PDA

View Full Version : Immature Ex Wife.... {BANGING HEAD}

Collection King 13
12-27-2009, 09:46 PM
So I am suppose to get EJ for Christmas as I do every year because she has him Christmas eve and I have him for Christmas day... but that didn't happen this year... she actually has denied me seeing EJ as if she is judge and jury... She is such an immature b!tch! She didn't let me pick up EJ because last Sunday my neighbor took EJ to the park with his 2 sons and another neighbor's son... So her thing is that she is saying EJ was with a stranger and not with me... he is a stranger to her but not to me... he has been my neighbor for years!!! EJ was out for a total of 1.5 hours which included him going to the park down the block to go sleigh riding and then to McDonalds and my neighbor called me about 3 times to let me know EJ was OK... I can't stand this b!tch! So since she feels that way she is dening me EJ... so all his presents are still wrapped up in all my families houses waiting for him to go over... :banghead: And what makes it worse is that her mother is allowing this to happen and sees nothing wrong with her dening me EJ... Her and her mother are one in the same. :banghead:

I miss him and haven't seen him since last week... So now I have to go play the court game... because this is annoying and she is too controlling and trying to control everything I do with EJ which shouldn't be any of her concern... as long as he is safe. :banghead:

Sorry for the rant... :banghead:

JadeGiant
12-27-2009, 09:52 PM
that sucks E ... did you break anything in your agreement with your X by letting him go to the park with your friend? If not, she is screwing herself over as you will have some strong ammo ... she can't deny you seeing your son for Christmas ... this will get ugly for her

Collection King 13
12-27-2009, 09:56 PM
that sucks E ... did you break anything in your agreement with your X by letting him go to the park with your friend? If not, she is screwing herself over as you will have some strong ammo ... she can't deny you seeing your son for Christmas ... this will get ugly for her

I didn't break any agreement... she said I am suppose to call her and ask her if its ok that EJ goes to the park... who does she think she is?

JadeGiant
12-27-2009, 09:57 PM
I didn't break any agreement... she said I am suppose to call her and ask her if its ok that EJ goes to the park... who does she think she is?

drop the hammer ... keeping my kid from me on Christmas would be the wrong move to make ... it would be on like donkey kong

Collection King 13
12-27-2009, 09:57 PM
:laugh:

That sux E

Most parents want what is best for the kids, but she seems to want what is best for her.

Just selfish and a poor example of a parent :thumbsdow

Exactly... The other day I told to let him break out of the eggshell and cut the damn umbilical cord!!! She wants to keep him in a bubble...

Collection King 13
12-27-2009, 09:58 PM
drop the hammer ... keeping my kid from me on Christmas would be the wrong move to make ... it would be on like donkey kong

Its going to be!!! I cant wait!!!

JadeGiant
12-27-2009, 09:58 PM
how did she keep him from you E?

MONSTER
12-27-2009, 09:59 PM
You should have realized something was seriously wrong with her as soon as she agreed to marry you.:tounge:

Collection King 13
12-27-2009, 10:03 PM
how did she keep him from you E?

I called her so I can pick up and she didnt answer... then she decided to call me back and tell me that she didnt agree about the neighbor taking him and told me that I can't pick him up and not to bother going over because they were going out and to top it all off she blocked my number from her phone because I sent her several text messages asking "when can I pick up EJ?" not being disrespectful at all... just a simple question.

Collection King 13
12-27-2009, 10:04 PM
You should have realized something was seriously wrong with her as soon as she agreed to marry you.:tounge:

LOL!!! I know her major problem is that she wants me back and she is jealous that I am happy and have moved on!!! You couldnt pay me to get back with her...

JadeGiant
12-27-2009, 10:07 PM
I called her so I can pick up and she didnt answer... then she decided to call me back and tell me that she didnt agree about the neighbor taking him and told me that I can't pick him up and not to bother going over because they were going out and to top it all off she blocked my number from her phone because I sent her several text messages asking "when can I pick up EJ?" not being disrespectful at all... just a simple question.

sounds like you have her dead to rights ... that sounds like she did not want to give him to you and made up a lame excuse so she could justify it to herself. She has no right to do that ... I am getting angry just thinking about it ... let me call her up:laugh:

Collection King 13
12-27-2009, 10:10 PM
sounds like you have her dead to rights ... that sounds like she did not want to give him to you and made up a lame excuse so she could justify it to herself. She has no right to do that ... I am getting angry just thinking about it ... let me call her up:laugh:

lol!!! my Dad was furious! First my Dad called her and left a VM on Christmas day to have EJ call him so he can at least say Merry Christmas... and she couldnt even do that... So my Dad left her a VM yesterday pissed off and she has the nerve to call him back and leave him a nasty message meanwhile he is just trying to speak to his Grandson!!! :banghead:

JadeGiant
12-27-2009, 10:13 PM
lol!!! my Dad was furious! First my Dad called her and left a VM on Christmas day to have EJ call him so he can at least say Merry Christmas... and she couldnt even do that... So my Dad left her a VM yesterday pissed off and she has the nerve to call him back and leave him a nasty message meanwhile he is just trying to speak to his Grandson!!! :banghead:

Eric, I strongly suggest you keep very good records of what she is doing. Save texts, voicemails, etc. She will dig a hole she can't get out of ... you know she will like about it but she can't deny the proof

lord odin
12-27-2009, 10:13 PM
LOL!!! I know her major problem is that she wants me back and she is jealous that I am happy and have moved on!!! You couldnt pay me to get back with her...
And you call yourself a flipper.:laugh:

VaultMan
12-27-2009, 10:14 PM
She's full of sh1t. As a principal, one thing I learned early on is that fathers have as much right to see a child as the mother (unless there's some court order saying otherwise) I say...

Write all of this down, go back as far as you can with dates and everything so when the time comes to stad in front of the judge you have the most accurate picture possible.

She has no right to dp this. I agree it's time to get some law on your side so you can see your son.

tedmic
12-27-2009, 10:14 PM
My brother is in the same boat with an ex-wife from hell. Don't waste your money on lawyers cause all they do is soak you dry and NOTHING gets done in your favor no matter what the woman does.

Collection King 13
12-27-2009, 10:16 PM
And you call yourself a flipper.:laugh:

:laugh: Thats one flip I'd pass on!

tedmic
12-27-2009, 10:16 PM
She's full of sh1t. As a principal, one thing I learned early on is that fathers have as much right to see a child as the mother (unless there's some court order saying otherwise) I say...

Write all of this down, go back as far as you can with dates and everything so when the time comes to stad in front of the judge you have the most accurate picture possible.

She has no right to dp this. I agree it's time to get some law on your side so you can see your son.

Good luck with that. You'll just be wasting your time. The courts will rule in favor of the woman 99% of the time. Again, don't waste your $$$ on lawyers and their false promises!

Collection King 13
12-27-2009, 10:18 PM
My brother is in the same boat with an ex-wife from hell. Don't waste your money on lawyers cause all they do is soak you dry and NOTHING gets done in your favor no matter what the woman does.

Lawyers suck... lol... but I wont bother with one... I know she cant afford one... that'll interfere with her hair and nail money....

JadeGiant
12-27-2009, 10:19 PM
Good luck with that. You'll just be wasting your time. The courts will rule in favor of the woman 99% of the time. Again, don't waste your $$$ on lawyers and their false promises!

So just give p on what is best for your kid? No thanks ... that is a defeatist attitude that I would not suggest.

Collection King 13
12-27-2009, 10:20 PM

Sorry but when it comes to my son time is all I have... he is my son also...

JadeGiant
12-27-2009, 10:22 PM
Sorry but when it comes to my son time is all I have... he is my son also...

:thumbs2:

heck yes ... I'd go down swinging (figuratively of course)

Collection King 13
12-27-2009, 10:23 PM
:thumbs2:

heck yes ... I'd go down swinging (figuratively of course)

You and me both... I am not a bad father... and EJ always has his child support.... but she is an idiot.

risingstar
12-27-2009, 10:30 PM
It appears like she keeps waiting for you to make the slightest transgression and then out comes the "you can't see EJ" card. I suspect she would have kept (or was planning to keep) EJ for Christmas all along. I also suspect she just used the park event as a convenient excuse or justification.

I'm sorry to hear about how tough things have been with the ex over the years. I've even more sorry to hear how casually she appears to dismiss your feelings, potentially your son's, as well as minimize the value of the father/son bond and relationship. As a new dad myself, I'd be devastated by these seemingly endless hurdles.

I work with couples fairly regularly and see this sort of thing quite often.
I hope things work out for you.

Collection King 13
12-27-2009, 10:31 PM
I hate that damn card and want to punch her in the face with it... lol

VaultMan
12-27-2009, 10:34 PM

NYS has laws to protect dads. And it doesn't cost a lotta cash

wolverinejedi007
12-28-2009, 12:11 AM
E, do you have joint or shared custody?
I do and we have a parent time schedule for holidays and we agreeed before the divorce was final. All the holidays big or small were agreed upon. Just wondering if you did that or not...

that sucks :(

boondocksaint
12-28-2009, 12:17 AM
i give kudos to any dad trying to see his kids...my step kids piece of sh1t father didnt even call them on xmas and hasnt seen them in months...never calls or anything

hope you get to handle this in your favor

ratchet
12-28-2009, 12:21 AM

That's not true anymore... Father's have just as many rights as the mother's do.

Wrothy
12-28-2009, 12:26 AM
That sucks Eric! Hope you manage to get things sorted out one way or the other.

boondocksaint
12-28-2009, 12:26 AM
That's not true anymore... Father's have just as many rights as the mother's do.

ratch is right and its sucks because it even works in favor of the deadbeat dads who want to come and go in their childrens lives...the judge actually told my wife she cant force him to see the kids but she has to let him see them when he wants so he can basically dissapear every 3 or 4 months and show up and demand to see them...fck the system! gerard butler had it right in law abiding citizen

ANGRYCOMICMAN
12-28-2009, 03:58 PM
i give kudos to any dad trying to see his kids...my step kids piece of sh1t father didnt even call them on xmas and hasnt seen them in months...never calls or anything

hope you get to handle this in your favor

That's cause he's fraidy scared of you.:wink2:

oddball
12-28-2009, 04:01 PM
i am so glad children never made it into my life. probably because i'm selfish and love my cool, unbroken and expensive stuff.

best of luck to the rest of you...you'll need it.

risingstar
12-28-2009, 04:35 PM
i am so glad children never made it into my life. probably because i'm selfish and love my cool, unbroken and expensive stuff.

??

Mr. Kennedy
12-28-2009, 04:36 PM
Good luck E! Don't forget Des works for a family Lawyer and if u need anything jus call

Ink
12-28-2009, 04:37 PM

this post makes total sense :rolleyes2

Bullseye
12-28-2009, 05:19 PM
In general Fathers do not have the same rights as Mothers. There is a long way to go before there is parity. But Fathers need to show more interest in their kids. There is an element out there who give good Fathers a bad name. Women seem to get a free ride with regard to bad mothers as they don't get tared with the one brush like men do.

oddball
12-28-2009, 05:20 PM
not too hard to figure that everyone telling their story in this thread isn't a happy one. some people are meant to have children, some aren't. i'm happy to be the selfish one without kids. i guess you guys are too busy with your kids to make sense of a simple statement?

tedmic
12-28-2009, 05:20 PM

Well I'm just going by my brothers experience with the RI family court system. His ex-wife is a loon and the judges have seen this in court and my brother has spent $80,000 over 8 years to various lawyers JUST to keep his joint visitation! He has now learned (to late of course) that dealing with lawyers and the courts is a
complete waste of time!

oddball
12-28-2009, 05:21 PM
wow, can you imagine how many statues you could buy for $80,000? kids...gotta love them. :rolleyes2

ratchet
12-28-2009, 11:09 PM
wow, can you imagine how many statues you could buy for $80,000? kids...gotta love them. :rolleyes2

We get it Oddy - you're sterile and don't have kids

oddball
12-28-2009, 11:14 PM

i don't have kids by choice. just because most people can't bother with birth control, let them live with their 18 year 9 month mistake. i wonder just how many people today actually plan to have a kid or build their life plan around an unplanned pregnancy?

ratchet
12-28-2009, 11:16 PM
i don't have kids by choice. just because most people can't bother with birth control, let them live with their 18 year 9 month mistake. i wonder just how many people today actually plan to have a kid or build their life plan around an unplanned pregnancy?

Mine was planned - met a girl, married, bought a house and then the kid - all part of a master plan! :buttrock:

But kids could be planned and still you have a broken home. Sad but true - some people just grow apart.

ratchet
12-28-2009, 11:17 PM
i don't have kids by choice.

Wait - your choice - or the woman's? :laugh:

J Storm
12-28-2009, 11:25 PM
Yo E, you've been way too nice over the years with her & her bullsh!t. I also know that your trying to be fair to EJ & giving him equal time to be with his mother but enough is enough. You just need to seek full custody already. She's using poor EJ as a pawn in her game to punish you. It ain't right & it ain't fair

Worst comes to worst, we'll send Coca to her house. We'll see how fast she sends EJ back to you.

ansel39
12-28-2009, 11:32 PM
damn seems like every couple months she turns ultra byatchy. very bad action to keep your sdom away from you on christmas.

ansel39
12-28-2009, 11:33 PM

little hard to get your hand preggo. :confused2

boondocksaint
12-29-2009, 12:06 AM
Wait - your choice - or the woman's? :laugh:

lol if there is a woman! :p

oddball
12-29-2009, 08:42 AM
little hard to get your hand preggo. :confused2

even more difficult with your hand ansel. now go wash up.

oddball
12-29-2009, 08:44 AM
lol if there is a woman! :p

if there isn't, someone is getting their new car payments made and got some expensive jewelry for christmas.

Sniper
12-31-2009, 11:00 PM
DAmn eric ,sorry to hear about this latest episode of B.S. she is putting you through....
Just keep it calm and civil and it will work out with you in the end.

Collection King 13
01-16-2010, 08:01 PM
The dumbass had the balls to file for back support for the past 4 months even though she knows i am unemployed... so now I have all the court dates set up and now I just have to hurry up and wait... 1st date is Feb 17th... and I have to get her served 10 days before the date... :)

twinzs
01-16-2010, 08:03 PM
good luck!

Collection King 13
01-16-2010, 08:03 PM
Thanks Bro!

Alex655321
01-16-2010, 08:06 PM
The dumbass had the balls to file for back support for the past 4 months even though she knows i am unemployed... so now I have all the court dates set up and now I just have to hurry up and wait... 1st date is Feb 17th... and I have to get her served 10 days before the date... :)

Hope it all works out Eric !

Sad that should would do that too you knowing you are on unemployment.

Collection King 13
01-16-2010, 08:07 PM
Hope it all works out Eric !

Sad that should would do that too you knowing you are on unemployment.

Not sad... its called GREED!

Alex655321
01-16-2010, 08:11 PM
Not sad... its called GREED!

ok, its sad that she is greedy ! lol

ANGRYCOMICMAN
01-16-2010, 11:24 PM
It's not greed.
It's revenge and just plain meaness.
I was told a long, long time ago, "Never ever miss a child support payment."
"No matter what, find the money to pay her."
The judge does not give a rats ass that you do not have a job. He/She will side with the wife and when you do get a job, they will have it garnished. This will also hinder your chances of getting a job. Sorry for being so negitive. But I have seen it a dozen times before. Good luck. I still love you.

J Storm
01-17-2010, 09:52 PM
http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/02/served.jpg

Tony Coca
01-22-2010, 01:18 AM
I keep telling you what needs to be done.:D

lord odin
01-22-2010, 01:48 AM

Welcome back:thumbs2:

Tony Coca
01-22-2010, 01:53 AM
Welcome back:thumbs2:

Thanks LO.

Mr. Kennedy
01-28-2010, 07:08 AM

word and i have the perfect spot :battherapy:

Collection King 13
01-29-2010, 02:06 PM
:eplus2:

Collection King 13
02-06-2010, 12:39 AM
She Gets Served Tomorrow....

J Storm
02-06-2010, 12:43 AM

THAT'S SO FVCKING SWEET :buttrock:

Alex655321
02-06-2010, 12:43 AM

THAT'S SO FVCKING SWEET :buttrock:

Ditto ! :crazyal:

Collection King 13
02-06-2010, 12:52 AM
My Father and sister are doing it! They Can't wait! :buttrock:

J Storm
02-06-2010, 01:17 AM
My Father and sister are doing it! They Can't wait! :buttrock:

Tell Des to take pics :laugh:

Collection King 13
02-06-2010, 01:21 PM
It is DONE!!!! :buttrock:

nbr3bagshotrow
02-06-2010, 01:24 PM
You filing for full custody?:thumbs2:

Collection King 13
02-06-2010, 01:26 PM
Yes I am!!! She keeps denying me my right to see... This is suppose to be my weekend with him now and since I brought him home a little late last Sunday and my phone died she is punishing me by not letting me see him... although she is only punishing him.

nbr3bagshotrow
02-06-2010, 01:30 PM
Yes I am!!! She keeps denying me my right to see... This is suppose to be my weekend with him now and since I brought him home a little late last Sunday and my phone died she is punishing me by not letting me see him... although she is only punishing him.

I hope it works out for you. I wish my son could file for sole custody for Persia but there really isn't cause currently.

Collection King 13
02-06-2010, 02:29 PM
The worst that can happen is I get the visitation mandated.

Alex655321
02-06-2010, 02:32 PM

Good for you Eric.

I believe this is much better for EJ as I think you are a better role model from the things I read about your ex.

Collection King 13
02-06-2010, 02:34 PM
Thanks Lou!

Collection King 13
02-06-2010, 02:35 PM
Tell Des to take pics :laugh:

Des said her eyes almost poped out of her head! :laugh:

J Storm
02-06-2010, 06:28 PM
Des said her eyes almost poped out of her head! :laugh:

WOOOOOOOOOO, Des & your pops must have loved that reaction :laugh:

wolverinejedi007
02-06-2010, 08:01 PM
You go Eric!!!

I would love to get full custody of my girls....but that cant happen till I get a place and a better job.

Collection King 13
02-17-2010, 01:51 AM
Anxiety is kicking my ass... Court is at 9am and I am not tired! :banghead:

VinReaper
02-17-2010, 02:28 AM
Anxiety is kicking my ass... Court is at 9am and I am not tired! :banghead:

Get some rest bro! And good luck!

Fingers crossed and prayers are being said! :thumbs2:

I am now hitting the hay! And you should too!

VR

Collection King 13
02-17-2010, 06:42 AM
Up and ready to go!!!! I'll let you guys know the outcome!!!

I haven't seen EJ in 3 weeks!!! :banghead:

Wrothy
02-17-2010, 06:50 AM

Best of luck mate!

Alex655321
02-17-2010, 10:09 AM

I hope the best for you Eric !

VinReaper
02-17-2010, 10:21 AM

That is BS!

She needs to be dealt with!

VR

Collection King 13
02-21-2010, 12:00 AM
Well court sucked... its extremely biased... I underestimated her because she came lawyered up but I know it was payed for by her parents... but the judge did grant me my visitation back and has appointed a lawyer to me and a new date of April 21st... but I barely got to say anything in the court room and her lawyer and her did all the talking and the judge basically kept telling me to wait every time I tried to speak... The system sucks and is completely for the woman... but my ace in the hole is still hidden... Neither the judge nor her attorney noticed the divorce decre stating that i have custody... so when I get my lawyer that'll be the main focus on my case plus to drag her name through the trenches... lower than whale LionsSuck...LionsSuck...LionsSuck...LionsSuck...... thats how deep I am going to drag it! so for now I get EJ every other weekend like I was getting him before and there is nothing she can do to stop that... but she thinks she has won... muahahahaha!!!

Alex655321
02-21-2010, 12:05 AM
At least you got what you went there for, your visitation rights and you get to see EJ again.

Hope it all works out for the best.

Mainly for EJ's sake, I think she is a horrible parent.

VaultMan
02-21-2010, 12:10 AM
Damn that villain! Why do chicks have to make this sh1t so effing difficult?!? :mad:

Wrothy
02-21-2010, 12:14 AM
Well court sucked... its extremely biased... I underestimated her because she came lawyered up but I know it was payed for by her parents... but the judge did grant me my visitation back and has appointed a lawyer to me and a new date of April 21st... but I barely got to say anything in the court room and her lawyer and her did all the talking and the judge basically kept telling me to wait every time I tried to speak... The system sucks and is completely for the woman... but my ace in the hole is still hidden... Neither the judge nor her attorney noticed the divorce decre stating that i have custody... so when I get my lawyer that'll be the main focus on my case plus to drag her name through the trenches... lower than whale LionsSuck...LionsSuck...LionsSuck...LionsSuck...... thats how deep I am going to drag it! so for now I get EJ every other weekend like I was getting him before and there is nothing she can do to stop that... but she thinks she has won... muahahahaha!!!

Glad to hear you got visitation rights back mate.

VinReaper
02-21-2010, 01:19 AM

Winning a battle is not winning the War!

Knowledge is power!

"And Knowing is half the battle!"

Sorry I couldn't resist!

I am happy you got EJ back for regular visitations.

Damn that villain! Why do chicks have to make this sh1t so effing difficult?!? :mad:

And why women do this? Because they can't stand that you may be happy after you get rid of their useless asses! And just want you to suffer because they are hateful of their own lives!

They use their "Motherly" rights over the kids that the "system" gave them indiscriminately to be passive aggressive. They think they are hurting the guy that escaped their grasp, but in actually they are harming the child directly.

I have seen it too many times! Dumb! Dumb! Dumb!

VR

ratchet
02-21-2010, 01:28 AM
Glad to hear you got your visitation back - do you think the judge was trying to do you a favor by geting you a lawyer rather than letting you speak and maybe damaging your case?

VinReaper
02-21-2010, 01:31 AM
Glad to hear you got your visitation back - do you think the judge was trying to do you a favor by geting you a lawyer rather than letting you speak and maybe damaging your case?

It's the judges duty that each side has an equal representation. So since she brought hers. The judge will offer one to Eric since he probably can't retain one himself!

Just going through the motions is my guess!

Just from experience from my family members!

VR

ratchet
02-21-2010, 01:33 AM
It's the judges duty that each side has an equal representation. So since she brought hers. The judge will offer one to Eric since he probably can't retain one himself!

Just going through the motions is my guess!

Just from experience from my family members!

VR

See, that's what I was thinking...

VinReaper
02-21-2010, 01:35 AM
See, that's what I was thinking...

Yeah! People just covering their arses! No real justice!

Usually the family courts are Judges that have been presiding too long and were at first eager to see families be helped. But after years of trials, they are just callous and numbed, like anyone would be, and just want to get out of the court room as soon as possible each day!

The family courts in NY are a nightmare to deal with, just because they are so swamped all the time!

VR

Justin
03-09-2010, 11:19 PM
Just read this thread, man Eric i hope everything works out for you Bro, as much for your little man's future as for yours, i wouldn't want your ex looking after my dog after reading some of these stories! You have my best wishes and prayers for the 21st mate!

Collection King 13
03-10-2010, 12:16 AM
Thanks Guys... My Court appointed lawyer just sent me a letter so I have to call her up and set up a metting to see how we attack this witch!

Frankierock
03-10-2010, 01:00 PM
Thanks Guys... My Court appointed lawyer just sent me a letter so I have to call her up and set up a metting to see how we attack this witch!

Eric next time you see her Throw Water on her, maybe she will melt like in the Wizard of OZ!!!

All kidding Aside I hope at the next court date you get what is right for you and your kids...some of these Damn Judges just do not listen...It's just a shame, But just go with Guns A blazing, do what ever it takes to make her the one that looks unfit to be a Parent...Good Luck Bro!!

Mr. Kennedy
03-10-2010, 01:03 PM
Eric next time you see her Throw Water on her, maybe she will melt like in the Wizard of OZ!!!

All kidding Aside I hope at the next court date you get what is right for you and your kids...some of these Damn Judges just do not listen...It's just a shame, But just go with Guns A blazing, do what ever it takes to make her the one that looks unfit to be a Parent...Good Luck Bro!!

:iagree: :goodpost:

wolverinejedi007
03-25-2010, 06:52 AM
you go Eric...I am wanting to do the same with my ex...shes very unflexible even thought we agreed to be flexible to change wekends and parenting time she wont hear of it...shes such and ass...Oh I soo want to take the girls away from her...and I also have a hidden ace up my sleeve but I will play it at a later date.

Oh did I mention that she says I cant claim one of my giorls on my taxes??? What a greedy LionsSuck...LionsSuck...LionsSuck...LionsSuck...LionsSuck...!!!!!!! We will see about that one.

Bullseye
03-25-2010, 07:14 AM
If you can afford it get your own lawyer and not rely on a court appointed one. A female one would be best and do some research.

Your right BTW fathers have little or no rights but if you don't pay your maintenance your in trouble regardless if you have any visitation.

VinReaper
03-25-2010, 09:34 AM
If you can afford it get your own lawyer and not rely on a court appointed one. A female one would be best and do some research.

Your right BTW fathers have little or no rights but if you don't pay your maintenance your in trouble regardless if you have any visitation.

Absolutely right!

What you should also look into is attorneys that provide public services pro bono for cases they deem fit. Their are organizations of attorneys here in Westchester that to charitable work in this capacity. You make an appointment with them, they hear your story and based on its merits and your situation, they may or may not handle it for you for free!

They helped a friend of mine once with a labor dispute when he was fired from his job because of someone else's mistake and they were disputing his unemployment benefits.

He won!

VR

Collection King 13
04-19-2010, 11:42 AM
She is still an idiot... I had to e-mail this to my lawyer...

On Tuesday April 13th, I received a voicemail from a nurse at EJ's school, Harvey Zooker, He proceeded to inform me that he was called up to EJ's class because EJ was really nervous about a test and couldn't concentrate and also informed me that his vitals were fine and EJ was fine and he was going to get a make up test. So this made me think that EJ's Mom (Natalie) FINALLY added me to the blue card, maybe by her lawyers advice, in EJ's school, but I was wrong. I called EJ later that evening to ask him what happened and how he was feeling and since she listens to my calls with him she immediately snatched the phone from EJ and asked me what am I talking about. She proceeded to get irate and stated "NOT FOR NOTHING YOU'RE NOT EVEN ON THE BLUE CARD, IT MUST HAVE BEEN MISTAKE OR FROM A DIFFERENT STUDENT OR SCHOOL" so I all I stated was "OK" just to calm her down. I saved the voicemail and re-listened to it just to make sure and the nurse states "This is regarding Eric Sanchez Jr. at P.S. 14 in Ms. Rubenstein's class."

Court is Wed. Morning! I can't wait to get this over with!

Frankierock
04-19-2010, 11:54 AM
She is still an idiot... I had to e-mail this to my lawyer...

On Tuesday April 13th, I received a voicemail from a nurse at EJ's school, Harvey Zooker, He proceeded to inform me that he was called up to EJ's class because EJ was really nervous about a test and couldn't concentrate and also informed me that his vitals were fine and EJ was fine and he was going to get a make up test. So this made me think that EJ's Mom (Natalie) FINALLY added me to the blue card, maybe by her lawyers advice, in EJ's school, but I was wrong. I called EJ later that evening to ask him what happened and how he was feeling and since she listens to my calls with him she immediately snatched the phone from EJ and asked me what am I talking about. She proceeded to get irate and stated "NOT FOR NOTHING YOU'RE NOT EVEN ON THE BLUE CARD, IT MUST HAVE BEEN MISTAKE OR FROM A DIFFERENT STUDENT OR SCHOOL" so I all I stated was "OK" just to calm her down. I saved the voicemail and re-listened to it just to make sure and the nurse states "This is regarding Eric Sanchez Jr. at P.S. 14 in Ms. Rubenstein's class."

Court is Wed. Morning! I can't wait to get this over with!

The more Ammo the better...Hopefully this week you will be done with it all, and of course on the winning side...And all I can tell you which I am sure you already Know...

Bi-tches Be Crazy!! lol

Good Luck Eric!! :thumbs2:

Collection King 13
04-19-2010, 11:56 AM
Thanks Frankie!

VinReaper
04-19-2010, 02:26 PM
The more Ammo the better...Hopefully this week you will be done with it all, and of course on the winning side...And all I can tell you which I am sure you already Know...

Bi-tches Be Crazy!! lol

Good Luck Eric!! :thumbs2:

Amen to that!

You couldn't be more right!

Good luck CK!

I will be saying many a novena for you and EJ! :thumbs2:

VR

Jesse321
04-19-2010, 02:37 PM
I know I don't need to tell you this Eric, but just remember, KEEP YOUR COOL NO MATTER WHAT ... she's going to do everything in her power to rattle you, you can't let the court see that or your goose is cooked.

And besides, the calmer you stay, the more hysterical she's like to get, and that can only benefit you more in the long run.

Good luck man, all the best to ya. :)

lord odin
04-19-2010, 02:47 PM
[QUOTE=Collection King 13;3287857]She is still an idiot... I had to e-mail this to my lawyer...

Court is Wed. Morning! I can't wait to get this over with
Good luck.

Collection King 13
04-21-2010, 10:59 PM
Well it's not over... but the ball is bouncing my way!!! :buttrock: Next court date is June 23rd...

It went good... Her lawyer is a ROOKIE!!! LMAO!!! He got shut down buy the judge a couple of times... My ex left the court room all flusterd because she has to take another day off from work and pay her lawyer again! :laugh:

Her lawyer sent my lawyer some obserd settlement they wanted me to agree on... I read over it and almost used it to wipe my ass with it and hand it back to him... :laugh:

The only thing is that I lost my little Ace with the divorce decree... The Judge said that it was a mistake and had to be ammended, but it was worth seeing her lawyer scramble because he missed it!!!

I am think about sending a settlement agreement from my lawyer to hers stating that I want EJ for 3 weekends a month and 2 - 3 weeks a year... but I have to set up an appointment with my lawyer to further discuss that option...

mwf6171
04-21-2010, 11:35 PM
Good luck mate!

VinReaper
04-21-2010, 11:35 PM
Well it's not over... but the ball is bouncing my way!!! :buttrock: Next court date is June 23rd...

It went good... Her lawyer is a ROOKIE!!! LMAO!!! He got shut down buy the judge a couple of times... My ex left the court room all flusterd because she has to take another day off from work and pay her lawyer again! :laugh:

Her lawyer sent my lawyer some obserd settlement they wanted me to agree on... I read over it and almost used it to wipe my ass with it and hand it back to him... :laugh:

The only thing is that I lost my little Ace with the divorce decree... The Judge said that it was a mistake and had to be ammended, but it was worth seeing her lawyer scramble because he missed it!!!

I am think about sending a settlement agreement from my lawyer to hers stating that I want EJ for 3 weekends a month and 2 - 3 weeks a year... but I have to set up an appointment with my lawyer to further discuss that option...

Glad to hear things are going your way.

Always aim high and if you come in a little lower it's all good!

Remember you can always lower the price. Its much more difficult to raise it again.

Keep up the good fight!:thumbs2:

VR

J Storm
04-21-2010, 11:38 PM

fvck that, why don't you share custody of him?

Collection King 13
04-22-2010, 08:24 AM
fvck that, why don't you share custody of him?

Joint Custody is already stipulated!!!! I was glad they made her realize that yesterday!

RichBamf
04-22-2010, 08:49 AM
Eric, glad things are going your way a little more mate. If she was my ex I think I'd be in caught for murder by now, you must have the patience of a saint!

Collection King 13
04-22-2010, 08:56 AM
Eric, glad things are going your way a little more mate. If she was my ex I think I'd be in caught for murder by now, you must have the patience of a saint!

Lauralynne hates that about me sometimes... lol... Somethings I am very patient with and others not so patient... The one reason I am so patient with this is because it's for EJ.

I am still laughing and the settlement agreement that my lawyer said 'NO' to in court... :)

RichBamf
04-22-2010, 09:00 AM
Lauralynne hates that about me sometimes... lol... Somethings I am very patient with and others not so patient... The one reason I am so patient with this is because it's for EJ.

I am still laughing and the settlement agreement that my lawyer said 'NO' to in court... :)

That's the ticket, keep your eye on the prize and keep focused...then she'll get mad that all her tricks aren't working.

The more you show that you can handle this right, the more the judge sees how serious you are in your provision of care for E Jr.

I think they'll also see that even though you are probably justified to seek sole custody, you don't wanna remove him completely from his mother, which is something the courts will see as mature and not self serving, but in E Jr's best interests.

I wish you all the luck in the world mate...whatever is best for E Jr is best all round. :thumbs2:

Collection King 13
04-22-2010, 09:01 AM
Thanks Rich!!!!

VinReaper
04-22-2010, 09:02 AM
That's the ticket, keep your eye on the prize and keep focused...then she'll get mad that all her tricks aren't working.

The more you show that you can handle this right, the more the judge sees how serious you are in your provision of care for E Jr.

I think they'll also see that even though you are probably justified to seek sole custody, you don't wanna remove him completely from his mother, which is something the courts will see as mature and not self serving, but in E Jr's best interests.

I wish you all the luck in the world mate...whatever is best for E Jr is best all round. :thumbs2:

Amen! Well said! :thumbs2:

VR

Wrothy
04-22-2010, 09:03 AM

Well said Rich! :thumbs2:

Alex655321
04-22-2010, 09:31 AM
Glad that you got some good news Eric !

Hope it ends up they way you want it, as I am sure it will be great for EJ too !

Sniper
04-22-2010, 10:43 AM
great news erik!!!! I am shocked it took that long for them to the mistake about custody..LOL

Frankierock
04-22-2010, 11:51 AM
Glad to see it's getting better for you Bro!! :buttrock:

Collection King 13
09-15-2010, 09:20 PM
The king shoots and he scores!!!!!!!!!!! :buttrock:

Alex655321
09-15-2010, 09:22 PM
The king shoots and he scores!!!!!!!!!!! :buttrock:

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l52/alex655321_2006/Joke%20Pictures/GRINCHSMILE.gif

Collection King 13
09-15-2010, 09:27 PM
Well I won the visitation case! I get everything I wanted!!! I get him every other weekend, I get him 2 days a week, I get him for 1 week in the winter and 2 weeks in the summer, I get him for 3 extra days after Christmas, every fathers day, and every other Thanksgiving!!!! Also he is allowed to be with my family members if I can't be around or something comes up!!! So I got everything!!! and the judge was pissed at her for not showing up at the last court date!!!!

I am so HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:overjoyed: :overjoyed: :overjoyed: :overjoyed: :overjoyed:

VinReaper
09-15-2010, 09:35 PM
AWESOME!!! CONGRATULATIONS MY BROTHER!!! :buttrock:

I am so very happy for you!!! And more so for EJ!!!

He gets to stay away from the crazy woman now for a short period of time every week! :)

VR

Simon Williams
09-15-2010, 09:37 PM
:thumbs2: :thumbs2: :thumbs2: :thumbs2: :thumbs2: :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock:

J Storm
09-15-2010, 10:38 PM
Well I won the visitation case! I get everything I wanted!!! I get him every other weekend, I get him 2 days a week, I get him for 1 week in the winter and 2 weeks in the summer, I get him for 3 extra days after Christmas, every fathers day, and every other Thanksgiving!!!! Also he is allowed to be with my family members if I can't be around or something comes up!!! So I got everything!!! and the judge was pissed at her for not showing up at the last court date!!!!

SWEET :buttrock:

Frankierock
09-16-2010, 01:36 AM

NICE!!!

Congrats bro, That is great news, so glad it all finally turned out for you!

wolverinejedi007
09-17-2010, 01:19 AM
Congrats Eric!!!!!!!!!!!

I am working on changing my parenting times now since 4 hours of sleep a night is killing me!!!!!!!!!!!

Wrothy
09-17-2010, 01:43 AM
Great news Eric! :thumbs2:

Argonus
09-17-2010, 02:39 AM
Congratulations, Eric.. that's great news. :)

nbr3bagshotrow
09-17-2010, 10:31 AM
Congratulations! EJ will be much better off having more time with his father.

Jesse321
09-17-2010, 10:36 AM
KICK ASS!!!!!

Congrats Eric, I'm REALLY happy for both of you!! :overjoyed:

ANGRYCOMICMAN
09-17-2010, 10:47 AM
Hooray. The Good Guys Scored!!!!!

Weenie.

Collection King 13
11-30-2010, 04:41 PM
Thanks Guys!

Its funny because she still tries to act like an idiot and I just keep shutting her down with my court documents! :D