Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Movies / TV / DVD / Music

Old 09-24-2012, 11:05 PM   #1
Spideristic
Kingpin

Beverly Hills Pawn

I received an email from a representive of Asylum Entertainment. They are working on a new show for Reelz Channel and are interested in using movie/TV props on their show. I am guessing many others might have received the same email by now.

Here is the email minus the email address and phone number.

"My name is Melissa Widjaja and I'm working on a new show for Reelz Channel, the network that brought you “The Kennedys.” We are interested in using movie/TV props on our show and would like to speak with you more about it. If you could call or email me so I can discuss more details with you I'd greatly appreciate it."

I informed her how collectors have been misled in the past with shows like Collection Intervention and that most collectors would be very wary about appearing on such shows for reality TV drama. She assured that this show was nothing like Collection Intervention and then she passed the following details in a document file where the title Beverly Hills Pawn was mentioned.

"Have you ever wanted to live the fantasy life? Yossi Dina is the man that makes dreams come true! The Dina Collection is where Beverly Hills and Hollywood elite come to wheel and deal! Whether a celeb needs to be frosted for their big movie premiere, to finding that perfect million dollar gift for a loved one, to financing their next big blockbuster hit… Yossi Dina is the man to see! Beverly Hills Pawn is the new show from Reelzchannel that gives you that glimpse behind the curtain of the Rich and Famous!

Yossi Dina has over 25 years of collecting rare treasures of priceless antiques, fine art, one of a kind jewelry, he is the Beverly Hills go to man for buying and selling high end items. He’s always up for the challenge of juggling his exclusive clienteles with protecting his investments and making sure everyone leaves satisfied!

REELZCHANNEL—TV About Movies® launched in September 2006 and is currently reaching more than 63 million homes nationwide. REELZCHANNEL is a cable and satellite network delivering daily original programming that is all about movies and entertainment, including the celebrities, fashion, music and stories behind the stories. REELZCHANNEL connects movie fans to each movie throughout its lifespan – script buzz, production, trailers, theatrical, DVD, On-Demand and Pay-Per-View release – all the way to the television premiere."

ReelzChannel to air “Beverly Hills Pawn” » Realscreen
After searching found this page about the show.
Spideristic is offline   Reply With Quote