PDA

View Full Version : Which statue did you buy, sold, and regret selling?

nbr3bagshotrow
09-14-2009, 10:53 AM
Death Dealer
Grace, regular and platinum.

Bezzerkerr
09-14-2009, 11:04 AM
I do not regret any of my purchases.

I collect my statues, I do not sell them off.

If i sold them off I would be a trader, not a collector.

mwf6171
09-14-2009, 11:17 AM
I wish I would kept the HH Red Sonja statue. I found it for someone here on the forum and after looking at it, I really wanted to send their money back and keep it, but didn't. That or the painted full sized Silver Surfer statue Bowen released a couple years back. Jim Cheung bought it from me off eBay. If I had known it was him, I would have asked for orginal art from the Young Avengers for trade! :laugh:

riteguytu
09-14-2009, 11:19 AM
Death Dealer
Grace, regular and platinum.

Holy Moly! What made u sell those???

nbr3bagshotrow
09-14-2009, 11:32 AM
Holy Moly! What made u sell those???

Got a touch of flipper fever. I can't even remember what I bought with the funds I got for those. totally regret selling them, especially the platinum Grace.

jollyskeleton
09-14-2009, 11:40 AM
Got a touch of flipper fever. I can't even remember what I bought with the funds I got for those. totally regret selling them, especially the platinum Grace.

Im sure you're beating yourself up abt that now. Platinum grace.. wow. at the very least, i hope u got a good profit from her lol

nbr3bagshotrow
09-14-2009, 11:41 AM
Im sure you're beating yourself up abt that now. Platinum grace.. wow. at the very least, i hope u got a good profit from her lol

Not to mention the regular and platinum Grace were a matching set and signed by Michael Turner.:banghead:

Wrothy
09-14-2009, 11:53 AM
Not to mention the regular and platinum Grace were a matching set and signed by Michael Turner.:banghead:

http://i488.photobucket.com/albums/rr244/wisdom007tx/DAMN.gif

HalJordanFan
09-14-2009, 12:04 PM
I do not regret any of my purchases.

I collect my statues, I do not sell them off.

If i sold them off I would be a trader, not a collector.

I can sleep better now that you've added to the conversation.....:thumbs2: 4

Thanks for adding nothing to the thread other than the fact we all know your a collector! :laugh:

HalJordanFan
09-14-2009, 12:05 PM
I regret selling of one of my Aquaman FS pieces. I should've kept it.

Bezzerkerr
09-14-2009, 01:03 PM

Sorry Hal Jordan... :laugh: ...Hal Jordan.

I am not a LCS, nor am I a collector who wants to "make the big bucks" via flipping a 12" piece of painted polystone.

Your comment suggests you are annoyed at something, possibly my desire to retain my collectibles, or maybe you're realization that you actually collect Aquaman statues.

Aquaman is a lousy character, you're better off selling all of em and getting something for nothing.

nbr3bagshotrow
09-14-2009, 01:04 PM

Still have mine.:tounge:

oddball
09-14-2009, 03:20 PM
none. i have a core of statues and figures i won't sell, and the rest are all for sale...sell america! :laugh:

HalJordanFan
09-14-2009, 04:44 PM
Sorry Hal Jordan... :laugh: ...Hal Jordan.

I am not a LCS, nor am I a collector who wants to "make the big bucks" via flipping a 12" piece of painted polystone.

Your comment suggests you are annoyed at something, possibly my desire to retain my collectibles, or maybe you're realization that you actually collect Aquaman statues.

Aquaman is a lousy character, you're better off selling all of em and getting something for nothing.

I said I sold one of my Aquaman FS pieces. Not all of them. I also agree that Aquaman isn't terrific, but the Tim Bruckner sculpt of him is amazing! Unlike your attempt at humor! :thumbs2:

I'm not annoyed in the least bit. :laugh:

HalJordanFan
09-14-2009, 04:45 PM
Still have mine.:tounge:

I have one left, but I think I know someone that has one with a broken foot. I might make a run at it and get it brought back up to par.