Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > General Discussion

Old 05-20-2006, 11:30 PM   #1
Sam Wilson
Samurai Vato

bail money for Sammy...

Yo,

My dumb a$# stupid single yeast infected ***** neighbor is having a really obnoxious party right now, I already had to kick some dumb beyotch out who parked on my driveway, I marched over to the house and cursed everyone out in there until the dumb beyotch came and moved her car, and now some other dumb beyotch just rang our doorbell, waking both me and my wife up demanding to be let into the party.

Oh yeah, she got the wrong house. The real, real wrong house.

I proceded to tell the dumb beyotch how much of a dumb beyotch I thought she was, and instructed her to get the fu$# off of my steps and stick her head in a goddamn toilet and drown herself. I pay to much in association fees for this ****.

Then I called Cobb County police. Dispatch, not 911. Hopefully they'll show up.

Either that, or I go over there and start punching yuppies in the face until they start leaving. And I will do it to. i am so livid right now I am going to pop. At 7 AM, on my way to the gym I'm going to get my dumb c$#t neighbor out of bed and tell her exactly why she can never do this crap ever again. Man, I am pissed.
Sam Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2006, 11:41 PM   #2
Gianco
X-Force

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Wilson
Yo,

My dumb a$# stupid single yeast infected ***** neighbor is having a really obnoxious party right now, I already had to kick some dumb beyotch out who parked on my driveway, I marched over to the house and cursed everyone out in there until the dumb beyotch came and moved her car, and now some other dumb beyotch just rang our doorbell, waking both me and my wife up demanding to be let into the party.

I proceded to tell the dumb beyotch how much of a dumb beyotch I thought she was, and instructed her to get the fu$# off of my steps and stick her head in a goddamn toilet and drown herself. I pay to much in association fees for this ****.

Either that, or I go over there and start punching yuppies in the face until they start leaving. And I will do it to. i am so livid right now I am going to pop. At 7 AM, on my way to the gym I'm going to get my dumb c$#t neighbor out of bed and tell her exactly why she can never do this crap ever again. Man, I am pissed.
I hate that kind of sh@t! Kill'em all Sammy
Time to bring the old #42 bat for some swinging practice!!!
Gianco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2006, 12:00 AM   #3
pablocruze
Minister of GORE/ROT Mod Relations

Quote:
Yo,

Man you go to bed early...
pablocruze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2006, 01:06 AM   #4
DDura711
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Yo,

OH yeah Sam. I just heard that they are making fun of you and said you BBQ like a B!TCH! I said Not my Sam. But they said Yeah that dumb ass doesn't know a thing about good BBQ.
I wouldn't stand for that man, go throw down some punks and I'll be here to root you on Bro.
DDura711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2006, 01:07 AM   #5
boondocksaint
Painter / Troublemaker
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablocruze
Man you go to bed early...

lol....sam early rising manana?
boondocksaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2006, 01:50 AM   #6
Daywalker
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

im on my way to the airport - nial ridden bat in hand - be there in a few hours
Daywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2006, 02:18 AM   #7
Tommy Allison
Sculptor
Sculptor

Sammy. You know, as your friend, two words come to mind. Plausible Deniability. These words are important before you undertake any kind of endeavor that might land you in the pokey.

Check Out My Blog at....

http://madrobotstudios.blogspot.com

My portfolio is...

http://www.comicspace.com/madrobotommy
Tommy Allison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2006, 02:21 AM   #8
d rod
Xtreme Sports Master
Administrator

say the word brotha, just say the word. btw, how do you really feel?
d rod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2006, 02:28 AM   #9
Tommy Allison
Sculptor
Sculptor

Here's a question that has to be asked. How do you feel about their pets if they have any? Would they suffer if their owners went missing? If you can't empathize with your moron neighbors, at least try to empathize with their pets. If you can, earn their pet's trust with an extra bit of Kibble, and then after some training, you can have their pets turn on them, and do your bidding. Hence, Plausible Deniability.

But I may have said too much already...

Check Out My Blog at....

http://madrobotstudios.blogspot.com

My portfolio is...

http://www.comicspace.com/madrobotommy
Tommy Allison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2006, 06:59 AM   #10
firestorm
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

Cool

One anonymous phone call to the cops mentioning either a lot of underage drinking or a lot of drugging going on will definitely put the cops on the trail of that c**t of a neighbor of yours... and it will damn sure f**k up THAT party for the rest of the night... you might lose some sleep that night, but at least you'll get some satisfaction out of it... and when you see her the next time around, don't say a word, just give her that knowing smile and a little chuckle, and just privately enjoy that second wave of satisfaction that you feel... and just let her wonder... ...
firestorm is offline   Reply With Quote