Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Movies / TV / DVD / Music

Old 05-16-2011, 08:14 PM   #191
ratchet
Mandarin

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNovak View Post
I think with flat asking Russell like he did that he will be brought back yet again. If I could list who I DON'T want it would be

1. Coach
2. Phillip
3. Matt
Agree
Agree
Agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Madden View Post
Yeah, no shock at all. You knew from the day of the merge it would be Rob, Philip and one of the girls. I am just amazed how puppydog the rest of Robs tribe was. They had a lot of chances to get him out and never did.. they just kept running to him like 3 year olds telling on anyone who badmouthed him.
But they knew he had the idol - so they knew it wouldn't be so easy to get him out - Rob was so in everyone's business they could never have blindsided him without him knowing.
ratchet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 08:36 PM   #192
Darth Madden
Luke Cage

I'm not sure if he was in their business or they offered everything they knew to him. But they had many chances to blindside him if they would have just shut up about it.
Darth Madden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 09:14 PM   #193
ratchet
Mandarin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Madden View Post
I'm not sure if he was in their business or they offered everything they knew to him. But they had many chances to blindside him if they would have just shut up about it.
I don't think any of them were good enough players to keep a move like that quiet.
ratchet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 10:11 PM   #194
TNovak
Scarlet Witch

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratchet View Post
I don't think any of them were good enough players to keep a move like that quiet.
There were a couple of times when it could have been done with minimal numbers, just after the merge for example or at least when it was 3 girls and Philip they should have voted Phil out (They knew Rob would use the idol at his last chance) and then tried to get any one of them to win the last immunity and then vote Rob out. Otherwise how could they expect to get votes for the million? Clearly Rob deserved it if he got there no matter who else was there.
TNovak is online now   Reply With Quote