Hhhhhhhheeeeeeyyyyy, you know i am nice
dechirico7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 01:30 PM   #102
CKinSD
Crush Mod
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hercules75 View Post
Unfortunately, Arahom vowed to never come back to SF due to incessant attacks by a few very mean spirited members, one of which is on this very thread continuously spewing her anti-ARH venom to this very day:
so some folks did not agree with things. This was also the forum that helped raise money to help him out after the fire.

with bad comes good as well.

As for anti-ARH venom from D. I only see an opinion about certain aspects of the sculpt and also about the latest size of things beign done only as 1/4" scale.
opinions are allowed and welcomed as long as there is no hate involved. constructive critism is just that constructive.
Old 10-29-2012, 01:43 PM   #103
TNovak
Scarlet Witch

Quote:
Originally Posted by dechirico7 View Post
I am still in shock that people are still interested in buying from this company.
I mainly only buy from them in order to spite you..........

I keed, I keed
TNovak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 02:05 PM   #104
Nitefall
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Nah, I am just honest.
I am actually a very nice person, someone who was taken advantage of

This I know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by testsubject25 View Post
Says Evil Lyn...
Nitefall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 02:20 PM   #105
Nitefall
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CKinSD View Post
so some folks did not agree with things. This was also the forum that helped raise money to help him out after the fire.

As for anti-ARH venom from D. I only see an opinion about certain aspects of the sculpt and also about the latest size of things beign done only as 1/4" scale.
opinions are allowed and welcomed as long as there is no hate involved. constructive critism is just that constructive.
Yes! Not to mention the great space on Statue Forum to introduce statues, create sincere fans and kick start his business.

How quickly some forget. Or worse, remembering, choose to ignore.
Nitefall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 02:22 PM   #106
dechirico7
The Flash

Quote:

And I was also one of the few that paid upfront for the initial group of Cleo APs. It was because of us that ARH was able to produce the piece and in turn the ability to produce other pieces. He received plenty of help from a lot of us here, but he obviously didn't care. What are you going to do? New people that don't understand what actually went on are just going to keep arguing. I like a lot of their pieces, I just don't like how they market themselves and talk to their customers. I am also not a huge fan of their paint. I hope they don't hot glue their statues anymore. If they improved on that, they would be a fierce company.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNovak View Post
I mainly only buy from them in order to spite you..........

I keed, I keed
I had a feeling that was why.
dechirico7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 02:33 PM   #107
testsubject25
Birds of Prey

Quote:
Hhhhhhhheeeeeeyyyyy, you know i am nice
testsubject25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 03:54 PM   #108
Hercules75
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:

dechirico7 went beyond simple "opinion" here as she`s trying to coerce people into boycotting ARH products. This is not "constructive criticism" this is being bitter and vindictive. dechirico7 is also constantly going out of her way to derail and ruin ARH related threads like this one and a lot of ARH fans are seriously tired of it.

All this because Arahom supposedly "owes" her a carton box for a Cleopatra AP she bought from him years ago. Arahom went so far as to ban dechirico7 from ever buying any product directly from his company again as he considers her the proverbial "client from hell"

Quote:
I am still in shock that people are still interested in buying from this company. Has anyone read the comments they have made on Statue Marvels. All it is are the owner and sub-owner talking it up. It is so sickening. "This will be huge and expensive." "She will sell fast." "Bigger than medusa." It feels too much like an infomercial.

I also like how they said Medusa was now selling for $2k on ebay. There is one on ebay fir 1,899, but it hasnt sold, and I doubt it will. The last one to actually sell went for $936. I questioned them about that and then they denied saying it. Seems ARH is still up to their lying.

The statue looks great so far, but I don't understand why a company would want to eliminate 75% of their market? Why not make the base smaller, so more people can display her? And in doing so, lessen the prie so more peole can buy her? They would end up selling more. This company only has one thing going for it and that is their sculptor. He is very talented. The rest of the company needs revisions.

So who is still waiting on their Medusa nameplate?
Hercules75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 03:59 PM   #109
Bullseye
Mod Assassin
Super Moderator

You seem to have the inside track? Why would Arahom discuss the banning of a customer from buying his product with a "forum fan"?
Bullseye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 04:04 PM   #110
Hercules75
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullseye View Post
You seem to have the inside track? Why would Arahom discuss the banning of a customer from buying his product with a "forum fan"?
dechirico7 herself complained abut being banned from purchasing ARH products in this section of the forum on multiple occasions (expecting sympathy?)
Hercules75 is offline   Reply With Quote