PDA

View Full Version : A small request.....

Arahom Radjah
10-10-2009, 02:14 AM
First of all I want to tell that I'm really happy for having this section here for ARH Studios.

Thanks to Galactus and all the SF team and mods that made this possible!

Second, I would like to request all of you to keep this section about our current work with ARH Studios Inc. Of course if you guys want to show off some of the kits and stuff I did in the past, its cool, but let's not forget that this place is about what we are doing now!

Thanks to all of you, and let's have some fun here~!

BTW... Averone, slow down my friend! Don't post all our pictures in one thread!!!!!! :stick:

best,

Alex655321
10-10-2009, 07:32 AM
Second, I would like to request all of you to keep this section about our current work with ARH Studios Inc. Of course if you guys want to show off some of the kits and stuff I did in the past, its cool, but let's not forget that this place is about what we are doing now.

Congrats on your own section.

I won't clutter it up with all the old stuff then :bawling:

iceprince_x
10-10-2009, 10:37 AM
Congratulations sir Arahom for your own section.

You deserve this area and I am happy that you are being recognize already for your work and dedication to this hobby and passion.

ALIMOE27
10-10-2009, 11:32 AM
Congrats on your own section. Looking forward on getting a few statues. Especially the Achilles.

Mezzanin9
10-16-2009, 12:06 AM
stay on the top man.........:laugh:

Godswar
10-16-2009, 05:54 PM
stay on the top my man.........

:confused:

RogueCylon
10-20-2009, 10:34 PM
Congrats Arahom, this is well deserved. Your success is what many of us have been waiting for.

BTW... Averone, slow down my friend!

Well...... that's just not likely to happen :p