Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Kotobukiya

Old 01-14-2014, 10:15 AM   #1
WantIt_NeedIt
Frackin!

Great Kotobukiya sellers

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to pass on a great seller of Kotobukiya pieces I found on Ebay a while back and have gone to ever since. The seller's name is Chris,his ebay name is GadgetDynamix and his email is sales@gadgetdynamix.com.

I highly recommend shooting him an email before you pull the trigger on any Koto items and check and see what he can do for you. His prices are lower than anywhere else I've found to date. Items ship direct from Koto to you and he has a return policy where if something comes damaged or defective you can return to him and he will take care of it. Again, i can't praise Chris, his prices and his customer service enough. Tell him John sent you if you reach out to him and be sure to ask what he can do from a price standpoint. He will most likely work with you to make the sale happen.

I'll be ordering KOTO Juggernaut from Chris next...

Now that I've gave my guy a shout out, are there other sellers people have used in the past that they can share? This hobby gets expensive so I'm sure we can all agree getting a good deal is somewhat part of the excitement of getting a new piece!
WantIt_NeedIt is offline   Reply With Quote