PDA

View Full Version : PopCultureShock New License

chezzrok
09-28-2009, 12:24 PM
Well, I believe that it is safe to say we, as collectors would love a quality Mortal Kombat of Mixed Media sculptures and who could be better suited for the job other the man Jerry Maculuso, no one that's who!
Dude, we love your sculpts I regret not jumping on the akuma when I had the chance(and the $$$,lol) but IF you are indeed securing a Mortal Kombat Liscense than Halelouyah!!
ok just some friendly suggestions to start the line with:
SubZero
Scorpio
Raiden
Reptile
Kano
Baraka
etc....Will you be sculpting any other Darkstalkers characters such as Demitri, Anakaris, etc...?
Ok Fellaz, let 'the man' know your thoughts, as I am sure he would love to hear them,lol!

Titanchuck
09-28-2009, 12:30 PM
Yeah, I regret missing the Street fighter line starting from the beginning also, but a mortal kombat line would be beautiful..18 inch Raiden with light up electric blue eyes and hands would be awesome!!!!

chezzrok
09-28-2009, 12:32 PM
Yeah, I regret missing the Street fighter line starting from the beginning also, but a mortal kombat line would be beautiful..18 inch Raiden with light up electric blue eyes and hands would be awesome!!!!

The potential here is ever reaching, and Maculuso is the perfect guy for the job!:buttrock:

Dan_Lebou
09-28-2009, 12:39 PM
And there are some sweet opportunities with the MK line for exclusives - Normal player 1 character for the standard and Fatality versions for the exclusives - Scorpion's skull head, Mileena's (or was it Katana's?) mask pulled down and a mouthful of massive teeth, Sub Zero's outstretched hand holding a skull and backbone instead of throwing an ice bolt...

DeKind
09-28-2009, 01:09 PM
he talked to them [Midway] about it and they want too much for it so not much point in discussing it.

Maybe some day, just not today.

chezzrok
09-28-2009, 01:12 PM
he talked to them about it and they want too much for it so not much point in discussing it.

Well, if that isn't a thread killer, than I will never know what is; thanks fort he info.

shinodive
09-28-2009, 01:35 PM
he talked to them [Midway] about it and they want too much for it so not much point in discussing it.

Maybe some day, just not today.

I thought he talked to them about a year ago.

Also Midway went bankrupt and Warner Brothers owns them ( I think) so maybe they want less money for Mortal Kombat.

Spazzy
09-28-2009, 02:47 PM
MK would rock!!

But I probably would only get 4-5 of the main characters

Reptile
Scorpian
Sub Zero
....maybe Rayden and Sonya

Bezzerkerr
09-28-2009, 03:26 PM
GORO PF would be friggin crazy. 4 arms, 4 arms @ 1/4 scale WHOOOAAA

Raiden PF. enough said

Scorpion vs Sub-Zero DIORAMA would sell out in seconds.

Vracula
09-28-2009, 03:28 PM
still holding breath....cmon jerry tell us the good news already!

Ink
09-28-2009, 03:32 PM
I wouldn't get into this line...not a wild MK fan

Bezzerkerr
09-28-2009, 03:34 PM

you're prob better off.

i can feel my wallet getting lighter as I type

chezzrok
09-28-2009, 03:34 PM

Wow, never thoughtI would hear that but, hey, to each their own. Personally, I would commit to the entire line:thumbs2: !

Vracula
09-28-2009, 03:39 PM

I suspect your streak of unhappiness and bitterness will end with a cyclops maquette my friend!:D

Kris Naga
09-28-2009, 03:49 PM
Scorpion VS Sub-Zero diorama... nuff' said.

Quan Chi is my fav though.

chezzrok
09-28-2009, 04:02 PM
Scorpion VS Sub-Zero diorama... nuff' said.

Quan Chi is my fav though.

O-M-G!! he is a TOTAL bass ass character, in mixed media!! instant grail, again I lament and implore Jerry, PLEASE MAKE THIS HAPPEN!!!

samhain81
09-28-2009, 04:25 PM
Reptile (humanoid version) was always my favorite. Hated when they turned him into a gecko :banghead:

Reptile with Shao Kahn would be a killer Dio, as he was Kahns servant. :buttrock:

chezzrok
09-28-2009, 04:28 PM
Reptile (humanoid version) was always my favorite. Hated when they turned him into a gecko :banghead:

Reptile with Shao Kahn would be a killer Dio, as he was Kahns servant. :buttrock:

Agreed!!

Bezzerkerr
09-28-2009, 04:33 PM

I always liked when he was in full reptile form.

Reminds me of UFC version of Dr. Kurt Connors

samhain81
09-28-2009, 04:42 PM

Hell no :laugh:

Matter of fact, Reptile should now be back to humanoid form anyway, as his last story arc in the recent MK game showed him beating Inferno, and finding one remaining female from his reptile race, thus returning him back to his humanoid form, for the reason he turned into the reptile in the first place was because his race was dying out, thus revealing his true species underneath his human skin.

IronLungs31
09-28-2009, 04:58 PM
Oooooh! Count me in for my first Popculture statue purchase, if this is true that he maybe getting the Mortal Kombat license.

chezzrok
09-28-2009, 05:08 PM
Oooooh! Count me in for my first Popculture statue purchase, if this is true that he maybe getting the Mortal Kombat license.

No I don't think he will be!:{

IronLungs31
09-28-2009, 05:11 PM
No I don't think he will be!:{

Nooooooo!!!!:bawling: I really like the way that he did those SF stats.

Damn...

shinodive
09-28-2009, 05:50 PM
Never say never

MrYac
09-28-2009, 05:57 PM

i agree, the pallet swapped "we just didn't have enough memory" stuff was all well and good in 1992, but just lazy after that, lizard reptile was much cooler. anyway i'd love a good Goro and Scorpion (skull head would be quite awesome on that) and old man Shang Tsung, always thought he was much cooler in part 1 then when he was younger

chezzrok
09-28-2009, 06:02 PM
i agree, the pallet swapped "we just didn't have enough memory" stuff was all well and good in 1992, but just lazy after that, lizard reptile was much cooler. anyway i'd love a good Goro and Scorpion (skull head would be quite awesome on that) and old man Shang Tsung, always thought he was much cooler in part 1 then when he was younger
I prefer Shang Tsung in mK3!

nerdbane
09-28-2009, 06:27 PM
I know you guys are hoping for MK, but I want me some Soul Calibur, Macaluso style. :buttrock:

The weapons and costumes would rock.

Black Cat
09-28-2009, 06:38 PM
I know you guys are hoping for MK, but I want me some Soul Calibur, Macaluso style. :buttrock:

The weapons and costumes would rock.

I honestly don't think that would be popular enough

MrYac
09-28-2009, 06:56 PM
I honestly don't think that would be popular enough

i agree, and the thought of a Voldo PF terrifies me to my very soul:bawling:

OuttaSight
09-28-2009, 07:04 PM
still holding breath....cmon jerry tell us the good news already!

We are at least a month away from me being able to give any news.

Im not saying anything one way or the other.

Bezzerkerr
09-28-2009, 07:05 PM
GET

THE

F

OUT

pearl thunder
09-28-2009, 08:21 PM

In case you'll have the license, PLEASE do GORO first! :buttrock:

snawly
09-28-2009, 08:22 PM
I wouldn't mind seeing a movie based Mortal Kombat. I'm not sure how much that would cost though. I think I would actually prefer to see a movie based PF line than a strictly video game one but both are fine. To me, I've associated certain characters to an actor.

Raiden (Christopher Lambert)
Liu Kang (Robin Shou)
Kitana (Talisa Sota)
Shang Tsung (Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa)
Scorpion and Sub-Zero
Johnny Cage (Linden Ashby)
Sonya (Bridgette Wilson)
Kano (Trevor Goddard)

Bezzerkerr
09-28-2009, 08:35 PM
In case you'll have the license, PLEASE do GORO first! :buttrock:

That's my pick. :thumbs2:

I wouldn't mind seeing a movie based Mortal Kombat. I'm not sure how much that would cost though. I think I would actually prefer to see a movie based PF line than a strictly video game one but both are fine. To me, I've associated certain characters to an actor.

Raiden (Christopher Lambert)
Liu Kang (Robin Shou)
Kitana (Talisa Sota)
Shang Tsung (Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa)
Scorpion and Sub-Zero
Johnny Cage (Linden Ashby)
Sonya (Bridgette Wilson)
Kano (Trevor Goddard)

I would not be interested in a (Christopher Lambert) Raiden PF.

MrYac
09-28-2009, 08:57 PM

no offence to you personally as i'm sure you're a great guy, but dear god i pray you never have anything to do with Mortal Kombat statues:laugh:

Vracula
09-28-2009, 08:58 PM

anyone interested in finding him and interrogating him?:laugh: I bet he doesn't like trance,let's make him listen to trance all day long until he breaks down.

OuttaSight
09-28-2009, 09:06 PM
anyone interested in finding him and interrogating him?:laugh: I bet he doesn't like trance,let's make him listen to trance all day long until he breaks down.

Actually Im a big fan of DJ Tiesto and DJ Sharaz is a close friend of mine :DJsmile:

snawly
09-28-2009, 09:09 PM
no offence to you personally as i'm sure you're a great guy, but dear god i pray you never have anything to do with Mortal Kombat statues:laugh:

lol...well you have to admit the Mortal Kombat movie was pretty awesome. It's not like I'm asking for movie based Street Fighter PFs :laugh:

Vracula
09-28-2009, 09:22 PM
Actually Im a big fan of DJ Tiesto and DJ Sharaz is a close friend of mine :DJsmile:

Damn it!:banghead: how about them jonas brothers?

Spazzy
09-28-2009, 09:30 PM
[QUOTE=snawly;2918559]

Kitana (Talisa Sota)

:tounge::thumbs2:

DSET
09-28-2009, 09:43 PM
pop culture should do a manga line with the likes of statues from
Ninja Scroll
Akria
Ghost in the Shell
Vampire hunter
..that would be badass

But in all honesty the best possible line Pop Culture shock could adap would be MGS
theres endless awesome characters in thoose 4 games
and I would definately buy two different versions of snake excluding OLD Snake:banghead:

MrYac
09-28-2009, 09:49 PM
i still say get the Venture Brothers license and make a Baron Underbite PF already:p

chezzrok
09-28-2009, 10:02 PM
i still say get the Venture Brothers license and make a Baron Underbite PF already:p

Venture Brothers:buttrock:
And Anime!!

MrYac
09-28-2009, 10:17 PM
Venture Brothers:buttrock:
And Anime!!

while i would love some Jerryed Dragon Ball and lots of other stuff i seem to recall him not being a particularly big anime fan (but i could be thinking of somebody else) he is however a Venture Bros fan as all good people are:)

Black Cat
09-28-2009, 10:23 PM
Kitana first but not the movie version.

MrYac
09-28-2009, 10:44 PM
Kitana first but not the movie version.

no thanks, the MK ladies are all pretty lame. and really i'd say the only line that is acceptable for a lady headliner is Darkstalkers and Dead or Alive. the rest of the big fighting games are Malescentric main character wise

Black Cat
09-28-2009, 10:48 PM
no thanks, the MK ladies are all pretty lame. and really i'd say the only line that is acceptable for a lady headliner is Darkstalkers and Dead or Alive. the rest of the big fighting games are Malescentric main character wise

lol you are crazy if you think they won't make any of the females from Mortal Kombat if he did get the license. I highly doubt they are lame and they are more popular than Darkstalkers or Dead or Alive. If you were to ask someone to name a girl from Darkstalkers, they would probably look at you with their mouth open and never come up with a name. I still don't know what Darkstalkers is but I know the name Morrigan now only because of the PF. The Dead or Alive girls are just boobs, nothing more.

MrYac
09-28-2009, 10:51 PM
lol you are crazy if you think they won't make any of the females from Mortal Kombat if he did get the license. I highly doubt they are lame and they more popular than Darkstalkers or Dead or Alive.

i didn't say he won't make them, they just won't be the lead....least i hope but sadly you are right boobs sell no matter how lame a character they are attatched to

Black Cat
09-28-2009, 10:53 PM
i didn't say he won't make them, they just won't be the lead....least i hope but sadly you are right boobs sell no matter how lame a character they are attatched to

Read the rest that I added to my post above. Oh I don't think they will start with a female for Mortal Kombat, it will be Subzero or Scorpion first. I'm shocked Mr Yac, we usually agree on most everything lol.

MrYac
09-28-2009, 10:57 PM
Read the rest that I added to my post above. I'm shocked Mr Yac, we usually agree on most everything lol. Oh I don't think they will start with a female for Mortal Kombat, it will be Subzero or Scorpion first.

i agree it'll be Subby or Scorpion, and i wasn't saying DoA or DS was more popular, i was just using them as examples of games where the girls are more popular then the men:)

Black Cat
09-28-2009, 10:59 PM
i agree it'll be Subby or Scorpion, and i wasn't saying DoA or DS was more popular, i was just using them as examples of games where the girls are more popular then the men:)

Oooh, yeah you're right

Sanitarium84
09-28-2009, 11:02 PM
if its really MK license.. hopefully the excl wont be just a change-o-colour variants.

need fataility style gore for excl :p

DeKind
09-29-2009, 12:21 AM
pop culture should do a manga line with the likes of statues from
Ninja Scroll
Akria
Ghost in the Shell
Vampire hunter
..that would be badass

But in all honesty the best possible line Pop Culture shock could adap would be MGS
theres endless awesome characters in thoose 4 games
and I would definately buy two different versions of snake excluding OLD Snake:banghead:

I'd definitly go for a Kusanagi and Batou without question, and probably a Togusa, but chinzy material in general turn me off and due to how intricate the outfits/weapons of any of the characters are they'd have to be a bit cheap to remain affordable so i think i'd prefer fully sculpted maquettes over PFs.

Unfortunetly at this late stage we probably wont ever see them based off the anime series, maybe if the live action movie is popular it could bring a resurgence.

Or maybe SS could create a new line, Animequettes ;), certainly a lot of stuff that could be brought to the higher end collectible market, and im not talking about that hentai crap either. Akira, Appleseed, Cowboy Bebop etc. etc.

lemonman6
09-29-2009, 01:28 AM
Scorpion vs Subby would be the obvious choice, and I say go for it. That would totally rock and get alot of people into the line right from the start. I'll get into this line no matter what.

PFs would be awesome. Maybe the exclusive would change-o-hands for Scorpion and Sub-Zero. Oh man, I'm getting goosebumps just thinking about it. :D

I know alot of people that have been waiting for quality MK stuff. We don't have anything half decent relating to MK (unless you count those 6" Jazware figures). I'm just crossing my fingers.

Ridimous
09-29-2009, 01:41 AM
My Picks are:

Lui Kang PF
Kung Lao PF
Raiden PF
Subzero vs. Scorpion dio
Baraka PF in "test your might" pose
Shao Khan PF
Jax PF
Sonya Blade PF
Kano PF

that's it for now

Kris Naga
09-29-2009, 01:23 PM
I love MK and would love this licence however I will say this:

I will not be interested in likeness to the god awful movies, with Christopher Lambert as Raiden, Robin Shou as Liu Kang etc. They would strictly have to be based on their videogame appearances for me personally.

chezzrok
09-29-2009, 01:24 PM
I love MK and would love this licence however I will say this:

I will not be interested in likeness to the god awful movies, with Christopher Lambert as Raiden, Robin Shou as Liu Kang etc. They would strictly have to be based on their videogame appearances for me personally.

NO DEBATE HERE, for me this would be a REQUIREMENT for purchase!

Primal
09-29-2009, 01:38 PM
I've always wanted a Kung Lao statue!
Do this pose in Bowen scale and I'm there! Screw 1/4 scale. They're too big & expensive! lol

http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/9338/kunglaoi.jpg

chezzrok
09-29-2009, 01:39 PM
I've always wanted a Kung Lao statue!
Do this pose in Bowen scale and I'm there! Screw 1/4 scale. They're too bit & expensive! lol

http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/9338/kunglaoi.jpg
LOl, I hear ya bro, but 1/4 ALWAYS!!!
Perfection is achieved in 1/4 scale babyPOP!:thumbs2:

Bezzerkerr
09-29-2009, 02:44 PM
1/4 scale...PLEASE TAKE MY $$$$$$

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f162/ShadowBlade8691/Mortal%20Kombat/Goro.jpg

ambasah
09-29-2009, 04:37 PM
i'm not into video games much these days but that would be a must have for ANY collector.

chezzrok
09-29-2009, 04:42 PM
i'm not into video games much these days but that would be a must have for ANY collector.

Agreed!

Red X
09-29-2009, 07:50 PM
If this is true and he gets MK, I will preform fatalities out of joy!!!

My Picks are:

Sub-Zero PF
Reptile PF
Raiden PF
Scorpion PF
Goro PF
Cyrax PF
Smoke (Cyborg) PF

And of course a Sub vs. Scorpion diorama!

MrYac
09-29-2009, 09:58 PM
i was thinking about Smoke, how the hell would he be done right. i mean i suppose just a grey pallet swaped ninja, but without the smoke he just isn't well...smoke

Ryu
09-29-2009, 10:07 PM
is noob saibot also smoke? i know it's Tobias Boon spelled backwards.

Red X
09-29-2009, 10:22 PM

No Noob Saibot is different than Smoke.

Smoke can be done without smoke. Maybe some sort of cloth that resembles smoke attached to flexibly wires?

Kris Naga
09-30-2009, 01:42 AM

No Noob Saibot is not Smoke. Noob Saibot is the original Sub-Zero from MK 1 and 2. Quan Chi and Shinnok transformed him into Noob Saibot after Scorpion killed him.

The Sub-Zero from MK 3 onwards is his younger brother.

samhain81
09-30-2009, 04:20 AM
No Noob Saibot is not Smoke. Noob Saibot is the original Sub-Zero from MK 1 and 2. Quan Chi and Shinnok transformed him into Noob Saibot after Scorpion killed him.

The Sub-Zero from MK 3 onwards is his younger brother.

This guy would be correctamondo

Sanitarium84
09-30-2009, 08:57 AM
with so much hype in this forum.. what if the new license isnt MK ?

yikes!

Andrew
09-30-2009, 09:15 AM

yikes!

Yeah, that would be a megaton let down :thumbsdow

Although we have been doing this to ourselves I would hope Jerry would sympathize with us at some point and put us out of our misery if that wasn't one of the licenses to begin with. :bawling:

It's like buying a lotto ticket the day before the drawing. You get to fantasize for a time about what you would do with the money, but when the inevitable happens, it's back to reality! :laugh:

Bezzerkerr
09-30-2009, 10:15 AM
http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u260/Lil_blue_mex_2007/Mortal%20Kombat/mksmscorpskullfatal1.jpg http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll309/keri_annmunguia/mortal%20kombat/raiden.jpg http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f260/mgriego87/Mortal%20Kombat%20Characters/Goro.jpg

http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk143/BlauerGeist/subzero.jpg

Sanitarium84
09-30-2009, 10:23 AM
Yeah, that would be a megaton let down :thumbsdow

Although we have been doing this to ourselves I would hope Jerry would sympathize with us at some point and put us out of our misery if that wasn't one of the licenses to begin with. :bawling:

It's like buying a lotto ticket the day before the drawing. You get to fantasize for a time about what you would do with the money, but when the inevitable happens, it's back to reality! :laugh:

haha yah.. I just wish this one month would come sooner, so we would know what goodies jerry has in store for us.

MrYac
09-30-2009, 09:43 PM

yikes!

maybe i missed it but where exactly did the rumor come from anyway?

Andrew
09-30-2009, 09:57 PM
maybe i missed it but where exactly did the rumor come from anyway?

It came from all of us who really want Jerry to do the Mortal Kombat license, but it was based off of these statements...

The even better news...I am within a couple days of signing a very very cool license that will result in at least a half dozen characters. It gets better...this same studio also owns a license that I (and YOU) REALLY want....and they said we will start discussing it in a couple weeks.

Then the new license (fingers crossed) will be announced in October. Its a dream come true to me...

Then... if all goes well a lot of people are going to be very very happy when I announce the second new license in November/December. Y'all know what it is :buttrock:

Purely speculation, but still...

MrYac
09-30-2009, 09:59 PM
ah, thanks:)

robotcollector
10-01-2009, 12:22 AM
I remember Jerry inquiring about a boxing license a few months back. Maybe thats what it is.

Andrew
10-01-2009, 01:03 AM
It's fun to speculate and I still think Mortal Kombat will be one of the two licenses and here's why...

The even better news...I am within a couple days of signing a very very cool license that will result in at least a half dozen characters. It gets better...this same studio also owns a license that I (and YOU) REALLY want....and they said we will start discussing it in a couple weeks.

Then the new license (fingers crossed) will be announced in October. Its a dream come true to me...

then... if all goes well a lot of people are going to be very very happy when I announce the second new license in November/December. Y'all know what it is :buttrock:

Jerry states that he is getting ready to sign a license that "will result in at least a half dozen characters". This is most likely a movie related license as I can't think of a video game license that would only yield six characters.

Jerry also says that getting this first license will be "a dream come true for me". He has been working in the film industry for years and I can only speculate that this is another sign it's film related.

Jerry says, "...this same studio also owns a license that I (and YOU) REALLY want..."

Warner Brothers is obviously a huge film studio which also bought Midway this July. Midway owns the rights to Mortal Kombat. I'm sure Warner Brothers is looking to profit off their newly acquired IP as soon as possible.

Jerry says, "Y'all know what it is..." Well what the hell else have we been talking about for months and months and months?

Lots of assumptions here, but I bet Jerry is going to have the rights to some movie characters from the WB studios soon and in a few months I also think he will have the Mortal Kombat license from Warner Brothers as well.

Black Cat
10-01-2009, 02:26 AM
I remember Jerry inquiring about a boxing license a few months back. Maybe thats what it is.

He said that everyone is excited about. I don't think everyone got excited over a boxing license.

MrYac
10-01-2009, 02:30 PM
He said that everyone is excited about. I don't think everyone got excited over a boxing license.

i dunno, i'd damn near kill for a King Hippo PF:D

thundercats?

Bezzerkerr
10-01-2009, 02:37 PM
for some reason I have a feeling it's gonna be Ghostbusters & Mortal Kombat.

6 definite characters: Peter, Ray, Ego, Winston, Slimer & Stay-Puft

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f275/benfield1987/MORTALKOMBAT.jpg http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f278/ty2304/ghostbusterlogo.jpg

if this is the case my 3 wishes have come true.

TMNT, MK & GHOSTBUSTERS.

Black Cat
10-01-2009, 02:39 PM
for some reason I have a feeling it's gonna be Ghostbusters & Mortal Kombat.

I have never understood the appeal for Ghostbusters.

candyrocket786
10-01-2009, 02:42 PM
It's fun to speculate and I still think Mortal Kombat will be one of the two licenses and here's why...

Jerry states that he is getting ready to sign a license that "will result in at least a half dozen characters". This is most likely a movie related license as I can't think of a video game license that would only yield six characters.

Jerry also says that getting this first license will be "a dream come true for me". He has been working in the film industry for years and I can only speculate that this is another sign it's film related.

Resident Evil?
Devil May Cry?
Guilty Gear?
King of Fighters?
Gears of War?

Bezzerkerr
10-01-2009, 02:43 PM
I have never understood the appeal for Ghostbusters.

You obviously didn;t grow up in the 80's

Its a part of that 80's horror / comedy genre ... like Gremlins...funny films but they have their serious parts that will scare the sh!t outta the kiddies.

TWO IN THE BOX...READY TO GO...WE BE FAST & THEY BE SLOW.

Bezzerkerr
10-01-2009, 02:46 PM
Resident Evil?
Devil May Cry?
Guilty Gear?
King of Fighters?
Gears of War?

I'd love a Nemesis statue

samhain81
10-01-2009, 03:10 PM
I would love some decent statues of the Gears of War and General Ram

Black Cat
10-01-2009, 03:20 PM
You obviously didn;t grow up in the 80's

Its a part of that 80's horror / comedy genre ... like Gremlins...funny films but they have their serious parts that will scare the sh!t outta the kiddies.

TWO IN THE BOX...READY TO GO...WE BE FAST & THEY BE SLOW.

I actually did lol and I loved Gremlins. Ghostbusters was ok for me but not an amazing show that was a must for me.

OuttaSight
10-01-2009, 04:32 PM
I would love some decent statues of the Gears of War and General Ram

Isnt Mindzeye doing some very nice GOW statues ?

toe
10-01-2009, 04:35 PM
when do we find out which newly license you've acquired?

chezzrok
10-01-2009, 04:50 PM
King of FIghters would be SIIIICK!!
I am STILL hoping for MK!!

candyrocket786
10-01-2009, 04:53 PM

They're nice, but not 1/4 scale or mixed media.

I'm sure you would knock'em out of the park. :buttrock:

SARFARAZ
10-01-2009, 04:54 PM
Although MK would be cool, I'd rather it was Tekken tbh. Jin Kazama statue FTW!

OuttaSight
10-01-2009, 05:11 PM
They're nice, but not 1/4 scale or mixed media.

I'm sure you would knock'em out of the park. :buttrock:

I cant imagine what the production cost would be to do that armour correctly in 1/4 scale !

Those would be $800+ statues.

chezzrok
10-01-2009, 05:12 PM
MK,God PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
or KING of FIGHTERS, please!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ghost busters God please no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sinister Mister
10-01-2009, 05:38 PM
All I can say Jerry is if you did get the MK license, I hope you seek alot of your inspiration for the outfits of the characters from their classic 2D variations of the game (MK1-3) and not so much the 3D console games. Especially MK3 which has a very comicbookish design. For example Shang Tsung's MK3 appearance is when he looked the best imo. He looked much more like and evil sorcerer than in any other version of the game that he appeared in.

shinodive
10-01-2009, 05:53 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Totally agree with the 2d suits.
I do however think that Sub-Zero would be better with the half frozen arms.

Also still praying that 1 of those licenses is Metal Gear Solid!!
I would sell my soul for MGS statues by Jerry.

chezzrok
10-01-2009, 05:57 PM
Shinok, Sorpion, SubZero, QUAN-CHi, MK3 Shan Tsung!..FTW!

candyrocket786
10-01-2009, 05:57 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Totally agree with the 2d suits.
I do however think that Sub-Zero would be better with the half frozen arms.

Also still praying that 1 of those licenses is Metal Gear Solid!!I would sell my soul for MGS statues by Jerry.

:buttrock:

Old Snake
10-01-2009, 06:55 PM
Oh yeah, MGS is a must. I'm only interested in the 2D-era MK designs. By the time it went 3D, I have long moved on from it.

Andrew
10-01-2009, 08:32 PM
Resident Evil?
Devil May Cry?
Guilty Gear?
King of Fighters?
Gears of War?

You're telling me you could only pull half a dozen characters from each of those games? :peoples:

They would be much nicer if they were painted.

OuttaSight
10-01-2009, 08:38 PM
Your telling me you could only pull half a dozen characters from each of those games? :peoples:

They would be much nicer if they were painted.

I dont think there are a half dozen sellable characters in DMC. The others yes.

I thought Mindzeye was starting to do painted versions...wonder why they havent.

So I got a style guide emailed to me today from the studio....thats a pretty good sign that the first deal is going to happen.

The executive in charge of the second deal is out of the office for the next two weeks so thats delaying things with that one...

Andrew
10-01-2009, 08:49 PM

I thought Mindzeye was starting to do painted versions...wonder why they havent.

So I got a style guide emailed to me today from the studio....thats a pretty good sign that the first deal is going to happen.

The executive in charge of the second deal is out of the office for the next two weeks so thats delaying things with that one...

-Maybe not, but I never thought the license was Capcom related anyway. Devil May Cry would be a very niche audience I think. Unless it was a VERY low ES.

-I wish Mindzeye Studios would do painted versions!

candyrocket786
10-01-2009, 08:52 PM

Dante (DMC 1/3/4 Variants)
Nero
Virgil
Neo Angelo
Trish
Lady

:stick:

If done right, these would sell. :D

OuttaSight
10-01-2009, 08:53 PM
Nero
Virgil
Neo Angelo
Trish
Lady

I think only three of them would sell enough to make.

but then again Im the guy that wants Weird Al...

candyrocket786
10-01-2009, 08:59 PM
Nero
Virgil
Neo Angelo
Trish
Lady

If done right, these would sell. :D

Oh Crap... forgot about Sparda.

So 7.

candyrocket786
10-01-2009, 09:04 PM
I think only three of them would sell enough to make.

but then again Im the guy that wants Weird Al...

:confused2

Really?

OuttaSight
10-01-2009, 09:07 PM
:confused2

Really?

Just my opinion.

Im pretty good at stepping away from things and seeing them from an unbiased perspective...

i also have the unfair advantage of knowing sales figures of other statues/characters.

chezzrok
10-01-2009, 09:09 PM
Just my opinion.

Im pretty good at stepping away from things and seeing them from an unbiased perspective...

i also have the unfair advantage of knowing sales figures of other statues/characters.
Ok if you WERE to get the Mk license what rendition of mk charaters would you choose and WHO would be your starting line up?

candyrocket786
10-01-2009, 09:12 PM
Just my opinion.

Well I guess, w/o a VG release to tie-in with these, they might be a difficult sale. :bawling:

I'd hate to start collecting line and have it stop mid-way like Square's/Koto's Final Fantasy Masterpiece statues.

Ryu
10-01-2009, 09:15 PM
obviously IMO it should be the original roster from mk1
sub-zero
scoripion
Lui-kang
Raiden
Sonya

Sledge Hammer!
10-01-2009, 09:20 PM
I don't buy video game statues, but even I'd be tempted to buy Sonja Blade (always my fave character all the way back to the very first game), and probably Scorpion and Sub-Zero as well. Maybe a couple of others as well.

snawly
10-01-2009, 10:29 PM
Resident Evil?
Devil May Cry?
Guilty Gear?
King of Fighters?
Gears of War?

I'll have to agree

Resident Evil -> Chris and Claire Redfield, Leon Kennedy, Nemesis, Wesker, Ada Wong but even then, I'm not sure how well those last few will sell
Devil May Cry -> never played, don't care
Guilty Gear -> same as above
King of Fighters -> I'd buy a Terry Bogard
Gears of War -> never played

I think Mortal Kombat would do better than any of these...
Ghostbusters PFs would be really cool...imagine 1/4 scale proton packs, traps!!!

riderV3
10-01-2009, 11:00 PM
Ghostbusters PFs would be really cool...imagine 1/4 scale proton packs, traps!!!

This I totally agreed.

I think Mortal Kombat would do better than any of these...

This I do not, Played all the games above and Mortal Kombat has to be on the bottom, it's just bloody and nothing else...

samhain81
10-02-2009, 07:51 AM
This I do not, Played all the games above and Mortal Kombat has to be on the bottom, it's just bloody and nothing else...

Wow.

-5 cool points in my book RiderV3 :thumbsdow

IronLungs31
10-02-2009, 09:18 AM
Have not been following the thread read that well. Was there any news on what license that is looking to be scored by popculture?

Andrew
10-02-2009, 09:59 AM
Have not been following the thread read that well. Was there any news on what license that is looking to be scored by popculture?

So what you're saying is, you know the answer to your question is in this thread, but you are too lazy to go back and read to find out.

The short answer to your question is, no. Nothing has been revealed yet.

IronLungs31
10-02-2009, 10:20 AM
So what you're saying is, you know the answer to your question is in this thread, but you are too lazy to go back and read to find out.

The short answer to your question is, no. Nothing has been revealed yet.

LOL! Thanks speedy you are 100% right, I was just to lazy to read back threads.

Either way thanks for making that easy for me...;)

I will keep up with the thread read from here on out.

Furious1
10-02-2009, 10:56 AM
I'm hoping for RE. Mortal Kombat has not been good since MK2.

Andrew
10-02-2009, 12:13 PM
LOL! Thanks speedy you are 100% right, I was just to lazy to read back threads.

Either way thanks for making that easy for me...;)

I will keep up with the thread read from here on out.

No problem bro! :thumbs2:

I'm hoping for RE. Mortal Kombat has not been good since MK2.

You didn't like Deadly Alliance? For goodness sakes, they killed Liu Kang! I think the costumes in the newer versions are the way to go. Top notch in my book.

Bezzerkerr
10-02-2009, 12:15 PM
You didn't like Deadly Alliance?

or Armageddon ?

Andrew
10-02-2009, 12:19 PM
I will admit that Ed Boon definitely needs to take a step back and get the next game straight again.

A little less goofiness and more hardcore stuff!

riderV3
10-02-2009, 12:48 PM
Wow.

-5 cool points in my book RiderV3 :thumbsdow

Sorry I disappoint. :laugh:

lemonman6
10-02-2009, 12:50 PM
or Armageddon ?

Deadly Alliance and Deception were great, but they totally dropped the ball on Armageddon. Custom fatalies were an awful idea (at least the way they did it).

I wouldn't mind the newer costumes (maybe they could be SS Exclusives) but the older ones come first. :)

Bezzerkerr
10-02-2009, 01:42 PM
Deadly Alliance and Deception were great, but they totally dropped the ball on Armageddon. Custom fatalies were an awful idea (at least the way they did it).

I wouldn't mind the newer costumes (maybe they could be SS Exclusives) but the older ones come first. :)

custom fatalities...i hear that argument.

but there's no denying the roster Armageddon offers.

Level.2
10-02-2009, 04:46 PM
If Jerry is to do MK. I hope he does what he did with Akuma. And make some a "life-like" bust of Goro. Then go from there, if the line suceeds.

MrYac
10-02-2009, 08:38 PM
If Jerry is to do MK. I hope he does what he did with Akuma. And make some a "life-like" bust of Goro. Then go from there, if the line suceeds.

maybe it's a combination of my love of the character and my hatred of busts but wouldn't Goro lose quite a bit of appeal as just a head...since ya know the arms thing is pretty much his thing

Spazzy
10-03-2009, 09:58 AM
I am not a fan of busts, except lifesize, and starting to get into some of the lsb's. Anything smaller is a no go. I ordered the Akuma's, but got them more for the reason that if the line does become popular and good I don't miss out like I missed out on the 18" Akuma.

Andrew
10-03-2009, 11:01 AM
I am not a fan of busts, except lifesize, and starting to get into some of the lsb's. Anything smaller is a no go. I ordered the Akuma's, but got them more for the reason that if the line does become popular and good I don't miss out like I missed out on the 18" Akuma.

I'm on the fence about my Akuma bust as well. It's all a space issue. I'm getting all of the SF PF's and Dio's, I collect the SOTA SF resin statues as well. Plus if Jerry ends up with the Mortal Kombat license then I'm really in trouble! :banghead:

Thankfully with Mortal Kombat there are characters that are "must haves" for me, but others that I wouldn't care about. Of course the Dio's...I have to get all of them. :buttrock:

Maybe I will just box up the SF busts if I run out of room and save it/them for when I move into a bigger house. I think I would regret not having them if I stopped that line.

shinodive
10-03-2009, 01:22 PM
This would be one badass PF....
SHAO KAHN ON THRONE!!
http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/1899/kahnthrone2.th.gif (http://img28.imageshack.us/i/kahnthrone2.gif/)
http://img117.imageshack.us/img117/5570/kahnthroneo.th.jpg (http://img117.imageshack.us/i/kahnthroneo.jpg/)

Or a kickass Diorama, although 3 huge characters must be pushing it.
http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/4273/shao1.th.jpg (http://img14.imageshack.us/i/shao1.jpg/)

Ridimous
10-03-2009, 02:04 PM

Yeah, I think Jerry needs to sculpt all of it instead of having other sculpter do it. I like his style.

MrYac
10-03-2009, 03:57 PM
i don't think he needs to do all of them, but somebody like Goro would especilly benefit from him doing the work

OuttaSight
10-03-2009, 04:33 PM
If I did get the MK license I wouldnt think of letting anyone sculpt him but myself.

Sculpting doesnt get any more fun than that character for me.

Some sculptors like doing detail and clothing and hair...I like doing muscles.

IronLungs31
10-03-2009, 04:40 PM
PopCultureShock I hope you get this license for MK. My collection is lacking statues from your company. Was never a SF fan, but MK is a whole other world.

MrYac
10-03-2009, 04:46 PM
If I did get the MK license I wouldnt think of letting anyone sculpt him but myself.

thats why i figured you'd want him all to yourself, i remember one of your big reasons for the Street Fighter PFs was you were dying to do some good muscles without too much outfit getting in the way

Sinister Mister
10-03-2009, 05:03 PM

How come you didn't sculpt Zangief then? I would've that he would've been sculptor heaven for you. All muscle and practically no clothing to mess with. Turned out great either way, but still.

shinodive
10-03-2009, 07:03 PM

Hopefully that means that you will be sculpting Blanka yourself?

http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/9889/blankad.th.gif (http://img22.imageshack.us/i/blankad.gif/)

Also hoping he will look Bulky like above instead of looking like the Sota version.

OuttaSight
10-03-2009, 07:16 PM
How come you didn't sculpt Zangief then? I would've that he would've been sculptor heaven for you. All muscle and practically no clothing to mess with. Turned out great either way, but still.

I really wanted to do Zangief but I was too busy and John was so passionate about doing him that I said okay.

And Im glad I did as he did a fantastic job.

OuttaSight
10-03-2009, 07:16 PM

http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/9889/blankad.th.gif (http://img22.imageshack.us/i/blankad.gif/)

Also hoping he will look Bulky like above instead of looking like the Sota version.

I will most likely do him myself (except for that hair which would not be fun at all !)

And yes I prefer a bulky Blanka.

Spazzy
10-03-2009, 09:40 PM
I will most likely do him myself (except for that hair which would not be fun at all !)

And yes I prefer a bulky Blanka.

me too :buttrock:

Ridimous
10-04-2009, 02:05 PM

I like the SOTA version. I think the bulkiness is just fine.

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k21/Ridimous/DSC08679.jpg

Andrew
10-04-2009, 06:30 PM

Me too. It is SOTA's most detailed SF sculpt, with Sagat being a close second. :thumbs2:

MinMay
10-04-2009, 08:20 PM
Jerry,

Sideshow labeled your product as "18-inch Mixed Media Statue". Does it mean that ALL characters are design to be 18 inch tall?

Some characters are taller/shorter than others, but just curious if they will all be 18-inch in size.

I thought Zangief would be much taller than RYU or Ken, I was expecting him to be taller than them.

Thanks in advance,

snawly
10-04-2009, 09:38 PM
Jerry,

Sideshow labeled your product as "18-inch Mixed Media Statue". Does it mean that ALL characters are design to be 18 inch tall?

Some characters are taller/shorter than others, but just curious if they will all be 18-inch in size.

I thought Zangief would be much taller than RYU or Ken, I was expecting him to be taller than them.

Thanks in advance,

18" mixed media statue just mean's it's a 1/4 scale figure. The average male character will be about 18" tall but other characters will be smaller or bigger depending on how they compare to them.

OuttaSight
10-05-2009, 12:15 PM
18" mixed media statue just mean's it's a 1/4 scale figure. The average male character will be about 18" tall but other characters will be smaller or bigger depending on how they compare to them.

Aaannnnd thats the answer.

Zangief is about the same height as Ryu because he's crunched over. If he were standing straight up he'd be way taller.

MinMay
10-05-2009, 02:34 PM
thanks for the info.

shinodive
10-05-2009, 08:05 PM

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k21/Ridimous/DSC08679.jpg

Not really a fan of that Blanka, yea the sculpt is nice but it reminds me of the Capcom vs Snk Blanka.
http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/9145/blankacvs2.th.jpg (http://img269.imageshack.us/i/blankacvs2.jpg/)

I prefer the udon/Alpha/hunchback style blanka.

Also some bad news...I guess one of those licenses is not Resident evil as I have just heard that HCG has the resident evil license to do 12" statues and 18" statues. Dam I so badly wanted a popculture shock tyrant!

Andrew
10-05-2009, 08:39 PM
Not really a fan of that Blanka, yea the sculpt is nice but it reminds me of the Capcom vs Snk Blanka.

Also some bad news...I guess one of those licenses is not Resident evil as I have just heard that HCG has the resident evil license to do 12" statues and 18" statues. Dam I so badly wanted a popculture shock tyrant!

No shocker there, I doubt it is anything from Capcom.

You should check out Jerry's website and see the Tyrant he already made that never went into production.

http://www.popcultureshocktoys.com/gallery/prototype/residentEvil/residentEvil.asp

Old Snake
10-05-2009, 09:37 PM
I would like to see those Micronauts prototypes come back to life somehow!

asura
10-06-2009, 12:08 PM
I wish one of the new license is street fighter 4 !

OuttaSight
10-06-2009, 01:28 PM
You should check out Jerry's website and see the Tyrant he already made that never went into production.

http://www.popcultureshocktoys.com/gallery/prototype/residentEvil/residentEvil.asp

I have the prototype of that Tyrant...its like 19" tall...wonder what that would bring on EBay ;)

I would like to see those Micronauts prototypes come back to life somehow!

You and me both...that was my dream project.

I actually tried to bring it back to life last year. I got new estimates from the factory but its just way too expensive these days.

They wanted $5.50 per piece plus $25k per character for the steel tools.

That would mean the figures would retail for about $60 each !

asura
10-07-2009, 10:09 PM
Since we are discussing some SF stuff, here is what we were discussing in another topic about a possible diorama of Guile vs. Bison:

Flashkick looks nice, but in my opinion a Sonic Boom will look much more better. I would love to see something like this:
http://media.eventhubs.com/artwork/guile/sf2_08.jpg

What do you guys think?

Besides, if the rumors are true, they will include the sonic hurricane for Guile in the upcoming Super Street Fighter 4! That would fit perfectly with the release!

PS: I love bulky characters (please, make a bulky Bison and Guile!)

i think the next dio will be chun-li vs vega

MrYac
10-08-2009, 12:07 AM
nah, i called it. Gen vs Akuma.......jerry is bound to listen to one of my suggestions some day:p

asura
10-08-2009, 05:13 PM
i think the next dio will be chun-li vs vega

Wow...why do you think so? Anyways I hope not, I hate Chun li...

Ryu
10-08-2009, 05:17 PM
I just want museum poses of the characters first. BTW how can you not like the "legs of legend" she can wrap me and crack me anytime. :P

rhy
10-08-2009, 05:34 PM
Since we are discussing some SF stuff, here is what we were discussing in another topic about a possible diorama of Guile vs. Bison:

Flashkick looks nice, but in my opinion a Sonic Boom will look much more better. I would love to see something like this:
http://media.eventhubs.com/artwork/guile/sf2_08.jpg

What do you guys think?

Besides, if the rumors are true, they will include the sonic hurricane for Guile in the upcoming Super Street Fighter 4! That would fit perfectly with the release!

PS: I love bulky characters (please, make a bulky Bison and Guile!)

I'd definitely pickup a Guile piece and Asura, I'm with you on a "sonic boom" type pose. Guile's sonic boom is as iconic as Ryu's fireball

BTW: that picture is amazing.

Kris Naga
10-08-2009, 06:42 PM
Wow Jerry you have some incredible Resident Evil prototypes. The Licker one is absolutely amazing.

xenofreak
12-19-2009, 03:58 PM
any new news?:inquisiti

johnclone
12-19-2009, 05:01 PM
Wow Jerry you have some incredible Resident Evil prototypes. The Licker one is absolutely amazing.

Wow nice pics! (druel...)

benocehcap
12-19-2009, 06:51 PM
SUB-ZERO wins!:buttrock:
http://unrealitymag.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/subzero.jpg

xenofreak
12-19-2009, 08:05 PM
SUB-ZERO wins!:buttrock:
http://unrealitymag.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/subzero.jpg

Babality!

http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/8490/601465-babality_large.png

Leckske
12-21-2009, 06:05 AM
Jerry, any news on this?

Alpha_Flight
12-21-2009, 10:54 AM
I would love to see a Subby statue... preferably in a classic costume.. MK1 or MK2. I like the other games but I find some of the costumes a little over the top.

Kibishii
12-26-2009, 09:30 PM
MK hasn't been the same since it went 3D; MK4 was ok...but once they went 3D and multiple fighting styles, it was all down hill from there.

Aertyl
12-27-2009, 12:45 AM
If there was a MK license, personally, I'd only be interested in the ninjas and the cyborgs (and probably Shang Tsung and Kabal).
Kitana and the other gals (Jade, Mileena, Sonya Blade) may be...

If it were MGS (if ever) I'd love Old Snake or Ocelot. Tough old guys who refuse to die are the ultimate in badass IMO! :)

derekrodneysim
12-27-2009, 12:53 AM
MK hasn't been the same since it went 3D; MK4 was ok...but once they went 3D and multiple fighting styles, it was all down hill from there.

I thought I was the only one who felt this way. I completely agree.

MK2 was my personal favorite!

Andrew
12-27-2009, 02:36 AM

I thought I was the only one who felt this way. I completely agree.

MK2 was my personal favorite!

But as far as the costumes go, the newer versions are much more elaborate and detailed which would make better statues!

Rquiem
12-27-2009, 12:02 PM
But as far as the costumes go, the newer versions are much more elaborate and detailed which would make better statues!

Are you serious?

All females look like they went to plastic surgery and had doubl dd implanted. With skimpy outfits.

Horrible take on the characters if you ask me.
I like some designs with skimpy outfits like the next guy, but this game got retarded for its designs.

I'd rather have 1 or 2 women looking like this and more in original clothing that suits theyr fighting style. And ive never seen women fight in bikini's unless they were in a DOA movie ;).

I did find some new artwork that was supposedly for the next MK that was going to be somesort of restart for MK. That artwork was really good except for Sonya who stood ofcourse in her thong.

Scorpion was an all out black ninja that had some yellow blood on him that was from the demon that gave him life. Gave me some hope for the next installment. But then Warner Brothers took the team and game over, so who knows what we'll get.

benocehcap
12-27-2009, 12:18 PM
MK is for sure the best of them all. so yeah bring it on the pf damnit!
I want sub-zero with scorpions head...:eplus2:

Andrew
12-27-2009, 03:18 PM
Are you serious?

All females look like they went to plastic surgery and had doubl dd implanted. With skimpy outfits.

I like some designs with skimpy outfits like the next guy, but this game got retarded for its designs.

I'd rather have 1 or 2 women looking like this and more in original clothing that suits theyr fighting style. And ive never seen women fight in bikini's unless they were in a DOA movie ;).

I did find some new artwork that was supposedly for the next MK that was going to be somesort of restart for MK. That artwork was really good except for Sonya who stood ofcourse in her thong.

Scorpion was an all out black ninja that had some yellow blood on him that was from the demon that gave him life. Gave me some hope for the next installment. But then Warner Brothers took the team and game over, so who knows what we'll get.

Hot girls in skimpy outfits that are ready and willing to kick some ass always have my vote!

:)

Spazzy
12-27-2009, 03:59 PM
what's wrong with DD's???

xenofreak
12-27-2009, 05:43 PM
Im not doing Soul Caliber...just used it as an example.

I have a feeling this first new license is going to be a surprise to most of you. I may even get a few 'huh' remarks.

Its NOT something that has never been done in statue form...but its never been done in mixed media.

quote from the street fighter statue thread.

Andrew
12-28-2009, 01:17 AM
Are you serious?

I'd rather have 1 or 2 women looking like this and more in original clothing that suits theyr fighting style. And ive never seen women fight in bikini's unless they were in a DOA movie .

Well I never said anything about female characters and/or their lack of clothes and huge ta ta's, but since you brought it up...

Are you telling me you would rather have a statue of Kitana from MK2 as seen here...

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f330/speedy485/kitana_2.jpg

...versus Kitana from MK Deception as seen here...?

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f330/speedy485/250px-MK_vs_DC_Kitana_Render.jpg

These two Mileena's are also money...

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f330/speedy485/Mkd_mileena.jpg

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f330/speedy485/212140-sexy_mileena_super.jpg

Sexiness aside, the costumes in the later games are way more detailed and interesting to look at. Plus, DUDE, they are hot!!!

Rquiem
12-28-2009, 07:44 PM
Well I never said anything about female characters and/or their lack of clothes and huge ta ta's, but since you brought it up...

Are you telling me you would rather have a statue of Kitana from MK2 as seen here...

...versus Kitana from MK Deception as seen here...?

These two Mileena's are also money...

Sexiness aside, the costumes in the later games are way more detailed and interesting to look at. Plus, DUDE, they are hot!!!

Well, my personal preference would actually be the MK3 Kitana ;).

And as for Mileena being hot...... Did you ever look under her mask :puke2: .

All kidding aside, i know that sexyness would sell better than having the girls posed in winterwonderland clothing. But as a game having them from ninja's to bathing suit contest runners was just a no go for me. Great to look at but ffs not in a fighting game like MK. But its just my opinion.

Besides, the next installment probably has the option to rip clothes apart from our female adversaries like the promised back in MK5....... and i dont mean the 2 rips you got in MK vs DC (Awfull game i might add, another personal opinion ;))

benocehcap
12-28-2009, 08:03 PM
i think MK statues will sell. the question is: when? and by who?
cuz i need to start saving...lol
just watch this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pny8BYv7NPw

funny stuff!

oh this dude just open an auction on Ebay for Goro.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200423196244&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT
good luck to you!