Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Kotobukiya

Old 02-16-2006, 04:37 AM   #1
Mookeylama
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Best place for acrylic cases?

the kind u just place over a statue. premade or custom. what's ur favorite place? thanks.
Mookeylama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2006, 08:31 AM   #2
Gianco
X-Force

There are a lot, this is one:

http://store.casesforcollectibles.com/index.html
Gianco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2006, 06:48 PM   #3
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Yeah I need to get some Acrylic cases too. I need to find something that can hold an Attakus Jabba the Hutt, Salacious Crumb, Han Solo Carbonite and eventually the Gamorrean Guard, Bib Fortuna and Oola.

Where is cap70?? Are these the cases he uses? I remember him posting some pics of his Jabba setup a while back and these look similar. I'd love to get some feedback from people regarding their cases, which they like best and why.

Thanks for the link Gianco.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2006, 07:01 PM   #4
cap70
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellboy
Where is cap70?? Are these the cases he uses? I remember him posting some pics of his Jabba setup a while back and these look similar. I'd love to get some feedback from people regarding their cases, which they like best and why.
Speaking.
Yes, these are the cases I use. Very nice cases indeed and good prices, if you compare with what another manufacturers are charging. Fast shipping and excellent packaging.
cap70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2006, 07:22 PM   #5
RichardW
I am da law!

I got my cases for my CM TX and T-850 from them yesterday. The boxes they ship in are huge. Their packaging is excellent like Cap said!
RichardW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2006, 08:08 PM   #6
Gianco
X-Force

Quote:
Yeah I need to get some Acrylic cases too. I need to find something that can hold an Attakus Jabba the Hutt, Salacious Crumb, Han Solo Carbonite and eventually the Gamorrean Guard, Bib Fortuna and Oola.

Thanks for the link Gianco.
You're welcome!
Old 02-16-2006, 08:21 PM   #7
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cap70
Speaking.
Yes, these are the cases I use. Very nice cases indeed and good prices, if you compare with what another manufacturers are charging. Fast shipping and excellent packaging.
that was quick.

Couple of questions for ya if you don't mind. Are you planning on upgrading the size of your Jabba case to accomodate the Gamorrean, Bib and Oola when they arrive? If so what size would you recommend and what size is your current case? I remember I liked the spacing between your statues in that picture you posted. Any chance you still have that pic. and wouldn't mind reposting it? Thanks in advance for your input.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2006, 08:42 PM   #8
cap70
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Quote:
that was quick.

Couple of questions for ya if you don't mind. Are you planning on upgrading the size of your Jabba case to accomodate the Gamorrean, Bib and Oola when they arrive? If so what size would you recommend and what size is your current case? I remember I liked the spacing between your statues in that picture you posted. Any chance you still have that pic. and wouldn't mind reposting it? Thanks in advance for your input.
Hi HB, yup, after I saw the massive Gamorrean size, I may need top upgrade after all. No biggie, since I will use the case to hold some SS PF 1/4 Marvel pieces.
About the size, I will wait until all pieces are here, then I will buy another case. Don't want to take the risk this time.

Here's the picture of my Jabba Palace. This case is 42" Long x 22" deep x 20" high. HUGE! I "may" be able to fit the G Guard if I remove Han on Carbonite from the stand and place it laying flat against the back. Then I can push Salacious Pipe to the front and place Bib in the back, talking with Jabba. But I'm ready to buy another case if my plan doesn't work. lol

cap70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2006, 09:36 PM   #9
El Diablo
Doom Patrol

Quote:
Originally Posted by cap70
Hi HB, yup, after I saw the massive Gamorrean size, I may need top upgrade after all. No biggie, since I will use the case to hold some SS PF 1/4 Marvel pieces.
About the size, I will wait until all pieces are here, then I will buy another case. Don't want to take the risk this time.

Here's the picture of my Jabba Palace. This case is 42" Long x 22" deep x 20" high. HUGE! I "may" be able to fit the G Guard if I remove Han on Carbonite from the stand and place it laying flat against the back. Then I can push Salacious Pipe to the front and place Bib in the back, talking with Jabba. But I'm ready to buy another case if my plan doesn't work. lol
Wow cap that`s an excellent display you`ve got there! Wish I had the space for something like that
El Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2006, 11:28 PM   #10
Gianco
X-Force

Damn you Carlinho! The more I see your Jabba scene, the more I want to get the whole set! MUST RESIST! My wife would kill me without hesitation!