Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 07-12-2007, 12:53 AM   #1
Viper245
Crime Syndicate

My First HH Statue.......

I am new to the HH line and I just picked up HH Iron Fist and I must say that I am extremely impressed with the quality of this statue. Pictures do not do this statue justice. It looks truly amazing in person. I am extremely happy with it and plan to pick up more in the HH line.

One thing I must say about HH is their attention to quality control and packaging is impeccable. On the quality control front, my statue arrived without any damage at all which was very refreshing. Up until now, I collected the SS Marvel line and almost every statue I purchased arrived with some type of major damage and it was obvious that they were packaged that way and shipped out. SS quality control stinks in my opinion based on my experience and I have stopped collecting their statues. These are not issues with HH that I have seen so far. Also HH packaging is great too with the Styrofoam corner inserts in the shipping box and an included unpacking instruction sheet to make sure you don't damage the statues while unpacking it. Both are very nice touches. I am not sure if BD does these things or not since I don't have any of their statues but SS sure doesn't.

I am now a true exclusive HH fan and have DD Yellow and IM Blue on order. I also plan to pick up HH Hawkeye. This is also my first post on the board. Glad to be part of the HH community.
Viper245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 01:14 AM   #2
theLOSTAVENGER
Frackin!

Congrats on the Iron Fist and welcome to the forum!
theLOSTAVENGER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 01:27 AM   #3
nemesisenforcer
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

welcome to the forum viper. yes HH produces quality statues but unfortunately they do not have alot. sure hope they would make more. also if you you are going to post a new statue that you got you have to provide pics. sorry it is just our rules.
nemesisenforcer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 01:34 AM   #4
sheople
Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change

Congrats on the IF, I am debating on either getting the RED IF from Bowen or HH. Both look amazing, but because of limited space there can be only be one Red IF in my house.
sheople is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 01:35 AM   #5
moon_knight1971
Rescue

Iron Fist was my 4th HH purchase behind Cap, Hawkeye & the Hulk. I just bought Hercules today and would like to get a DD yeloow but I don't know where to preorder one at besides Best Comics. Welcome to the forum....
moon_knight1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 01:43 AM   #6
rjb America
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

HH puts out very quality statues I Have Cap, Silver Surfer, Have IM, and both DD's on order. And Rob the owner of HH is tops in my book. Welcome to the best forum on the internet!
rjb America is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 01:51 AM   #7
sheople
Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change

Quote:
Originally Posted by moon_knight1971 View Post
Iron Fist was my 4th HH purchase behind Cap, Hawkeye & the Hulk. I just bought Hercules today and would like to get a DD yeloow but I don't know where to preorder one at besides Best Comics. Welcome to the forum....
I ordered mine through my LCS.

http://cornerstorecomics.com/af_hardhero.html
sheople is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 02:05 AM   #8
Viper245
Crime Syndicate

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. Glad to be on board!!

Nemesisenforcer, I'll post pics as soon as I get a chance to take some. I just got it and unpacked it tonight.

Sheople, I also purchased my Iron Fist from Cornerstore Comics and I have HH DD Yellow and IM Blue on order with them. I have always had good luck with them.
Old 07-12-2007, 02:12 AM   #9
Viper245
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheople View Post
Congrats on the IF, I am debating on either getting the RED IF from Bowen or HH. Both look amazing, but because of limited space there can be only be one Red IF in my house.
I would go for the HH Red Iron Fist because of the action pose. BD Red IF's pose is not that exciting even though the sculpt looks good. Just my opinion.
Old 07-12-2007, 02:38 AM   #10
nemesisenforcer
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper245 View Post
Nemesisenforcer, I'll post pics as soon as I get a chance to take some. I just got it and unpacked it tonight.

do you know any LCS that sells statues in the vegas area?
nemesisenforcer is offline   Reply With Quote