Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 01-29-2009, 09:39 PM   #1
Averone
Kindly Asked To Leave

ARH studios burns down!

A total loss!!!

"To all our customers, friends and fans:
My heart is in pain, my life almost taken, and all our dreams and hopes turned into ashes.

On the night of January 27, 2009 around 2:30 am, my house, studio, and warehouse caught on fire burning and destroying everything that I had in life.

It is with extremely sadness that I report the loss of all our inventory, machinery, material and personal items to a fire that in just a few minutes consumed to ashes, my house and my studio in Boise, ID.

I lost everything, not only material but the most precious possession I had in life. My dog, companion and faithful friend, Seven, lost his life in the fire after getting trapped on the upstairs level of the house. My dog, Seven, perished along with everything else I had.

A loss so overwhelming for us that at this moment it might have compromised our ability to stay in business. Just a couple of days from delivering our first wholesale of statues made through the Preview catalogue magazine, I face the hardest blow and toughest challenge ever to strike me.

All statues ordered and ready for delivery were lost. At this time we are unable to deliver any orders. If you did not received your order already it is because it was lost to the fire. Some silicone molds were rescued and there might be a chance to recover some of them.

King Arthur master was lost, and also all the other projects in development. Leonidas master was also lost, but we still think we can recover something from some of the silicone molds that were not severely affected by the fire.

Everything that was lost can be replaced with time. Money, machinery, statues, and all my personal belongings can be replaced , but I cannot describe the pain I have in my heart for not being able to rescue my dog Seven! Those who know me on a personal level know how much I loved him.

The fire started in the first floor of the house where the Thor statues boxes were stocked. Due to a short circuit in one the heaters that set fire to the cardboard boxes all the house burned down to ashes. I was sleeping in my room upstairs when I heard the smoke alarm that woke me up in time to evacuate the house. There was not time to save anything, and everything was lost.

Soon, I'll be contacting every customer that has orders with us, so you will know exactly the status of your pending order.

As for this moment, I can only cry in hopes that one day I can suppress the images of Seven trying to scape through the upstair window. I think I'll never forgive myself for not being able to save him!

Arahom Radjah"

This is a disaster of the greatest magnitude! I am so sorry for his loss! The most important being his dog and best friend that cannot be replaced!

I am speechless!

Arahom and family you have my deepest sympathies for your loss.

Alex
Averone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 09:41 PM   #2
Alex655321
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

OMG that is horrible !

Glad Arahom got out ok.

If anyone I know can rebound from this it's Arahom, one of the strongest people I know.
Alex655321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 09:43 PM   #3
boondocksaint
Painter / Troublemaker
Producer

thats just horrible...sorry for your loss
boondocksaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 09:53 PM   #4
skorpsta
Ghost

OMG!!!!!!!!!ARAHOM!!! so sorry for your lost with seven.....man im so sorry......thank god your okay. i hope and pray that all will be restored, but i feel real sorry for you losing your best friend.
skorpsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 10:01 PM   #5
JACKermeister
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

whoa! sorry for what happened and for your loss.
JACKermeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 10:08 PM   #6
rychehitman
Galactus

I have no words....

My prayers are with you Arahom.
rychehitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 10:14 PM   #7
ZKULPTOR
MASTERING 3D!!!!!!
Producer

I am so sorry to hear this Arahom, if you can read this, if there's anything that I can do to help
I hope that all of those people who hate you learn a lesson in forgiving... I really feel awful.... all of our differences, mistakes, and shortcomings aside, we should be more humane....more united... I am so sorry
ZKULPTOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 10:17 PM   #8
Godswar
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

I am speechless. I am sorry for you loss.
Godswar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 10:19 PM   #9
nexus
Young Justice
Adamantium Plus Member

Arahom, that is terrible terrible news. I feel heartbroken for you. Especially the loss of your dog. I think he was the one you used to have in your avatar, so I know he was your good friend. I hope that you had insurance. You have your health, your family and your talent. I know a lot of people here support you and you will recover from this. Your dreams will still be fulfilled.
nexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 10:21 PM   #10
Bullseye
Mod Assassin
Super Moderator

This is dreadful news Arahom. I am sure you will recover from this and go from strenght to strenght.
Bullseye is offline   Reply With Quote