Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Exodiuz's Vids & Video Games

Old 07-18-2012, 10:41 AM   #1
vinnnie
Luke Cage

Tekken Tag Tournament 2

I loved the first Tekken Tag Tournament and still play it on my ps2. Anyone else is waiting for this game?

Here's a 'Girl Power' trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=ySNl3jcpWLI

And here's the PS3/XBOX360 trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgPzd...eature=related
vinnnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 03:40 PM   #2
Juggernaut
The Falcon

I was dissapointed by the last Tekken game I bought. Was it Tekken 5?

anyway i will buy this game when it's on sale. I like beat em up games and it is Tekken after all.
Juggernaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 05:08 PM   #3
vinnnie
Luke Cage

Tekken 6 is the last one in the series. I am dissapointed too, been dissapointed since tekken 5, not much difference between 4 and the storyline is becoming more stupid. Still playing it though, I loved Tekken Tag Tournament the most.
vinnnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 03:19 PM   #4
Juggernaut
The Falcon

Tekken 6 it was.

I always play beat em up games atleast until every character is unlocked. Tekken 6 was just so tedious that I had to kick myself to play it. I then sold the game.
Old 07-19-2012, 04:28 PM   #5
Quicksilver
Suicide Squad

I did not like tekken 6 either, but tekken tag 2 looks quite awesome, with the new specials and everything
Quicksilver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 04:26 PM   #6
Juggernaut
The Falcon

Thinking about the next generation beat em ups that came out on PS1 that blew me away were Tekken, Soul Calibur (it had another title back then) and Battle Arena Toshinden.

I played Toshinden all the time. It sucks they did not continue. A Toshinden game for PS3 or the 360 would have been so awesome.

I did not play the Wii release, The characters reminded more of something out of a Square Enix RPG han Toshinden beat em up.
Old 07-26-2012, 08:37 PM   #7
StatueHunter75
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

I reserved this today. I'm surprised they're not doing any kind of collectors edition for this like they usually do?
StatueHunter75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 06:24 AM   #8
SkyPirate82
Death is hereditary.

Some quick pics of the We Are Tekken edition of the game that I got today (PS3). It's not supposed to come out until tomorrow here in the UK so I was pleasantly surprised to get this in the mail. Sorry about the glare; it's really sunny here today.

All my attempts to snap the art book failed horribly but it's a lot thicker than I was expecting and features character profiles alongside artwork from the likes of Junny and Shunya Yamash!ta. I might try and take more pics later on.

The metal case houses the game disc and the Tekken Takes Tokyo documentary on a second disc. The soundtrack CDs are bundled in their own separate thin case.
SkyPirate82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 11:33 PM   #9
StatueHunter75
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyPirate82 View Post
Some quick pics of the We Are Tekken edition of the game that I got today (PS3). It's not supposed to come out until tomorrow here in the UK so I was pleasantly surprised to get this in the mail. Sorry about the glare; it's really sunny here today.

All my attempts to snap the art book failed horribly but it's a lot thicker than I was expecting and features character profiles alongside artwork from the likes of Junny and Shunya Yamash!ta. I might try and take more pics later on.

The metal case houses the game disc and the Tekken Takes Tokyo documentary on a second disc. The soundtrack CDs are bundled in their own separate thin case.
How much and where did you get it? Thanks.
StatueHunter75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 12:02 AM   #10
markuz30
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

I want this set as well!!! I want the ARTBOOK so bad.. Is michelle chang and all the added characters included in the artbook?
markuz30 is offline   Reply With Quote