giant fig. He looks too food deprived for my taste. lol.

Kind of satisfied with the small figure I have already.

I do like the Sentinel though, and plan on getting it, maybe 3 of him.

darthrobbler
07-19-2005, 10:40 PM
I can't wait fot the sentinel fig. The Galactus rocks. But the apocalypse? why?
Wal-mart is a good bet, I scored all the variants in one swoop(dark phoenix,phasing ghost rider, translucent vision, and golith)!!!!

TheGreyOne
07-20-2005, 04:18 PM
Over at figures.com they said the series 13 will be an all villains series. Only Green Goblin was there. I would like to see.

Super Skrull, Loki, Kingpen, Sauron, Lady Deathstrike and for your obscure character Ulik.

rychehitman
07-21-2005, 09:16 AM
I can't wait fot the sentinel fig. The Galactus rocks. But the apocalypse? why?
Wal-mart is a good bet, I scored all the variants in one swoop(dark phoenix,phasing ghost rider, translucent vision, and golith)!!!!

Lucky guy!

I scored phasing vision and Goliath, but still looking for the others

devlinboy
08-24-2005, 01:46 AM
Marvel Legends Action Figures Series 13, Bring on the Bad Guys, is scheduled to include Pyro, Abomination, Green Goblin, Loki, Black Heart, and Lady Death Strike. Subject to change without notice..............................shopafx.com

well, thats the tentative lineup....i hope loki is badass looking, GG is always decent, and lets see how they do with the rest... kingpen is a must make

TheGreyOne
08-24-2005, 11:07 PM
Marvel Legends Action Figures Series 13, Bring on the Bad Guys, is scheduled to include Pyro, Abomination, Green Goblin, Loki, Black Heart, and Lady Death Strike. Subject to change without notice..............................shopafx.com

well, thats the tentative lineup....i hope loki is badass looking, GG is always decent, and lets see how they do with the rest... kingpen is a must make

Wow Black Heart that is pretty cool. I nailed two of those, not to shabby.

devlinboy
08-24-2005, 11:40 PM
the blackheart should be real nice, ive seen a custom one by jin saotome which was sweet, if its anything like that we should be alright

Tattoo-X
09-28-2006, 02:56 AM
Anyone collecting the Legends Showdown figures?