Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > CS Moore Studio

Old 01-31-2008, 10:04 PM   #1
Barbarian
Jedi Order

CSM Website Down...

Is anyone else having difficulties accessing the CS Moore studio website? I was perusing yesterday, viewing all the beautiful statues coming my way in the next few months, when I clicked on one link and voila...I received an error message, and have been unable to access it since then. Clay, Shelley, any idea?
Barbarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 10:09 PM   #2
Vracula
Jedi Order

nope!
Vracula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 10:10 PM   #3
CS_Moore_Svc
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbarian View Post
Is anyone else having difficulties accessing the CS Moore studio website? I was perusing yesterday, viewing all the beautiful statues coming my way in the next few months, when I clicked on one link and voila...I received an error message, and have been unable to access it since then. Clay, Shelley, any idea?
Hi Barbarian, Good timing on your post. I was just logging on to ask if any of you were having trouble. We received a call from one customer yesterday but thought it was an isolated problem on his end. Then we received a few more reports of trouble today and I myself had one error message come up today when I was updating an item. Our web host is looking into the situation, but so far there is no logical explanation. When you had the problem were you "logged in" to your account? I have a feeling there's a problem that's coming up when customers log in. Can you get in now if you just try to directly access http://www.csmoorestudio.com? (Not using a bookmark) Thanks. Shelley, The CS Moore Studio
CS_Moore_Svc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 10:16 PM   #4
Barbarian
Jedi Order

Hey Shelley. Thanks for the speedy response. I didn't log in yesterday, but I'm not sure if I was still logged in from the previous time I visited or not. I am still unable to connect with your provided link.
Old 01-31-2008, 10:17 PM   #5
Barbarian
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vracula View Post
nope!
Really? No problems? Were you logged in? I'm getting back to LOST, back next commercial break.
Old 01-31-2008, 10:25 PM   #6
CS_Moore_Svc
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Really? No problems? Were you logged in? I'm getting back to LOST, back next commercial break.
I do think it's occurring after login (not necessarily right away.) It most likely keeps you logged in if you're accessing it from the same computer until you log out, so if you go to the site the next day you may have the same problem. I just logged into the site and noticed that logging in changes the header from http to https, and I'm betting that's when the problems start occurring. That may be why some of my friends have had no problem accessing the site, because they haven't set up profiles.

At any rate, I am working with the hosting company to get to the bottom of what's happening and fix it. In the meantime, if anyone has questions about their order they can feel free to email me at service@csmoorestudio.com. Thanks for your patience! Shelley, The CS Moore Studio
Old 01-31-2008, 10:34 PM   #7
risingstar
Jedi Order

I logged in just fine... No problems.

risingstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 10:34 PM   #8
Barbarian
Jedi Order

Right, right. Thanks a bunch, Shelley.
Old 01-31-2008, 10:35 PM   #9
Barbarian
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar View Post
I logged in just fine... No problems.

Did you try surfing around the site a bit? That's when I started having issues. Here's the error message I receive...

Invalid input. Please press your browser's back button and re-attempt your submission.
Please double-check that the characters you entered are normal A-Z or 0-9 alphanumeric letters or numbers. If you are using any special symbols in your submission, please remove them, and then re-submit your request.

Example of special characters would be the following: !@#$%^&*-(),+={}?:"

If you continue to experience problems, please contact customer service with the following information:
Time of error: 1/31/2008 8:35:57 PM CST
Field Name: /history
Web Page: /Default.asp
Old 01-31-2008, 10:40 PM   #10
CS_Moore_Svc
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Did you try surfing around the site a bit? That's when I started having issues. Here's the error message I receive...

Invalid input. Please press your browser's back button and re-attempt your submission.
Please double-check that the characters you entered are normal A-Z or 0-9 alphanumeric letters or numbers. If you are using any special symbols in your submission, please remove them, and then re-submit your request.

Example of special characters would be the following: !@#$%^&*-(),+={}?:"

If you continue to experience problems, please contact customer service with the following information:
Time of error: 1/31/2008 8:35:57 PM CST
Field Name: /history
Web Page: /Default.asp
Yeah, that's the same one I got and others have reported. Thanks Barbarian. Ugh.