Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > Action Figures / Toys / Trading Cards

Old 10-20-2005, 12:19 AM   #41
migsmack
Birdman

c'mon avatar bashing is old too. the fact that you mentioned it is lame.
migsmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2005, 12:33 AM   #42
Sam Wilson
Samurai Vato

I got a sweet collection of '80's Gi Joes from 1983 to 1985 moc AFA, and MISP afa graded. I've told Daywalker and ddura about it, I got firefly, snake eyes, storm shadow, all MOC, the dragonfly, the SHARC, the AWE striker all MISB, Zartan, man, a got quite a bit. I will post pics up maybe tomorrow if I get the time.
Sam Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2005, 12:43 AM   #43
marvelboi77
Spider-Woman #1 Fan

I have a bunch of mint on card Super Powers (WonderWoman and others) I have mint on Card Tela, and Evil Lynn from Masters of the Universe. I have mint on card Lady Jaye from GIJOE, and I have mint on Card Cheetara, Wilykit, and Pumyra from the Thundercats all in a box in the closet.
marvelboi77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2005, 09:02 AM   #44
Babytoxie
Ghost

Still have a good number of loose 3-3/4" GI Joes, MOTU, and Star Wars in a box back at my parents' house. Plus some of the 12" Star Wars figs. I'll get to them one of these days.
Babytoxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2005, 09:03 AM   #45
Babytoxie
Ghost

Quote:
Originally Posted by devlinboy
my favrite toy was the gi joe aircraft carrier, the flagg i thnik. i never could afford it as a kid. i used to be bullied by this rich fat kid from a few blocks over. sooo one day i jacked him good. took all his joes stuffed them in my thindercats backpack grabbed the flagg and hauled ass on my scooter lol back home.i remember my bro seeing me come down the block swerving likecrazy trying to ride my scooter with the 4 ft flagg under my chin. we were talking about this the other day. the fat kid jimmy never knew who did it and i never told anyone but my bro until now. its still in mint condition in my crawlspace. and jimmy taylor if you happpen to read this you fat pigfaced little ****er---i got your flagg ***** . lets shoot the one now.
Babytoxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2005, 03:44 PM   #46
bat_collector
Galactus

I had a huge collections of Star Wars, Transformer, and DC/marvel toys. I playd with them until they broke. Most of my Star Wars toys were chewed up by my dog after what I call "the sarlacc pitt incident." Me and my buddy were trying to re-enact the famouse sarlacc scene when we were called inside for some reason. My dog must have thought we were playing wth food because he chewed up almost every single one of them.
bat_collector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2005, 06:32 PM   #47
rychehitman
Galactus

http://www.riotvideo.com/Robot_Chick...eroes_Now.html

watch out for those 80's toys!
rychehitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2005, 06:47 PM   #48
SpenK
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rychehitman
Very Funny..............
I have a Large Transformers Collection Back Home...... In Storage.................In My Uncle's House.........................I hope is Still There Because I have to Go and Get It..................
SpenK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2005, 05:02 PM   #49
MrYac
Hercules

i love toys from the 80's early 90's. i'm always on the look out for them. i especially enjoy the old LJN D&D line and of course the classics like thundercats and the joes, but i'm a huge fan of Battle trolls from the early 90's...not sure why but i friggin love those guys that time period for me just had the most fun toys, i'm sure thats because thats when i was a kid so i associate playing and having fun with them, but even today i still love whatever random old toys i can find
MrYac is offline   Reply With Quote