Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > Comics

Old 10-19-2005, 05:12 PM   #1
Babytoxie
Ghost

Questions on sexuality of certain characters

So we have some super-characters who are known to be ***, such as Apollo and Midnighter, and Northstar. I have a question regarding some others. Mind you, this is due to the fact that I haven't read many of their stories, so pardon me if I'm asking the obvious or being absurd:

Bibbo (Superman) - I've read an early issue of The Man of Steel where it appears that Bibbo is trying to pick Supes up in a bar, placing his hand on his shoulder and saying "I like strong guys". Yea or nay?

Augustus and Julius Furst (Astro City) - This may be a stretch. Yes, Kurt Busiek says that the two are brothers, but consider that Augustus was married 4 times, and the picture of his third marriage shows Julius looking pretty pissed off. Then in Astro City vol.2 #2, when the team returns from a case and Astra wants to visit with her grandfather and great-uncle, her mother Natalie seems to get very nervous and tells Astra to not bother Augustus and Julius, as they're very "busy". Hmmm....
Babytoxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2005, 06:52 PM   #2
Babytoxie
Ghost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tetragrammaton
I posted a question a while back on the sexual orientation of several characters...
Didn't see them there, but thanks!
Babytoxie is offline   Reply With Quote