Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Community Corner > NY Mafia

Closed Thread

Old 09-02-2008, 02:20 PM   #9891
twinzs
anywhere I lay my head I'm gonna call my home

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex655321 View Post
I remember not eating when I first became a GM, hell I remember working full days and then thinking, geez....I haven't even taken a piss today !!
I realized that if I couldn't step away to get something to eat, I must be doing something wrong that my system doesn't allow me, or my managers time to get something to eat until after the shift was over.

I remember having a meeting, and asking my team, how would you guys like to get a scheduled break to eat ?

We worked it out, and of course on the really crazy days you sometimes couldn't, but for the most part it worked out really well.
That hits me about 2:00 every day. I always let them eat and relax before I get to. I get to sit down and do all my paper work in the back so I feek like I should let them relax when I can
Old 09-02-2008, 02:25 PM   #9892
Alex655321
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinzs View Post
That hits me about 2:00 every day. I always let them eat and relax before I get to. I get to sit down and do all my paper work in the back so I feek like I should let them relax when I can
That was the same thing that motivated me to do it, as much as I wanted to eat, it made me happy to get my managers at least a half hour to eat, and get away from the front line for a bit of sanity

We are both alike as we think of our managers first
Old 09-02-2008, 02:45 PM   #9893
Collection King 13
You Should Punch Your Face in the Face!!!
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaultMan View Post
Good morning all!

Man, what a great birthday I had!

My day started off with the wife taking me to see Dark Knight in IMAX, which is the ONLY way to see this movie! Man, was it great, and it holds up really well the second time. I think I enjoyed the pacing of the movie so much more this time around.

We hopped a cab going somewhere, when the wife gave me one of my presents - a Wii controller! Which (I predict) means she got me the system for my birthday! EXCELLENT!

For lunch, we went and got burgers at Jordan's in Grand Central (great steak fries).

We then hopped the 7 train, and I was thinking maybe she was taking me to a Mets game but we wound up going to the US Open and had box seats! Unbelievable! We got to see Serena Williams beat some ham and egger, I dont remember who. While we were watching the match, Adrien Grenier and the cast of Entourage comes upstairs and they're sitting in the box next to ours! Holy crap! I got some pics of these guys. Jeremy Piven even posed for one of the pics, he's a cool guy.

Later on after the Williams match while we were waiting for the men's match , they go to the court and start hitting autographed tennis balls into the stands. Adrien Grenier hit one right into my wife's hands! Unreal!

When I got home, I had a red velvet birthday cake (and some icy cold milk) and she gave me my game system. Nice.

What a great day! My wife made this day super special for me. I'll post pics later on...

-Vault

"Grailability" -One collectibles potential on becoming a Grail Piece. Pronunciation [greyl-uh-bil-i-tee]
"Flipphobia" -One collectors morbid fear of flippers. Pronunciation [flip-foh-bee-uh]
"Flipollector" -One Who Flips with the intent of purchasing something else for their collection. Pronunciation [flip-uh-lek-ter]
http://statueforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=75&dateline=1236098318
Old 09-02-2008, 02:46 PM   #9894
Collection King 13
Adamantium Plus Member

time for lunch! The Baby's Room is Done! Now to start painting the dining room and hallway after lunch...

"Grailability" -One collectibles potential on becoming a Grail Piece. Pronunciation [greyl-uh-bil-i-tee]
"Flipphobia" -One collectors morbid fear of flippers. Pronunciation [flip-foh-bee-uh]
"Flipollector" -One Who Flips with the intent of purchasing something else for their collection. Pronunciation [flip-uh-lek-ter]
Old 09-02-2008, 02:56 PM   #9895
Alex655321

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collection King 13 View Post
time for lunch! The Baby's Room is Done! Now to start painting the dining room and hallway after lunch...
I hope Laura is paying you Overtime !!! lol
Old 09-02-2008, 03:03 PM   #9896
Collection King 13
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex655321 View Post
I hope Laura is paying you Overtime !!! lol
She just made me lunch and is starting to prepare dinner...

Old 09-02-2008, 03:09 PM   #9897
Collection King 13
Adamantium Plus Member

well back to work... see you ladies lata!

Old 09-02-2008, 04:20 PM   #9898
VinReaper

Location: Out of my mind! Be back in 5 minutes! (+12517 to the Post Count)
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaultMan View Post
Good morning all!

Man, what a great birthday I had!

My day started off with the wife taking me to see Dark Knight in IMAX, which is the ONLY way to see this movie! Man, was it great, and it holds up really well the second time. I think I enjoyed the pacing of the movie so much more this time around.

We hopped a cab going somewhere, when the wife gave me one of my presents - a Wii controller! Which (I predict) means she got me the system for my birthday! EXCELLENT!

For lunch, we went and got burgers at Jordan's in Grand Central (great steak fries).

We then hopped the 7 train, and I was thinking maybe she was taking me to a Mets game but we wound up going to the US Open and had box seats! Unbelievable! We got to see Serena Williams beat some ham and egger, I dont remember who. While we were watching the match, Adrien Grenier and the cast of Entourage comes upstairs and they're sitting in the box next to ours! Holy crap! I got some pics of these guys. Jeremy Piven even posed for one of the pics, he's a cool guy.

Later on after the Williams match while we were waiting for the men's match , they go to the court and start hitting autographed tennis balls into the stands. Adrien Grenier hit one right into my wife's hands! Unreal!

When I got home, I had a red velvet birthday cake (and some icy cold milk) and she gave me my game system. Nice.

What a great day! My wife made this day super special for me. I'll post pics later on...

-Vault
Awesome VM!

Does she have a sister?!
VR
Old 09-02-2008, 04:21 PM   #9899
VinReaper

Location: Out of my mind! Be back in 5 minutes! (+12517 to the Post Count)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Collection King 13 View Post
She just made me lunch and is starting to prepare dinner...
She is due next week!

Let her sit down and chill out!

VR
Old 09-02-2008, 04:24 PM   #9900
Alex655321

I am hoping to leave in 7 minutes
Closed Thread