Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Just The Facts... > Collection Corner

Old 10-13-2010, 11:39 AM   #1
NemisisJedi
Doh!

Where to get quality statues like on here??

Hi everyone, this is my first post and quite new to the site (joined a while ago and forgot all about it, sorry very bad i know), i have seen some really nice stuff here, great work to you all.

Silly question probably, but sure someone can give me a straight answer. I am new to collecting statues, i have many superman statues from dc direct etc, but wondered.... if you search for superman, you get lots of stunning statues like "Doomsday VS Superman", "Hulk VS Superman" etc etc.

Where can you buy these from? Are they only available on certain sites? I am in the UK and dont know where to get them?

Thanks for your help and look forward to checking the site out some more.
NemisisJedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 11:44 AM   #2
armitage
Kindly Asked To Leave

Welcome to the forum!
If you're on the market for statues try ebay. I get 99.9% of my stuff through there. Many people ship overseas but the shipping can be pricey.
Otherwise scan the buy/sell/trade section on this forum to see if there may be something you like. There are alot of stand up people here who you can
count on.
http://www.statueforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=65
armitage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 03:48 AM   #3
NemisisJedi
Doh!

Thanks for the reply, i have checked out the buy/sell/trade section and found a couple statues thanks.

Only thing, the statues i mentioned previously like the Doomsday vs Superman statue, and Hulk vs Superman, are these sort of statues one off's, or are they created and sold in mass?
NemisisJedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 10:13 PM   #4
chrisaaa
Kindly Asked To Leave

These are mostly custom statues that people have privately commissioned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NemisisJedi View Post
Thanks for the reply, i have checked out the buy/sell/trade section and found a couple statues thanks.

Only thing, the statues i mentioned previously like the Doomsday vs Superman statue, and Hulk vs Superman, are these sort of statues one off's, or are they created and sold in mass?
chrisaaa is offline   Reply With Quote