Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Sports

View Poll Results: What level of suck do you rank Vince McMahon?
Hulk movie suck 2 14.29%
New York Giants suck 0 0%
Rex Grossman (Bears QB) suck 3 21.43%
Zurb suck 9 64.29%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-06-2006, 10:45 AM   #1
The General
Doctor Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Wake the **** up Vince!!!

I haven't been able to watch the WWE for over a month now so I just found out that Haymen has been dismissed and has nothing to do with ECW. WWE as a whole sucks but this ECW fiasco just shows how blind Vince is.

They had several ECW wrestlers’ comments about the Heymans dismissal but RVD's comments about Heymans dismissal stood out the most. Read his quote;

"I think that without Paul fighting for a better direction to take ECW; I fear that it's in for some horrible changes," said Van Dam.

They also had a poll on the ECW (WWE) website and the question was;

Which Extremist's statement best sums up your feelings on Heyman's dismissal?

Like I said they had comments from 4 wrestlers total and RVD's comments with a whopping 84% of the vote.

Vince is so full of himself. This ass bag swears that he destroyed WCW & ECW. He didn't win the wrestling war because of anything he did - He got lucky. If Heyman would have got a network deal or had access to Turners money like Bischoff did ECW might be on top right now. WCW fell apart for a variety of reasons but none of them were Vince. He won by luck and now his ego is totally off the charts. It's almost like he's purposely killing "his own creation". Wake up Vince that poll that had RVD's comments win by a landslide represent the WWE fans and it's not only with ECW, your killing wrestling entirely. It sucks to see something you love be destroyed by some idiot with a God complex. I hope some billionaire wrestling fan buys TNA or start a new company and puts WWE out of business. I would so love that.
The General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 10:52 AM   #2
The General
Doctor Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Mods can you make this multiple choice and public. I forgot to check them off.

Thanks
The General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 12:11 PM   #3
armitage
Kindly Asked To Leave

I would have to say he sucks more in the level of Ang Lee's trainwreck of a movie, HULK.
armitage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 12:42 PM   #4
kirthew
Zot

I think Vince won the wrestling war because WCW was just putting out a sh.ty product at the time... He also had the bigger names... The Rock, Stone Cold, Triple H, Mick Foley, Undertaker... I believe Kurt Angle was just taking off at that time as well... Vince in the early part of 2000 could not be beat...

Letting Triple H taking over booking... has really ruined the product... and you can tell on the shows and attendance... Having no competition has kind of ruined Vince...

I really think TNA is going to start stepping it up... Listening to Kurt Angle on TBLS every Thursday... you can tell how pumped he is to be working for TNA... and the product they are putting out there... and they are pulling the numbers in for Spike...
kirthew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 12:58 PM   #5
ant-man
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

ok...someone help me here...i was a wrestling fan ack in the late 90's ... now im confused whats what...when i turn the TV on Thursdays ...or Tuesdays...im seeing TNA ..all these different abbreviations? just confused...if anyone one has the time could they break it down?

ant-man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 01:07 PM   #6
MONSTER
Modzilla
Super Moderator

I gave up on wrestling. I'm hooked on UFC now.
Old 12-06-2006, 02:08 PM   #7
armitage
Kindly Asked To Leave

I don't know what's going on anymore in the world of wrestling. I haven't watched a match since Smackdown and Raw were trading wrestlers. TNA?
I know what ECW is but I thought they were done.
armitage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 02:30 PM   #8
madjazz
Defender of The Defenders

I haven't been able to watch wrestling all year - not because I've been away from the TV, just because the product finally became so unwatchable that I wasn't enjoying it anymore.

I got briefly excited when they revived ECW, but after 3 weeks did not see any difference between ECW or any other wrestling division.

It is too bad, as I really used to enjoy the product.
madjazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 03:03 PM   #9
wolverinejedi007
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

I dont watch ECW, but my wife watches Raw and has the hots for Edge and we even got tickets to see Raw at the Continental Airlines Arena later this month.

Vince lost it years ago, he has been running on empty for a while now.
wolverinejedi007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 03:31 PM   #10
snappahead
Producer
Producer

I don't know how to vote, cause I'm not familiar with your choices LOL. That and I liked the Hulk movie..yeah I said it.

Anyways, yeah, Vince hasn't been too great these past couple of years. I don't follow wrestling like I use to, but it's clear that the lack of true competition has made him complacent. He's lost some serious talent with Christian and Angle. He lost Eddie, but through no fault of his...that I know of. There's just nothing very compelling to keep me coming back to watch.

I hate Cena and DX has already started to get old again. ECW isn't ECW without Heyman and it's just become another WWE program every week. Smackdown's pointless..especially once they lost Angle. So yeah...Vince blows.
snappahead is offline   Reply With Quote