Statue Forum 





StatueForum on Twitter StatueForum on Facebook StatueForum on YouTube
Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

» Spotlight
DGK Sideshow COTD Poxxil Exclusive PF DGK Diamond Select Deadpool Statue DGK Oniri Creations Cobra Statue Coming Soon CS Moore Interview Bits:
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-10-2011, 08:52 PM   #71
dechirico7
SF Reviewer
SF Reviewer
 
dechirico7's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 16,604
Quote:
Originally Posted by FROBAY View Post
I do feel for her. It is a bummer. I guess when I bought mine I knew it didnt come with a box, although I did get one just last month, which was cool.
Hey Fro,
I was actually promised a box when I purchased my AP. All the Cleopatra AP buyers were. Arahom just stated that we would have to wait for them. Which we did, for quite a while. I wouldn't have bought a statue without one. I can't display my statues all at once, I need to switch them out, from their boxes.

What I don't get is why send them, especially when you know the AP buyers aren't going to be able to use them? I emailed the company quite a few times, they had plenty of opportunities to inform me about the issue.

The whole situation has been a nightmare.

I have a PCS Felicia AP that also came in an image box. So, I don't think just because a statue is labeled as an "AP" one should assume it wouldn't come with one.

As far as Arahom, I think he is extremely talented when it comes to finishing a statue, but as far as communication....not so good. There was no honesty in this whole situation and that is what bugs me the most. I think this hobby is slowly killing me.
dechirico7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 04:49 AM   #72
dream machine
Kindly Asked To Leave
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by dechirico7 View Post
Hey Fro,
I was actually promised a box when I purchased my AP. All the Cleopatra AP buyers were. Arahom just stated that we would have to wait for them. Which we did, for quite a while. I wouldn't have bought a statue without one. I can't display my statues all at once, I need to switch them out, from their boxes.

What I don't get is why send them, especially when you know the AP buyers aren't going to be able to use them? I emailed the company quite a few times, they had plenty of opportunities to inform me about the issue.

The whole situation has been a nightmare.

I have a PCS Felicia AP that also came in an image box. So, I don't think just because a statue is labeled as an "AP" one should assume it wouldn't come with one.

As far as Arahom, I think he is extremely talented when it comes to finishing a statue, but as far as communication....not so good. There was no honesty in this whole situation and that is what bugs me the most. I think this hobby is slowly killing me.
hi dont mind me asking what made you sell your cleo thanks
dream machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 09:55 AM   #73
dechirico7
SF Reviewer
SF Reviewer
 
dechirico7's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 16,604
Quote:
Originally Posted by dream machine View Post
hi dont mind me asking what made you sell your cleo thanks
She just doesn't go with anything in my collection. My collection is mostly Marvel and DC pieces. I also wasn't too happy with how ARH treated me. I don't take well to emails cursing me out.
dechirico7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 09:58 AM   #74
nbr3bagshotrow
Mod of the Rings
Super Moderator
 
nbr3bagshotrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: The Shire
Posts: 34,083
Quote:
Originally Posted by dechirico7 View Post
She just doesn't go with anything in my collection. My collection is mostly Marvel and DC pieces. I also wasn't too happy with how ARH treated me. I don't take well to emails cursing me out.
Really? By Arahom?
__________________
The damn thing's invisible!
nbr3bagshotrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 10:07 AM   #75
dechirico7
SF Reviewer
SF Reviewer
 
dechirico7's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 16,604
Quote:
Originally Posted by nbr3bagshotrow View Post
Really? By Arahom?
Yes.
I sent copies of them to another Mod on here and he agreed that they were rude.
dechirico7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 09:09 PM   #76
gol
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 326
Quote:
They have sent me two of the left cover instead of one left and one right...
you can still swap with the one who got 2 right ones
gol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 03:29 AM   #77
godgoh
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.
 
godgoh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 331
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolverine1 View Post
For some reason I want milk.
Probably because of that cat :P
godgoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 12:19 PM   #78
jeremydmc
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.
 
jeremydmc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 2,690
Sorry to resurrect such and old thread. I was wondering if anyone knew the going rate for this statue? It really never fit into my collection and has been boxed up and stored away for over 7 years now. Since my recent move I have placed it in the sale pile. I looked it over and it's in perfect condition and the original shipping box is in great shape too. I need to look again when I get home for the edition # / 500. I do not remember off the top of my head. Was just curious what I should ask for it. Thanks!
jeremydmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 02:14 PM   #79
Brandon
The Spirit
 
Brandon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Missouri
Posts: 304
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremydmc View Post
Sorry to resurrect such and old thread. I was wondering if anyone knew the going rate for this statue? It really never fit into my collection and has been boxed up and stored away for over 7 years now. Since my recent move I have placed it in the sale pile. I looked it over and it's in perfect condition and the original shipping box is in great shape too. I need to look again when I get home for the edition # / 500. I do not remember off the top of my head. Was just curious what I should ask for it. Thanks!

From what I've seen on eBay, I'd say anywhere from $450 to $600 would be appropriate. If you do sell it, please post the link here, I'm definitely interested in buying it.
Brandon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 02:46 PM   #80
jeremydmc
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.
 
jeremydmc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 2,690
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
From what I've seen on eBay, I'd say anywhere from $450 to $600 would be appropriate. If you do sell it, please post the link here, I'm definitely interested in buying it.
Will do. I will get some pics and the edition number this week.

Only one I see in the sold section on ebay was from France for $489 and $192 for shipping. LOL
jeremydmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS

Prototypezstudios

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:59 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright StatueForum.com