Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 06-09-2007, 08:46 PM   #11
Zurbaran1
Mod Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vracula View Post
i think so because i remeber ordering something before the change date ,and i already paid this guy for global express and then its was shipped after the shipping date and it showed up as priority mail international
Ok, thanks. It should be interesting. Looks like I will have a few things to send internationally next week. At this point I am ready to give up international shipping altogether. It isn't worth the hassle.
Zurbaran1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 09:06 PM   #12
Vracula
Jedi Order

i kinda like the shipping rates now,it like you get tracking along with what you would pay for airmail,it costs me around 45 to 50$ for a FS with tracking before it would cost me around 70 odd dollars for the thing with tracking
Vracula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 10:13 PM   #13
Collection King 13
You Should Punch Your Face in the Face!!!
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zurbaran1 View Post
No I haven't been using the online forms. Used to and still have a stack of the Express forms I picked up from the PO. I guess those are no longer of any use. How does the online form work?
Its really easy to use... All you have to do is setup an account... its free... go to click-n-ship and just fill out the info... the only thing you need to do is put the weight... its puts the price and eveything and you can even charge it from your house and have them pick it up for free if you have the propper weight and postage...

"Grailability" -One collectibles potential on becoming a Grail Piece. Pronunciation [greyl-uh-bil-i-tee]
"Flipphobia" -One collectors morbid fear of flippers. Pronunciation [flip-foh-bee-uh]
"Flipollector" -One Who Flips with the intent of purchasing something else for their collection. Pronunciation [flip-uh-lek-ter]
http://statueforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=75&dateline=1236098318
Collection King 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 10:18 PM   #14
Tattoo-X

It cost me $.09 cents more to send an envelope to the Perna's this week.
Old 06-10-2007, 03:14 PM   #15
Bruticus
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

I think most of the stuff that is sent gets a tracking number. As far as I know u will be able to track a box. I belive the diffrence was that the old EMS was the only one avalible for tracking online. The other stuff u could send alos but you could not track it online.
Bruticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 01:15 AM   #16
msw313
Death is hereditary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zurbaran1 View Post
I haven't shipped anything internationally in a while so I was a bit surprised when I went to the USPS site to get a shipping quote for England. I always shipped internationally using Global Express (EMS). That no longer seems to be an option as I only saw the following choices:

Global Express Guaranteed
Express Mail Interntional
Priority Mail International
Priority Mail Flat Rate Box
First Class Mail International

I know that new postage rates went into effect a few weeks back. Was there also a change in the internation shipping options. Has Global Express (EMS) been replaced with one of these and if so which one. I would guess that if so it would be with Express Mail International or maybe Priority Mail International. Is there also a new form to fill out. If anyone can clear this up for me I would appreciate it.
Global Express Guaranteed is a half-step above the old Global EMS, and remains unchanged.
Express Mail International replaces Global EMS.
Priority Mail International replaces Global Priority.

While some of the forms are the same, some have changed and the old ones will no longer be accepted. Same with the old PO provided packaging. EMS and Global Priority envelopes and boxes will no longer be accepted. You must get and use the new Express Mail International and Priority Mail International envelopes and boxes.

And definitely sign up for an online account. The system will automatically generate legible Customs documents and what passes for a tracking number (not nearly as good, effective, or precise as a UPS or FedEx tracking #). AND, you can order boxes, envelopes, labels, etc. online (for free!) as well.
msw313 is offline   Reply With Quote